Bernard and Jin and Sayid…They’re with you?
Bernard Jin还有Sayid 都和你们在一起?
Yeah, dude, I told you.I saved them all.
是的 老兄 我救了他们
Stay where you are.We’re almost up to the tower.
你们先待在那 我们快到塔那里了
You’ll be safer there. Yeah, I gotcha.
你们在那里很安全 没问题
We’ll stay put until you like,you know, phone home.
我们不会走开的 直到我们收到”家”的信♥号♥♥
What about Charlie?Did he make it back yet?
Charlie怎么样了? 他回来了吗?
Not yet, but they’re probably paddling home as we speak.
还没有 但他们 随时都会回来的
Don’t worry. I’m sure he’s fine.
别担心 他会没事的
There’s diving gear on those racks, yeah?
那是潜水装备吗?
Aye. It’s plenty.
是的 还有很多
Why don’t you take care of that? I’ll tap out Good Vibrations.
不如你去准备那些 我来弹”Good Vibrations”
Alright, mate.
好的 伙计
You get any flashes?
有什么幻觉吗?
No. Nothin’.
没有
I’ll meet you back here,then. Ok.
等会在这里碰头 好的
So much for fate.
我的命运到此为止
“Incoming transmission”?
“信♥号♥♥传入”?
Can you hear me ?
听得见吗?
Yes! Yes, I can hear you.
听得见
Who is this? Who am I speaking to?
你是谁? 我在和谁说话?
I’m a survivor of flight 8-1-5… Oceanic, flight 8-1-5.
我是815航♥班♥的幸存者 815航♥班♥
Where are you?
你在哪?
We’re on an island. We’re alive. An island? Well, where?
我们在一个岛上 我们还活着 岛上? 是什么地方?
What’s the location? I don’t know. Who’s this?
具体在什么方位? 我不知道 你是谁?
This is Penelope,Penelope Widmore.
我是Penelope Penelope Widmore
How did you get this frequency?
你怎么收到信♥号♥♥的?
Did you just say, “Desmond”? Yeah, he’s here,he’s with me.
你在说Desmond吗? 他在这 和我在一起
Is he okay? He’s brilliant!
他还好吗? 好极了
Hey, are you on the boat? What boat?
你在船上吗? 什么船?
Your boat…80 miles offshore.
你的船啊 离海岸80英里
Naomi, parachutist. I’m not on a boat.
Naomi 那个跳伞的 我不在船上
Who’s Naomi?
谁又是Naomi?
Can you hear me?
你能听见我吗?
Hey, Aaron, it’s okay, sweetie.
Aaron 没事的 宝贝
What’s the matter? I don’t know.
他怎么了? 我不知道
I think he’s just a bit scared.
我猜他有些害怕了
Hard to blame him. What is it?
别怪孩子 怎么了?
What’s your boyfriend’s name…The rock star who goes to the station?
你男朋友叫什么? 那个去水下的摇滚巨星
Charlie. Why?
是Charlie 怎么了?
Charlie just got us rescued.
Charlie让我们获救了
He did it!
他成功了!
Your friend bloody well did it. What?
你朋友做到了 什么?
The green light… it’s on.The jamming stopped.
绿灯亮了 没有干扰了
Use it, then. Alright.
试试看 好的
What’s this?
这是什么?
It’s Rousseau’s message.It’s still blocking the signal.
是Rousseau的求救信♥号♥♥ 它还在干扰
It doesn’t matter. We’re here.
没关系 我们已经到了
I recorded this 16 years ago.
这是我十六年前录下的
Three days before you were born.
就在你出生的三天前
I guess we don’t need it anymore.
我们已经不需要它了
All right. Do it.
好了 干吧
I can’t get a signal in here.
这里收不到信♥号♥♥
I’m getting something.
有反应了
It’s gonna work.
一定能行的
It’s happening.We’re gonna get off of this island.
我们终于要离开这个岛了
We’ll celebrate when we’re home.
回了家 我们一定要好好庆祝
I know you think you’re saving your people,but you need to stop this.
你以为是在救大家 但你得停下
It’s a mistake. The mistake was listening to you.
这是个错误 听你的话才是错误
This will be your last chance.
这是你最后的机会
I’m telling you, making that call is the beginning of the end.
听我说 打通那个电♥话♥ 将是末日的开始
I’ve got it! I’ve got a signal!
收到了 我收到信♥号♥♥了
Jack, please!You don’t know what you’re doing!
Jack 求你了 你根本不知道自己在做什么
I know exactly what I’m doing.
我很清楚自己在做什么
Step back, Jack.
退后Jack
What did you do? What I had to.
你都做了些什么? 做了我必须做的
Now step back.
退后
Stay away from the phone.
离电♥话♥远点
What are you doing? I don’t want to shoot you.
你在干什么John? 我不想对你开枪
Do it, John! Shoot him!
开枪啊 John!
Please, put the phone down.
请把电♥话♥放下
No,you’re done keeping me on this island
不 你别想让我 再留在这座岛上了
I will…kill you…if I have to.
如果有必要的话 我会杀了你
Then do it.
开枪啊
You’re not supposed to do this.
你不该这么做的
Who is this? Who is this?
你是谁? 你又是谁?
My name’s Jack Shephard. Are you…
我叫Jack Shephard 你是…
Are you on the boat… the freighter?
货船上的人吗?
How’d you get this channel?
你怎么连上 这个频道的?
Naomi told us about your search team,about the boat.
Naomi Naomi告诉我们你们的搜救小组 还有船的事
Naomi? You found her?
Naomi? 你找到她了?
Where is she? Who are you?
她在哪? 你是什么人?
I’m one of the survivors of oceanic flight 815.
我是815航♥班♥的幸存者之一
Can you get a fix on our location?
你能确定我们的方位吗?
Hell, yeah, we can. Sit tight.
当然可以 你们呆在那儿
We’ll be right there.
我们会来的
It’s me. Wait.
是我 等等
Don’t… Don’t hang up, please.
求你别挂
I know what you said. I just…
我知道你说过 我只是…
I just need to see you,please.
我想见见你 求你了
Yeah, out at the airport.
机场外
You know where.
在老地方见
Thank you.
谢谢
Saw you on the news.
在新闻里看到你了
Still pulling people out of burning wreckage, huh?
还在救人啊
Old habits.
老♥习♥惯了
You look terrible. Yeah
你看起来糟透了 是啊
Thanks.
谢谢
Why did you call me?
为什么打电♥话♥给我?
I was hoping that you’d heard,that maybe you’d go to the funeral.
我想你也听说了 也许你会出席葬礼
Why would I go to the funeral?
我♥干♥嘛要出席葬礼?
Been flying a lot. What?
经常坐飞机 什么?
The golden pass that they gave us.
他们给我张金卡
I’ve been using it.
我一直在用
Every friday night, I…
每周5晚上 我…
I fly from L.A. to Tokyo or…
从洛杉矶飞到东京…
Singapore or… Sydney.
新加坡…悉尼
I get off, and I…
下了飞机 我就…
have a drink and then I fly home.
喝个饱 然后再飞回家
Why?
为什么?
Because I want it to crash.
因为我希望它坠毁
I don’t care about anybody else on board.
我不在乎飞机上的其他人
Every little bump we hit or…
每次遇上小颠簸 或者…
turbulence, I mean, like,I actually close my eyes,
暖流 我都会闭上眼睛
and I pray that I can get back…
祈祷着我能回到从前
This is not gonna change… No, I’m sick…of lying.
这已经无法改变了 不 我讨厌说谎的人
We made a mistake.
我们犯了个错
I have to go.He’s gonna be wondering where I am…
我得走了 免得他起疑心
We were not supposed to leave.
我们不该离开
Yes, we were.
不 我们应该
Goodbye, Jack.
再见 Jack
We have to go back, Kate.
我们得回去 Kate
We have to go back!
我们得回去!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!