sorry excuse for a life.
5个最重要的时刻
My greatest hits.
我的”精选集”
You know…
你知道…
memories…
回忆…
are all I’ve got.
就是我的全部
You don’t have to do this.
你不必这么做
What?
什么?
I’ll go.
我来代替你
No, your… Your flashes…
不 你的幻觉…
Maybe…
也许…
I keep seeing you die because…
我一直看见你死…
I’m supposed to take your place.
是因为我注定要 替代你的位置
What about your girl…
你的女朋友怎么办…
What about your girl?
那你的女朋友呢?
Besides…
还有…
I might be luckier than you.
我的运气也许比你要好
Keep your memories to yourself.
留着你的回忆
I’ll take it from here.
我从这里下去
I don’t know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
Well, you can tell me where the,the weight belt is.
你可以告诉我重量带在哪里?
Right there behind you.
就在你后面
You and I both know…
你我都知道…
You aren’t supposed to take my place, brother.
你不该代替我的 兄弟
I’m alive.
我还活着!