Just… holler if you need me.
要帮忙尽管嚷嚷
Guys?
伙计们?
Guys!
伙计们
Guys!
人呢
Guys!
你们在哪儿
Guys!
伙计们
The blood trail ends here.
血迹在这里消失了
What do you mean?
什么意思?
It ends.
没有了
What, are you telling me that she stopped bleeding here?
你意思是她到这里就止住血了?
No, I’m telling you that she fooled us and doubled back.
不 她耍了我们 她到这后就按原路返回了
Better call the boat,
赶紧和船上的人说
Tell ’em she’s getting a really big bundle of firewood.
她扎了个好大好大的火把
Where is it?
电♥话♥在哪?
Okay, I probably should have told you
好吧 她偷了你的电♥话♥时
That I saw her take the phone, but you beat me up, Jack.
我本想告诉你 但鉴于你痛打了我一顿 Jack
I owed you one. what are you talking about?
我欠你的 你在说什么呢?
Kate took it when she hugged you.
你们拥抱时 Kate趁机偷走了电♥话♥
She found the right trail, too, but you wouldn’t listen to her,
她追踪的痕迹是对的 可你不听她的
So I guess she’s taken matters into her own hands.
我想她也是自找麻烦
But look on the bright side. at least
不过凡事要往好的方面想
Somebody around here knows what the hell they’re doing.
至少有人知道该做什么
Hello?
喂?
Who’s this?
你是谁?
Uh, this is Kate.
我是Kate
You with Jack?
你和Jack在一起?
No, no, he’s not here. where’s Naomi?
不 他不在这 Naomi在哪里?
Uh, we’re looking for her.
我们正在找她
What do you mean, you’re looking for her?
什么意思 你们在找她?
Give me the phone.
给我电♥话♥
Give me the phone.
给我电♥话♥
Naomi, listen to me. you’re hurt. let me help you.
Naomi 你受伤了 让我来帮你
Help me? I just spent the last three days
帮我? 过去的三天
Trying to get you people rescued,
我一直在努力使你们获救
And you throw this knife in my back.
可你们却恩将仇报
No, that was not us.
不是我们干的
Who?
那是谁干的?
His name is John Locke. what?
他叫John Locke 什么?
He said that you weren’t who you said you were.
他说你隐瞒了自己的身份
I swear to god we would never hurt you. you know us.
我发誓我们不想伤害你 你了解我们的
Please, we need your help. please help us.
我们需要你的帮助 求你了
Give me the phone.
把电♥话♥给我
George, it’s Naomi.
George 我是Naomi
Naomi, where have you been?
Naomi 你去哪了?
What’s going on over there?
发生什么了?
I had an accident.
出了点意外
I’m hurt.
我受伤了
What? a-an accident? what–what–what accident?
意外? 什么意外?
What happened?
发生什么了?
Naomi!
Naomi!
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
I hit a tree branch
当我跳伞降落时
When I parachuted in.
我被树杈弄伤了
Took it through my gut.
树枝穿破了我的肚子
Why did they tell me you were getting firewood?
他们怎么说你去找柴火了?
I guess they were afraid to tell you what happened to me
我猜他们是不敢告诉你我出事了
Till I could talk to you myself. we’ve lost our signal,
直到我亲自跟你说吧 我们收不到信♥号♥♥了
and we can’t come get you.
我们就找不到你
Can you change your tracking frequency?
你能调下你的追踪频率吗?
Yeah.
好的
Try it now.
现在试试看
Clear as a bell. hang on, Naomi.
很清楚 坚持住 Naomi
We’ll–we’ll get you back here asap, okay?
我们将尽快带你回来 好吗?
I’m sorry, George.
对不起 George
Just tell my sister that I love her.
告诉我妹妹 我爱她
Hello?
有人吗?
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
There’s nothing here.
这儿什么都没有
There’s nothing here. there’s nothing here.
这儿什么都没有 这儿什么都没有
There’s nothing here.
这儿什么都没有
Hello, Hugo.
你好 Hugo
You got yourself good and lost out here, Hugo.
你迷路了 Hugo
How did you get separated from the group?
你是怎么跟队伍走散的?
I just…
我…
Fell behind, I guess.
我猜被落在后面
Is that why you were shouting for help?
因为这个你就高呼救命?
Well, I got scared.
是的 我吓了一跳
What Desmond said happened down in that station–
Desmond说那个站发生什么…
“not Penny’s boat”…
不是Penny的船…
Are you sure that’s what Charlie wrote on his hand?
你确信那是Charlie写在手上的吗?
Jack should never have called those people.
Jack本来不该叫那些人的
I couldn’t agree more.
我再同意不过
It’s gonna be hard to…
说服他不要…
Talk him into thinking they’re not coming here
让这些人来…
To rescue us.
会很难的
Well, we’re just gonna have to try our best, Hugo,
是啊 我们已经尽了最大的努力 Hugo
Because if we
因为如果我们
Can’t talk him out of it…
不能说服他放弃那个想法…
Then Charlie died for nothing.
Charlie就死得毫无价值
Where the hell you been, Hugo?
你到底去哪儿啦 Hugo?
Sorry. I was just, uh, I got lost.
抱歉 我只是 迷路了
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么?
I came here for the same reason you did–to warn Jack
我来这里的目的跟你一样…警告Jack
About the people on that boat.
关于在船上的那些人
I already gave it a shot,
我已经试过一次了
But I figured I might have better luck with some support.
但我认为一些支持可以增加点儿运气
You want my support?
你想得到我的支持?
You can tell me why you destroyed that submarine.
告诉我你为什么毁了潜水艇
Jin-Soo Kwon
Jin-Soo Kwon
Still in one piece.
看我好好的
Rambo. ow.
兰博
I’ll tell her.
我去跟她说
He’s dead.
他死了
Charlie’s… dead.
Charlie… 死了
No.

I’d watch out if I were you.
我要是你 我会小心的
What are you talking about, dude?
你说什么呢 伙计?
There’s a guy over there. he’s staring at you.
那儿有个人 他一直看着你
What guy? that guy.
哪个人? 那个人
Hey, man.
嘿 哥们儿
Don’t run.
别跑
Hurley.
Hurley
Just…
你就…
Just… sit down.
你就… 坐下来
I wanna talk to you.
我想跟你谈谈
Come on. don’t do what you did in the store.
别重蹈你在商店的覆辙
Okay?
好吗?
There’s no need to… freak out.
没必要… 没必要抓狂
No need to freak out?
没必要抓狂?
I’m trying to buy some jerky and a slushee,
我当时只是去买♥♥些牛肉干和一杯果汁
And suddenly you’re standing there over by the ho hos.
突然间你就出现在那蛋糕旁边
You’re dead. what do you expect me to do?
你死了 你想让我做什么呢?
Can we just… sit down?
我们能…坐下吗?
I may be in a mental hospital, but I know you’re dead,
我可能在精神病院 但我知道你死了
And I’m not having an imaginary conversation with you.
而且我不会跟你在想象中谈话
I am dead.
我是死了
But I’m also here.
但我也在这儿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!