got it!
收到
I said don’t move!
我说了别动!
Bring me the phone.
把电♥话♥给我
40 seconds.
40秒
No.

I’m getting them all off the island. All of ’em!
我要把他们带出这座岛 他们所有人!
Let me ask you something.
我想问问你
Why do you want to leave the island?
为什么你想离开这里?
What is it you so desperately wanna get back to?
是什么让你如此 迫不及待的想要回去?
You have no one.
你一无所有了
Your father’s dead. Your wife left you,moved on with another man.
你父亲死了 妻子也和别人好了
Can you just not wait to get back to the hospital,get back to fixing things?
你难道非得回到医院 继续救死扶伤吗?
It’s 20 seconds now.
还剩20秒
Just get me the phone. no
只要把电♥话♥给我 不
Ten seconds.
10秒
Bring me the phone. No.
把电♥话♥给我 不
I’m not bluffing. I won’t…do it!
我说到做到 你休想!
no

I’m so sorry, Jack.
我很抱歉Jack
Tom, are you there?
Tom你在吗?
Yeah, Jack, I hear you.
是的 Jack 我听见了
I’m gonna lead my people up to the radio tower,
我要带他们去无线电塔
and I’m gonna make a call,
然后拨♥打♥那个电♥话♥
and I’m gonna get’em all rescued.Every one of’em.
我要让大家都得救 所有人
And then I’m gonna come find you…
然后我会来找你…
and I’m gonna kill you.
然后杀了你
You have the opportunity to make Ben very, very angry.
现在你可以报复Ben了
Why would you not take that?
为什么不呢?
5..4..5… What?
5..4..5… 什么?
8..7..5..5 Is that a code?
8..7..7 这是密♥码♥吗?
5..4..3..7… Wait.Start again, start again.
5..5..4..3..7… 慢点 从头说起
6… Start from the beginning!
6… 再说一遍
1..1..3 Start from the beginning.
1..1..3 再说一遍
Wake up, wake up.
醒醒 醒醒
Start again.
再说一遍
Good vibrations. What?
Good vibrations 什么?
On the keypad.
在键盘上
The numbers…
那些数字…
they’re notes.
就是音符
It was programmed by a musician.
这个程序是 一个音乐家设计的
Tie him up.
把他绑起来
He’s coming with us.
把他一起带上
What?
什么?
This is your mother.
这是你母亲
Will you help me tie him up?
可以帮我把他绑起来吗?
What happened? What’d he say?
怎么了? 他都说了什么?
It’s not important right now.
已经不重要了
Just get everybody together. Jack, your knuckles.
把大家集♥合♥起来 Jack你的手
What happened?
发生什么事了?
He killed them.
他杀了他们
Jin Sayid. All three of’em. He…
Jin Sayid 他们3个…
He radioed the beach.
他和海滩上的人取得联♥系♥
And I let it happen.
而我什么都做不了
I had to let it happen.
我只能这么做
We can’t tell Rose…
我们不能让Rose知道…
or Sun, not yet.
还有Sun 至少现在不行
We gotta keep moving. I promised Sayid that we would keep moving.
我们得出发了 我答应Sayid我们会继续前进
So why did you bring him back?
为什么把他带来?
Why didn’t you just kill him?
怎么不直接杀了他?
Because I want him to see it.
因为我想让他目睹…
I want him to experience the moment that we get off this island,
我们离开岛上的那一刻
and I want him to know…
我还要让他知道…
That he failed.
他失败了
And then I’ll kill him.
然后我会杀了他
It was an order, Tom.
那是命令 Tom
We had to follow it.
我们必须服从
Ben didn’t know what the hell he’s talking about.
Ben根本就不知道自己在说什么
He’s lost it.
他已经糊涂了
I mean, look at what they did to us!
看他对我们都做了什么
Instead of putting three bullets in the damn sand,
我们不该往沙子里开抢
we should’ve killed them for real.
应该直接杀了他们
All they got left is three guys and four guns.
他们只有三个人和四把枪
And all we’ve got, James,are two people and no guns.
可我们只有两个人 一把枪也没有
So we’ll wait till night.
那我们等到晚上
That isn’t gonna change the fact that we’re unarmed.
到了那时我们还是 无能为力
If you wanna kill yourself, that’s fine,but before you go and try…
如果你想送死 请自便 但在这之前…
You hear that?
听见了吗?
Stay in the bus, hero.
等等 英雄
Stay right there, Tom.
别动 Tom
ok
好吧
I give up.
我投降
That’s for taking the kid off the raft.
这枪是为了那个 被你拽下木筏的孩子
Dude, it was over. He surrendered.
老兄 他已经投降了
I didn’t believe him.
我不相信他
What are you doing, Dr.Shephard?
你在干什么 Shephard医生?
I was just…
我只是…
I was just checking the…
想看一下…
The Arlen charts. Just wanted to…
Arlen的情况… 我想看看…
Wanted to see how the operation went.
手术的如何
I left three messages on your voice mail. You didn’t get them?
我给你留了三条语♥音♥信息 你没收到吗?
My phone’s broken.
我电♥话♥坏了
Let’s go to my office.
到我办公室来一下
For what? We need to have a talk. Come on.
干吗? 我们得谈谈
You’re new around here,
你…你是新来的
so you don’t know much about me… I know enough.
还不真正了解我 我知道的够多的了
So let’s go to my office… If you got something to say to me,say it to me
还是到我办公室来一下吧 有话就直说吧!
Right here.
就在这里
Will you excuse us, please?
能离开会儿吗?
Mrs. Arlen, the woman you saved,woke up in recovery about two hours ago.
你救了的那个女人Arlen太太 两小时前醒过来了
She was in some pain but highly responsive to the reflex tests and entirely lucid.
她还有些疼痛 不过神智完全清醒
Well, that’s…That’s great.
很好啊
But then she described the series of events that caused her accident.
她也回忆起了事发经过
She says she was driving over the bridge when she saw a man standing on top of the railing
她说她正在桥上行驶 看见桥上站着个人
about to jump off.
正准备往下跳
She was distracted and lost control of her car.
她分了神 车子失了控
She ran into the median,rolled over and was hit by the van behind her.
她开进了隔离带 后面的货车就撞上了她
So the obvious question here…
所以问题很明显…
It’s how did you get to that flaming car so fast?
为什么你那么快就 到了事发现场?
What were you doing on that bridge?
你在那桥上做什么?
Do you know how many years I’ve worked at this hospital?
你知道我在这医院 工作了多久吗?
Do you know…anything about me?
你了解我吗?
Do you have any idea…
你知不知道…
what I’ve been through?
我都经历了些什么?
How much have you had to drink today?
你今天喝了多少?
Okay,I’ll tell you what. You do this…
好吧 我来告诉你怎么做
You get my father down here.
你现在把我父亲叫下来
Get him down here right now,and if I’m drunker than he is,you can fire me.
如果我比他还醉的话 你就可以开除我了
Don’t you look at me like that.Don’t you… pity me.
别用这种眼神看着我 别…可怜我
I’m trying to help you… You can’t help me!
我只是想帮你 你帮不了我!
Attention, Others. Come in, Others.
注意了 蠢蛋们
If you’re listening to this,I want you to know that we got you bastards,
你们在那边的话 听好了 你们输了
the rest of you wanna be blown up,you best stay away from our beach.
你们还想活的话 就离我们的海滩远远的
Where are you? What’s going on?
你在哪? 怎么回事?
Dude, I’m back at the beach. What?
我回到海滩了 老兄 什么?
I went back to help Juliet and Sawyer.
我回来帮Juliet和Sawyer
I saved them.
我救了他们
They’re okay?
他们还好吗?
Juliet… Everyone’s fine.
Juliet… 都没事
Me, Sawyer, Juliet, Sayid, Jin, Bernard.
我 Sawyer Juliet Sayid Jin Bernard
We all Wait.
我们都… 等一下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!