You don’t care about our friends, fine,
你不在乎我们的朋友 那没关系
but it’s like you don’t care about anything anymore.
但你好像什么都不在乎了
And since when did you start calling me “Kate”?
还有从什么时候开始 你叫我”Kate”了?
You know…
你知道
They sent Juliet to check out Sun.
他们派Juliet来检查Sun
But she was there to check and see if I’m pregnant, too.
但她来也想检查我 是否也怀孕了
Well, let’s hope you’re not.
我们希望你没有吧
That light still red?
灯还是红的吗?
Bloody hell. You all right?
妈的 你还好吗?
Not for long if you don’t get out of here.
如果你不走 我就惨了
You have to hide.There’s people in there.
你必须躲起来Des 快躲起来 那里面有人
Quick, hide, hide!
快藏起来 快快快快!!
Who’s he talking to?
他在和谁说话?
Who were you talking to?
你在和谁说话?
Wasn’t talking to anyone.
没有啊
I was just singing.
我只是在唱歌♥
Shut up.
闭嘴
Right, okay. You got it.
好吧
Come on.
进来
Can I help you?
需要帮助吗?
Just checking her chart.
只是在看她的受伤状况
I’m sorry. I’m Dr. Hamill…Rob.
抱歉 我是Hamill Rob医生
The new chief of surgery. I don’t think we’ve met yet.
我是这里的新外科主任医师 我想我们还没见过面
Dr. Shephard, the hero…
Shephard医生 那个英雄
Twice over.
已经两次了
You all right?
你还好吗?
After last night,I’m surprised you’d even wanna come in.
经过昨晚这么一折腾 你还来继续工作啊
Talk about right place, right time, huh?
说起正确的时间地点
This woman is very lucky you were there.
这个女人很幸运有你在场
If she was lucky,she wouldn’t have a fractured back
如果她够幸运 她的背就不会骨折了
that was impinging upon her spinal cord.
她的脊椎受到了严重的外伤
I’d like to…operate first thing in the morning.
我想一早就给她做手术
You wanna operate?
你想做手术?
Yes.
是的
I’m sorry, but this isn’t your patient,
很抱歉 但她不是你的病人
and we are well aware of the issues.Gary Nadler’s doing the surgery at 6:00 a.m.
她的情况我们都了解 Gary Nadler 6点会给她做手术
With all due respect…
请恕我直言
Dr.Hamill, I’d rather do it myself.
Hamill医生 但我还是 想自己来做
Last night,
昨晚
you pulled this woman’s 8-year-old son out of a flaming car,
你把这个女人8岁的孩子 从着火的车里拉了出来
then you went back for her.
然后又跑去救她
I think you’ve done enough.
我想你做的够多的了
I wanna do the surgery.
我想做这次手术
Look, everything’s under control here.
一切都在掌握之中
She’ll be fine.
她会没事的
Go home.
回家吧
Have a drink.
去喝一杯
You deserve it.
这是你应得的
The chart, please.
情况表 Jack
You call me.
你随时打电♥话♥给我
I wanna know what happens.
我想了解情况
This morning,the bridge of six avenue was shut down for several hours
今晨 第6大街的这座桥 被关闭了几小时
in the wake of a fiery car accident that left two injured.
这里发生了车祸 有两名伤者
An unidentified 40-year-old woman and her son.
一名40岁的女士和她的儿子
Fortunately for the two of them,
他们很幸运
Dr.Jack Shephard was near the scene of the crash
Jack Shephard医生就在现场
and pulled both victims from the burning wreckage
他把两个人拉出了 着火的车子
and treated them at the scene until paramedics arrived.
然后对他们进行了急救 直到救护车的到来
The victims were later transported to St. Sebastian hospital.
伤者稍后被转到St.Sebastian医院
Further details of their conditions have not yet been released.
目前还没有最新情况
I’m going back.
我回去吧
What?
什么?
I’m going back to the beach.
我回去海滩那里
No way.
这不行
We keep moving.
我们得继续前进
I ain’t asking permission.
我可不指望得到许可
Look, you got a job to do here.
你有事要做
I ain’t gonna stand in your way of doing it,but you sure as hell don’t need me.
我不会碍事的 你在这里也不需要我
What do you think you’re gonna get done,alone and unarmed?
你认为你孤身一人 又不带武器过去 能够搞定?
He won’t be alone.I’ll go with him. No.
我和他一起去 不行
20 mins ago,you weren’t even interested in going,
20分钟前你还不想回去
and now all of a sudden,you’re telling Jack… I didn’t wanna go with you.
现在你突然告诉Jack… 我不想和你一起去
It’s a suicide mission without guns.
没枪的话就只是去送死
I know where there are some guns.
我知道哪里有枪
There’s a hidden cache a couple of miles from here.
离这里几英里的地方 有个隐藏地点
I can take us back to the beach on a route past it.
我们去海滩的路上 能顺便去下那里
Juliet, you don’t have to do that.
Juliet 你不必这么做的
Yeah, Jack, I kinda do.
是的 Jack 我要这么做
Let’s do this.
我们走吧
Don’t do anything stupid.
别干傻事
I won’t if you won’t.
如果你不做的话
Don’t wait up.
别等我们
I told you to shut up!
我叫你闭嘴!
You know how you get a tune stuck in your head?
你知道一个曲子 一直萦绕在脑海里
This song…It just started coming to me.
这首歌♥就会让你 有灵感了
It’s almost finished.Just need to find the bridge.
如果找到桥的话 就完成了
Get the speargun. What? Why?
拿叉枪来 什么? 为什么?
‘Cause I want it to hurt.
因为我想搞点伤害
No, Ben said we… You don’t wanna get it? I will.
不 Ben说我们… 你不去 我去
No. I’ll… I’ll shut up!
好好好 我闭嘴!
I’ll shut up,I’ll shut up
我闭嘴! 一定闭嘴!
I thought you two were on assignment in Canada.
我还以为你们在加拿大
He made us promise not to tell anyone.
他让我们承诺不告诉任何人
Hello again. Where is the other one?
你好啊 另一个人在哪里?
What? This idiot swam down from a boat.
什么? 那个白♥痴♥跳下了船
I was just shooting at his friend.
我刚向他的朋友开了枪
He dove down here. He’s alone.
他潜水下来了 只有他一个人
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗?
Here’s a better question to ask, Cyclops.
我有个更好的问题 电磁人
Why did your little friend Ben tell you people that this entire station was flooded when it isn’t?
为什么你们的小朋友Ben 告诉你们这个站被淹了?
Or, why these two have been jamming transmissions off the island?
还有为什么这两个人 一直在阻挠这里的信♥号♥♥?
What?
什么?
Is that true?
是真的吗?
That’s Ben. I’ll get it.
那是Ben 我来和他说
You have to understand.Everything I did,I did for the island.
你要明白 我做的一切 都是为了这座岛
The island told you it was necessary for you to jam your own people?
这座岛告诉你你能 欺骗自己的人吗?
Yes, it did.
我也没办法
You’ve always been a loyalist, Mikhail.Now I’m asking you to trust me,
你一直都很忠诚 Mikhail 现在你要相信我
to trust Jacob who told me to do that.
相信Jacob 是他 告诉我这样做的
Why would Jacob ask you to lie to your own people?
Jacob让你对自己人撒谎?
and we are meant to protect it,by any means necessary.
所以我们要保护它 不惜一切代价
The jamming was for everyone’s security.
阻挠信♥号♥♥是为了大家的安全
We are in a serious situation here.
我们的处境很危险
So why not trust me?
为什么不信任我?
I made a mistake.
我犯了个错误
I should have told you, and I apologize.
我应该告诉你的 我向你道歉
Mikhail, are you still there?
Mikhail 你还在吗?
Yes.
是的
I need you to help me.
我需要你的帮助
I need you to help me clean up this mess that I’ve made.
我要你弥补我的过失
I need you to kill Charlie.
我要你杀了Charlie
Make sure that the jamming mechanism continues to function at all cost.
确保干扰设备继续正常运转
And we can’t risk Greta and Bonnie telling the others what we’ve done,
我们不能冒险让Greta和Bonnie 告诉其他人这件事
so you’ll have to take care of them, too.
所以把他们也一起解决了
How do I know you didn’t say the same thing to them about me?
我怎么才能相信你对 他们说的也是这一套?
Because if I had, Mikhail…you’d already be dead.
因为我说了的话 Mikhail 你早就没命了
You okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah, I just…
没事 只是…
got a rock in my shoe.
鞋里有块石头
He didt mean it, you know.
他不是那个意思

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!