Previously on Lost
前情提要
Can you hear me?
听得见吗?
Yes! yes, I can hear you.
是的 我能听到
Hey, are you on a boat? what–what boat?
你在船上吗? 什么船?
Your boat. I’m not on a boat.
你的船 我不在船上
Uh, na-Naomi, the parachutist.
Naomi 那个跳伞的
Who? who’s Naomi?
谁又是Naomi?
I’ve got it. I’ve got a signal! it’s gonna work.
有反应了!
It’s happening. we’re gonna get off of this island.
一定能行的 我们终于要离开这座岛了
Is Desmond there?
Desmond在吗?
Penny!
Penny!
No!
不!
I’m telling you,
听我说
Making that call is the beginning of the end.
打通那个电♥话♥将是末日的开始
Who is this? who is this?
你是谁? 你又是谁?
I’m one of the survivors of oceanic flight 815.
我是815航♥班♥的幸存者之一
Can you get a fix on our location?
你能确定我们的方位吗?
Sit tight. we’ll be right there.
稍等 我们马上赶到
It’s almost 30 minutes now
这场高速追击…
Since the start of this high-speed chase.
已经持续了大约半小时
We still have no information
目前我们仍无法确认…
About who’s driving this vehicle.
驾车者身份
Jeff, can you tell us where the chase started?
Jeff 请问追击是从哪里开始的?
Ruth, we’re hearing reports that the pursuit began
Ruth 据称追击是从…
Near the La Brea Area,
拉布雷亚附近开始的
Then traveled through a warehousing district
之后穿过10号♥高速路…
South of the 10 freeway. can you see how many people are in the car?
以南的一个仓库区 能看到车上有几人吗?
It appears to be just the one– the driver.
看来只有司机一人
We’re not sure if that’s the owner of the car.
但不能确定是否是他本人的车
What you’re seeing here
你所看到的这些…
Are pictures of the 10 freeway south of downtown.
是城区以南10号♥公路附近的画面
Is that a Camaro, Jeff?
Jeff 那是一辆卡玛洛吗?
Yes, it looks like a vintage, early ’70s model.
对 看起来是辆Vintage 70年初的车型
Damn it.
老天
Show us your hands!
手放在我能看见的地方!
Roll down the window and show us your hands now!
摇下车窗 把手伸出来!
Now slowly open the door with your left hand.
左手慢慢打开车门
Get out of the car!
快从车里出来!
Turn around… slow!
慢慢地转过身来!
On the ground!
给我趴下!
Now!
快!
Stop!
住手
Don’t you know who I am?! stop! wait!
你知道我是谁吗! 放手!
Don’t you know who I am?! I’m one of the oceanic six!
知道我是谁吗! 我是大洋航♥班♥6人之一啊!
I’m one of the oceanic six!
大洋航♥班♥6人之一!
So five mimutes before you let ten cruiser on a chase across the city
所以在10辆警车满城追击你的前5分钟…
you’re minding your own business In a convenience store,
在5分钟前你却在杂货店里东搞西搞
Until you see something and freak out.
你在杂货店里…直到有东西吓到了你
Mr. Reyes, why’d you run like that?
Reyes先生 你为何要逃跑?
Who’d you see in there?
你看到了谁?
Listen, buddy, I know you saw somebody in that store
听着 哥们儿 我知道你在店里看到了某人
That made you run away and go on a high-speed– I wasn’t running away
是他吓得你落荒而逃跑上高速路 我没想…
from anyone.
逃谁
If you think I care that you’re a celebrity,
你以为我会在乎你是名人吗
You crashed your Camaro in the wrong neighborhood.
你的卡玛洛误闯进了别人家里
I’m not a celebrity.
我才不是啥名人
Is that why you kept shouting,
你不是就凭这个大嚷大叫的吗
“hey, I’m one of the oceanic six”?
“我是大洋航♥班♥6人之一啊”
You wanna know a funny coincidence?
想听听有意思的巧合吗
Sure.
行啊
I knew somebody on your plane.
我认识你航♥班♥上的人
Really?
真的吗
Her name was Ana Lucia Cortez.
她叫Ana Lucia Cortez
She was my partner before I made detective–
在我晋升探长之前她是我的搭档
Dark hair…
黑发…
Gorgeous.
美极了
Maybe you knew her.
也许你认识她
Maybe you met her on the plane…
也许在飞机上见过她
Before it took off?
起飞前见过吗?
Sorry. never met her.
抱歉 我没见过她
Why don’t you watch the tape?
你还是看看录影带吧
Maybe it’ll spark something.
也许能给你点启发
I’m gonna get a doughnut.
我去拿点炸面圈
You want one?
要吃吗
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
And when I come back, you’re gonna tell me who you ran from.
等我回来 你要告诉我你在躲谁
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help! let me out!
救命 让我出去!
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底发什么神经!
What are you doing, Reyes?
你在做什么 Reyes
Huh? you trying to get tossed into the nuthouse?
你想进疯人院吗
Because if that’s what you want,
如果那是你想要的话
I can make that happen right now, my friend. you can?
伙计 我马上就能把你送进去 是吗?
Oh, thank you!
那太谢谢你了!
Thank you. thank you.
实在太感谢了!
Jack? you there, dude?
Jack? 你在那吗 伙计
Beach to Jack.
海滩呼叫Jack
Right here, Hurley. what’s up?
我在 Hurley 什么事?
Hey, uh, did you guys make it to that radio tower thingy yet?
你们是不是已经到无线电塔了?
Yeah, and I talked to the people on the boat.
是的 而且我已经和船上的人联♥系♥过了
They’re on their way to pick us up right now. seriously? it worked?
他们正赶来接我们 真的吗 成功了?
Seriously. we’re all on the way back to the beach right now,
当然 我们这就回海滩
So you better pack your bags, buddy.
所以你开始收拾行李吧 伙计
Dude, that’s great!
伙计 太棒了
Any luck?
找到他了吗?
Nothing. no sign of him.
没有 没有他的踪影
It’s like he just disappeared.
他不见了
Why would Locke kill her? he hadn’t even met her– because he’s crazy.
为什么Locke要杀她 他都没见过她 因为他疯了
So what if he comes back?
如果他回来了呢?
If he comes back, I’m gonna kill him.
如果他回来 我就宰了他!
I’m gonna get everybody together.
我去把大家都叫上
The sooner we get back to the beach, the better.
我们越快回海滩越好
Are we really going home?
我们真的就快回家了吗?
Yeah, we’re really going home.
是的 我们要回家了
I can’t believe I’m actually going to have my baby
真不敢相信 我会在医院里…
In a hospital.
生下我的孩子
Oh, rub it in, why don’t you? oh, no.
得意什么嘛 我不是那个意思
You ladies need a hand? no, we’re just wrapping things up, thanks.
你们需要帮忙吗 不用了 我们自己收拾
You know, you must be very proud of Bernard.
你一定为Bernard感到自豪
I hear he’s quite the hero.
我听说他是个真英雄
Look, everyone up here knows
这里的所有人都知道
That the real hero is your man, claire.
真正的英雄是你的男人Claire
If Charlie didn’t turn off that gizmo, we’d still be
如果不是Charlie关掉了屏蔽信♥号♥♥
Getting a busy signal on that fancy phone.
我们的信♥号♥♥一定还会被♥干♥扰
So you better make sure you treat him real good
所以等他回来了
When we get back.
你一定要好好伺候他
Rose!
Rose!
Okay, thanks. I have enough.
好的 谢谢 不用了
I need you to do me a favor.
我要你帮我一个忙
I need you to take Alex
我要你带着Alex
And get as far from here as possible.
离开这里 越远越好
What? listen to me. we don’t have time for this.
什么? 听我说 没时间争论了
Everyone who stays here is going to die.
呆在这里的人都会死
Now get Alex and get away right now.
现在赶快带着Alex离开这里
I don’t care where you go. just go.
我不管你要去哪里 走就行
I will not have my daughter–
我不会让我的女儿…
She’s not your daughter.
她才不是你的女儿
Did I ever tell you I won the lottery?
我告诉过你我中奖的事吗
I got, like, $150 million.
我身价有一亿五千万多

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!