Okay, prove it.
好吧 证明一下
Okay. okay.
好的 好的
Did you know you were going to die when you swam out there?
你当时知道游过去自己就会死吗?
Why didn’t you tell me?
为什么不早告诉我?
Because you would have tried to stop me.
因为你肯定会拦住我
And since I was gonna do it anyway,
我想自己既然已经下定决心
I thought I would spare you all the drama.
还不如就瞒着你算了
And now you have to do something.
现在你该做些事了
But you’re hiding from it.
但你在逃避
That’s the real reason you ran
这才是为什么你在商店里看到我
When you saw me in the store.
会跑掉的原因
You knew I was here to tell you–
你知道我是来告诉你…
No, I’m not listening to this.
不 我不听
No, cause you’re not here.
不听,因为你根本不在这里
I am here. you’re being a baby.
我在这,你怎么跟小孩子似的
I’m gonna close my eyes and count to five,
等我闭上眼睛数五下
And when I open ’em, you’ll be gone. I am here.
然后我睁开眼你肯定就不见了 我在这呢
One… don’t do this.
1… 别闹了
Two… they need you.
2… 他们需要你
Three… they need you, Hugo.
3… 他们需要你 Hugo
Four! you know they need you.
4… 你知道他们需要你
Five!
5!
What… what happened?
发生… 发生什么事了?
I mean, how– how did he…
他… 他是怎么…
He was trying to help us.
他是为了帮我们
Jack.
Jack
You’re not gonna shoot me, Jack…
你不会朝我开枪的 Jack
Any more than I was gonna shoot…
只有我才…
It’s not loaded.
没装子弹
Let’s do it!
别管我!
Do you know what he did? yes, I know what he did!
你知道他都做了什么 我知道!
All I did…
我所做的一切…
All I have ever done…
我所作过的…
Has been in the best interest of all of us.
全是为了我们大家好
Are you insane?!
你疯了吗?
I know i… I have a lot of explaining to do.
我知道…说来话长
But I never did anything to hurt any of you.
但我从来没做过对不起你们的事
I even risked my life to tell you that there was a traitor in your midst.
我甚至豁出性命通知你们有个叛徒混进来了
she helped us, John.
她帮了我们 John
All you ever did was blow up every chance we had Of getting off this island.
你所做的一切都是为了不让我们离开这个岛
You killed Naomi!
你杀了Naomi!
Well, technically, he didn’t kill her yet.
确切的说 还没杀死她
Yes, he did.
不 她已经死了
She just died.
刚死的
She didn’t give you up, John.
她没有说出来 John
She covered for us,
她都是为了我们
And she fixed this. they’re on their way.
还修好了这个 他们在路上了
She didn’t cover for anyone.
她不是为任何人好
She wants her people to come here.
她是想让她的人来这里
And trust me, when they do, we had better be far away from here.
相信我,他们来的时候我们最好已经离开了
I’m going to the barracks.
我要去营地那里
The others abandoned them.
那里已经被”其他人”遗弃了
It’s the only place on the island with any form
那是现在岛上唯一安全的地方
Of security right now. it’ll have to do until I can think of something else.
在我想出更好的办法之前我们得去那里
Until then, if you want to live, you need to come with me.
要是你们想活命的话 跟我来吧
No one’s going anywhere with you, John,
没人会跟你走的 John
Because they’re not crazy. he’s not crazy.
因为他们不是疯子 他才不是疯子
What about Charlie?
Charlie呢?
Charlie went down to that place so we could all be rescued.
Charlie游到那个地方是为了救我们
And whatever he did down there…
而他在那里做的…
It worked.
也成功了
But then something must’ve happened.
但一定是发生了什么
He must have heard something before he…
最后时刻他一定听到什么…
I don’t know why,
我不知道为什么
But it changed his mind.
但那改变了他的想法
Because the last thing he did was to warn us
因为他所作的最后一件事就是警告我们
That the people on that boat are not who they said they were.
船上的人不是我们所想象的那样
So I’m not listening to you.
所以我不会听你的
I’m listening to my friend.
我听我朋友的
I’m listening to Charlie.
我听Charlie的
Anyone else?
还有谁?
There isn’t much time.
快没时间了
Jack, with your permission, I’d like to go with John.
Jack 你允许的话 我想跟John走
He’s all yours.
去吧
You said we’d never leave the island.
你说过我们离开不了这个岛了
If you, uh,
如果…
You wanna go with Locke, I’ll be right behind ya.
你想跟Locke走 我跟着你
I’m not going anywhere with that man.
我不会跟那个家伙走的
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Same thing I’ve always done, Kate…
干我一直在干的事 Kate…
Survivin’.
活下去
You know where to find us when you change your mind.
如果你改主意了,你知道在哪找我们
You ever miss?
灌篮高手啊!
Jack.
Jack
Yeah. I was, uh, on my way back from a consult.
是 我结束了个会诊的活儿…
Thought I’d drop by and pay you a visit.
想顺道过来拜访你一下
Horse?
咱们赌马?(投篮游戏 谁输按horse得字母)
You’re on.
放马过来吧
So… consult, huh?
会诊咯?
Does that mean you’re back doing surgical stuff?
那是否意味你回来做外科?
Yeah.

“h.”
“得了h”(输第一分)
Reporters leaving you alone?
没有狗仔队缠着你了?
Yeah.

still have to sign some autographs when I go out for coffee,
虽然在我出去喝咖啡的时候还有些粉丝要签名
but…Thinking about growing a beard.
不过…考虑把胡子留起来
You’d look weird with a beard, dude.
你留胡子会看起来很古怪的 伙计
That’s h-o.
已经h-o了(输两分)
So…
因此…
What are you really doing here, Jack?
你到底为什么要来 Jack?
I was just checking on you,
我只是来看看你
Seeing if everything was okay.
看一切是否还好
You’re checking to see if I went nuts,
你是来看我是否会发疯
If I was gonna tell.
是否我会把真♥相♥捅出去
Are you?
你会吗?
You’re up.
该你投篮了
Nah, you win. i, uh…
算你赢好了 我…
I gotta run.
我得走了
It was great seeing you, Hurley.
非常高兴见到你 Hurley
I’m sorry.
抱歉
I’m sorry I went with Locke.
抱歉我跟Locke一起走了
I should’ve stayed with you.
我应该和你呆在一起
It’s water under the bridge, man.
往事已矣 伙计
I don’t think we did the right thing, Jack.
我不认为我们做的对 Jack
I think it wants us to come back. Hurley…
我认为它要我们回去 Hurley…
And it’s gonna do everything it can– we’re never going back.
该尽一切努力… 我们绝不回去
Never say never, dude.
永远不要说”绝对” 伙计
Are you thinking of Charlie?
你在想Charlie?
Feels like a hundred years ago that we came out here together.
我们一起逃亡那刻感觉就象一百年前的事了
How did this happen?
怎么会发生这事?
Thunder’s getting louder.
雷声越来越大了
That’s not thunder.
那不是雷声
Come on.
快点
Come on.
快点
Are you Jack?
你是Jack吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!