Worst thing that ever happened to me.
一辈子遇到过的最倒霉的事
Oh, yeah, who needs $150 million, right?
是啊 谁用的着那一亿五千万?
Now it’ll all be gone, cause they all think I’m dead.
现现在都没有了 他们一定以为我死了
When we get rescued,
等我们获救后…
And I go back…
当我回家后…
I’m gonna be free.
我就自♥由♥了
I wanna do a cannonball.
我想来个”深水炸♥弹♥”
I’ve been walking up and down this beach every day
每天都在海滩上走来走去
And looking out at this water,
看着这片海
And I wanna do a cannonball.
真的想跳下去
Hurley…
Hurley…
You wanna do a cannonball,
你想跳”深水炸♥弹♥”
Cannonball.
你就炸吧
Are you all right, Desmond?
你还好吗 Desmond?
We need to get to Jack.
我们得找到Jack
We can’t let him get in touch with that boat.
不能让他联♥系♥那艘船
Easy, Scotty. everything’s cool. boat’s on the way. what? on the way? no.
放松老苏一切就绪 船在路上了 什么? 不行
Hey, where’s Charlie? no, that woman–Naomi– she lied.
Charlie在哪? 不 那个Naomi 她撒谎了
Look, the people on the boat aren’t who they say they are! what?
船上的人不是他们所说的 什么?
Then who are they? Desmond, where’s Charlie?
那他们是谁? Desmond Charlie在哪?
Desmond– I don’t know, but we need to get in touch with Jack now!
Desmond… 我不知道 但是我们得马上找到Jack
It’s all right. we can call him. we have a walkie. it’s okay. well,
别担心 我们能用对讲机联♥系♥到他
where is it? get it.
在哪 快拿出来
What do you mean the people aren’t who they say– where’s Charlie?!
你说那群人不是他们所说的是什么意思? Charlie在哪
I’m–i’m–i’m sorry, brother. i…
抱歉兄弟 我…
You think that’s our ride?
是我们的船吗
Hello?
你好?
Hey, Jack. this is George Minkowski.
Jack 我是George Minkowsk
We’re trying to get a lock on your signal there,
我们正试着确定你们的方位
But we’re getting some rf interference.
但有些射频干扰
We’re gonna need to rejigger some of the settings
我们需要在你的卫星电♥话♥上…
On your sat-phone.
改下设置
Uh, sure. okay. just tell me what I gotta do.
好的 告诉我怎么做
How about you put Naomi on?
你让Naomi接吧?
Naomi went to get some firewood.
Naomi去找柴火了
Can you hold on for a second? let me see if I can…
你先等一下 我看下能否…
Where is she?
她人呢?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Look, we gotta call the doc.
我们要叫医生
Did you listen to Desmond? Charlie wrote on his hand–
你听见Desmond说的了吗? Charlie在他的手上写着…
Look, I’m sorry he’s dead, but I don’t even know
我很遗憾他死了 但我甚至不知道
What the hell “not Penny’s boat” means. calling Jack accomplishes nothing.
“不是Penny的船”什么意思 找Jack也无济于事
It would accomplish warning him.
至少能警告他
it also means warning the people on the freighter
也让货船上的人认识到我们…
That we’re suspicious of them. I have no doubt they’re
对他们的怀疑 我很确信..
Monitoring our communications. if we call Jack– you know what?
在监控我们的联♥系♥ 如果我们打电♥话♥给Jack 你知道吗?
I got the walkie. I’m making the call.
对讲机在我手里 我这就打过去
We better get goin’.
我们最好现在就起程
Going where?!
去哪?!
I found blood–the girl’s trail. probably crawled away.
我找到了那女孩的血迹 估计已经跑远了
Can’t be more than ten minutes ahead of us.
大约快我们10分钟左右
We should go now and find her. we’re taking him with us.
我们现在就要去找她 把他一起带上
And why would we do that?
为什么?
Because I don’t trust him with anybody but me.
我不放心他跟任何人在一起 除了我
All right, listen up.
大家听好了
I need all of you to head back down to the beach,
我要大家回到海滩去
And when these people show up, we wanna make sure
因为等他们到了这里 我们得…
That we’re real easy for them to find, okay?
让他们立刻就找到我们
You look worried, Jack.
你看起来有些担心啊 Jack
The only thing I’m worried about
我唯一担心的是…
Is missing our ride home.
错过回家的船
I found her trail. she’s headed west across the island.
我找到她留下的踪迹了 她朝岛西边去了
Rousseau already found it. we’re going after her right now.
Rousseau已经发现了 我们这就去找她
What? are you sure it’s hers?
你确定是她的?
Unless someone else is bleeding.
除非有其他人在流血
Okay, but if she didn’t want us to find her,
但如果她不想我们找到她
Then she could’ve created a dummy trail.
那她有可能留下假踪迹
I think we should follow both just in c– Kate, six hours from now,
我觉得我们该分头行动 Kate 现在起6小时后
We’re gonna be sitting
我们会坐在船上
Laughing about the fact that there was one final thing
嘲笑咱们这最后一件…
That we couldn’t agree upon.
有分歧的事
Naomi is hurt. she ran into the jungle.
Naomi受伤了 她跑进了丛林
She’s not thinking about leaving fake trails.
她不会花心思留下假痕迹
You’re right.
你是对的
I’ll track her down.
我会顺着痕迹找到她
Why don’t you get everybody back to the beach? you got it.
你何不带大家回到海滩? 好的
Be careful, okay?
小心 好吗?
What the hell’s gotten into you, Hugo?
你怎么了 Hugo?
They’ll all be back in the morning. if we just wait–
他们早上都会回来 如果我们等着
You don’t wait with warnings. you… warn.
你不会不顾警告等着吧… 警告
Here I was thinking I was gonna get a good night’s sleep.
还以为能作个好梦
You almost got me that time.
那次你就快赢我了
How about best out of seven?
十局七胜怎么样?
Are you ready for your meds, Hugo?
准备好吃药了吗 Hugo?
Oh, by the way,
顺便说一下
You have a visitor.
有人来看你了
Mr. Reyes.
Reyes先生
Hello. my name is Matthew Abbadon.
你好 我叫Matthew Abbadon
I’m an attorney for oceanic airlines.
我是大洋航♥空♥公♥司♥的代理人
Can we talk for a few minutes?
我们可以谈谈吗?
Okay.
好的
I’m here, mr. Reyes,
我来… Reyes先生
Because we’ve heard about your recent… episode.
因为我们听说了你最近的…插曲
Your arrest, your incarceration here–
你的被捕 你在这儿的监禁
Frankly, we feel terrible about it.
坦白说 我们很难过
So on behalf of oceanic,
因此代表大洋航♥空♥公♥司♥
I’d like to extend you an invitation
我想给你一个邀请
For a little upgrade.
为了一点改善
What… kind of upgrade?
哪种…改善?
To a facility where the paint isn’t peeling off the walls,
去一个更整洁干净的地方
Where you’d have your own bathroom.
有自己的浴室
You can see the ocean from– I don’t wanna see the ocean.
你可以看见大海 我不想看见大海
No problem.
这没问题
Actually, thanks.
确实很感谢
I’m… I’m fine right here.
我…我在这很好
Are you fine, mr. Reyes?
你好吗 Reyes先生?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
You’re in a mental institution.
你现在精神病院
Who’d you say you were again?
能再说一遍你的身份吗?
I’d like to see a business card.
你有名片吗
I must have left them at home.
可能忘在家里了
Then we’re done, dude.
那我们到此为止了 伙计
Are they still alive?
他们还活着吗?
What?
什么?
You heard me.
不要明知故问
Nurse! nurse! get out of here!
护士 护士 赶他走!
You better get outta here! help me! help me!
赶他走 救命 救命
He’s after me. easy.
他跟踪我 放松
No, no, no, no. that guy’s after me! help me! okay, okay.
那个人在跟踪我 我没事 救命 没事了
You all right there, Hugo?
没事吧 Hugo?
Yeah, dude, I’m fine.
我没事 伙计
You wanna talk about it?
想聊聊吗?
Talk about what?
聊什么?
Charlie.
Charlie
I mean…
我觉得…
You two were buddies. I just thought…
你俩是好兄弟 我想…
We’ll probably get to Jack faster if we don’t talk.
不聊天我们才跟得上Jack
I’m gonna head up and tell them to slow down a little.
我上去叫带队的走慢点
I can keep up.
我跟得上
All right, ese.
好吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!