What? Sawyer.
什么? Sawyer
When he said that he didn’t want you to go with him… he didn’t mean it.
他说他不想跟你一起回去 他不是那个意思
If he didn’t mean it, why’d he say it?
如果他不是那个意思 他干嘛那么说?
He was trying to protect you.
他只是想保护你
That’s why I asked you not to come back for me.
这也就是我叫你 别回来找我的原因
Why are you sticking up for Sawyer?
你干嘛要替Sawyer说话?
He’d never do it for you.
他绝不会替你说话
Because I love you.
因为我爱你
Out of those polar bear cages and put us on the chain gang,
把我们赶出关熊的笼子 然后把我们锁在一起
what the hell did you have us breaking all those rocks for, anyway?
还有为什么让我们 打碎那些石头呢?
We were building a runway.
我们在建跑道
A runway? For what?
跑道? 干嘛用的?
The aliens.
那些外星人
I don’t know what for.Do you think they told me everything?
我也不知道 你以为他们什么都告诉我吗?
Yeah, yeah, whatever you say.
随便你说吧
So you screwing Jack yet? No.
你和Jack上过床了吗? 没有
Are you?
你呢?
How far away are these guns?
离那些枪还有多远?
There aren’t any guns.
根本没什么枪
What?
什么?
I lied. You lied.
我撒了谎 你撒谎
It was the only way he’d let us go back.
这是他能让我们 回来的唯一借口
So why are you going back?
你为什么要回来
Karma.
因果报应吧
Why are you going back, James?
你又什么要回来呢 James?
Hey, guys! Wait up!
伙计们 等一下!
What the hell do you want?
你想干什么?
I’m coming with you guys.
我想和你们一起去
No way. Not a chance.
不行
Come on. I can help.
拜托 我能帮上忙的
They’re my friends, too, man.
他们也是我的朋友
Charlie wouldn’t let me go with him,
Charlie不肯让我和他们去
and Jack’s too busy leading to even talk to me.
Jack在那边忙得没空和我说话
I just wanna help. Please?
我只是想帮下忙 好吗?
For God sakes, Hugo, look at you!You’re just gonna get in the way.
看在上帝的份上Hugo 瞧瞧你 你只会拖累我们
You wanna get us killed?
你想让我们全死啊?
Come on.
走吧
If we head north,we should get to them before they reach the tower.
如果我们朝北走 我们可以在他们之前到塔那里
Why did you let me come?
为什么让我一起来?
I let you come because I’m delivering you to your new family.
我让你来是想把你 交托给一个新的家庭
I let you come because you betrayed me.
我让你来是因为你背叛了我
You locked Karl in a cage.
你把Karl关在笼子里
You put him in a room and tried to brainwash him.
还把他关在那个房♥间里 给他洗♥脑♥
I didn’t want him to get you pregnant.
我不想让你怀孕
I suppose I overreacted.
我想我反应过度了
We’d better get going.
我们最好现在就上路
Why do you have to stop them?
你为什么要阻止他们?
Why won’t you just let them leave?
就不能让他们走吗?
Because I can’t, Alex.
因为我不能 Alex
Don’t, John.
别这样 John
Put the gun down.
把枪放下
Walt? Now get up, John.
Walt? 起来John
He shot me, and I can’t…move my legs.
他朝我开枪 我的腿动不了了
You can move your legs.
你能的
Now get out of the ditch.
快从坑里爬起来
Why?
为什么?
Because you have work to do.
因为你还有事要去做