I’ll be fine, Claire.
我会没事的 Claire
But you gotta promise me something.
但你得保证我…
While I’m gone…
等我走了…
Don’t worry about me.
别为我担心
I’ll take him.
我来抱抱他
Thanks.
谢谢
Alright, turnip head.
好了 可爱头
Now you take care of your mum
等我走了
while I’m away, okay?
照顾好你妈妈
I love you.
我爱你
See you soon.
再见
Be careful, Charlie.
小心 Charlie
Okay?
好吗?
Sorry, guys.
抱歉
Thanks, man.
谢谢
Help! Help me!
救救我 救救我!
Please!
求你了!
You, stop!
你 停下!
Get the hell away from her!
离她远点!
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Leave her alone!
离她远点!
You okay, miss?
你还好吗 女士?
Yes. I think so, yes.
我想是的
Here you go.
这个给你
Pardon me while I have a heart attack.
抱歉我”心脏病”又犯了
The last time I was in a fight,I was 8 years old.
上次打架还是在8岁的时候
And I lost.
还输了
Well, that makes you even more of a hero, doesn’t it?
你是个英雄 你知道吗?
I just did what anyone would do.
换作别人也会这样做的
Three people walked by the alley.
3个人路过这里
What? They saw me,
什么? 他们看见我了
but they just kept on going.
但他们还是继续赶路
You are a hero, sir…
你是个英雄 先生…
And don’t let anyone ever tell you differently.
请你不要怀疑这一点
What’s that? It’s a weight belt.
那是什么? 重量带
It should bring you down quicker than swimming.
它能很快把你带到那里
Well, every second counts.
每秒都很重要
So I just take it off when I hit bottom,
那么我到了海底就松开它们
swim up through the moon pool,
然后游到那个小潭
into the station,
进入那个站
swim into whichever room has the yellow blinking switch,
找到一个有黄灯的开关
flip it.
然后扳一下
Nothing to it.
就这么简单?
So how long can you really hold your breath for?
你能闭气多久?
Does it matter?
这还重要吗?
Do you want me to hit another one? No,you’ve made your point.
想要我再打一个吗? 不 我想你能做到
Bernard, this is not pheasant hunting in Montgomery county.
Bernard这不是在 Montgomery的乡村打野鸡
I know what I’m doing. No,you don’t
我知道自己在干什么 不
Pheasants don’t shoot back. Nothing’s gonna happen to me, Rose.
野鸡是不会还击的 我不会有事的 Rose
I just have to shoot a tent,and I’ll be right behind you.
我只需打中帐篷 我会跟上你们的
Then I’m staying, too.
那我也留下
No, you’re not, Rose.
不 你不能 Rose
Everyone’s gathering down at the south end of the beach.
大家都集中在海滩的南头
No one’s staying behind but the shooters.
除了枪手 其他人必须离开
Says who? You wanna give me your word
谁说的? 你必须保证…
that nothing’s gonna happen to my husband, then I’ll go.
我丈夫会没事的 那我才走
I’ll give you my word that if we don’t kill everyone
我保证你 如果接下来的1小时里
who shows up here in about an hour,
我们还没有杀光他们
it’s not gonna matter where Bernard is.
Bernard马上就能离开
I like you better since you got back, Jack.
我更喜欢回来后的Jack
You’re almost an optimist.
你都成乐观主义者了
Come on.If you’re gonna be hiding in the bushes,
来吧 如果你要躲在丛林里
let’s get you into somethin’dark.
我们帮你藏好了
You better get going.
你该走了
Rousseau says it’s about a day’s walk up to the radio tower.
Rousseau说去那个无线电站 要一天的时间
I’m not taking them to the tower.You are.
我不带他们去 你去吧
Excuse me? You’re not staying behind.
你说什么? 你不能留在这里
This was my idea.
这是我的主意
And I’m perfectly capable of executing it.
我能完成这个任务
I owe them! What are you more concerned with,
我欠他们的! 你更关心什么?
killing the others or getting our people off this island?
杀了”the others”还是 帮助我们离开这座岛?
This afternoon,you said you were our leader.
今天下午你说你是个领袖
It’s time for you to act like one.
是时候表现出领袖的样子了
Lead them to the radio tower, Jack…
带他们去无线电站 Jack…
and then take us all home.
然后带我们回家
Dudes, wait!
伙计 等等!
I heard what you’re doing.I wanna come with.
我听说了你们要去干嘛 我想一起来
Everyone…They’re all going to the radio tower,
大家都去那个无线电站了
and I’m sick of trekking and,you know, explosions.
我厌倦了长途旅行 还有爆♥炸♥…
I think I can help you guys out.
我想我能帮上你们的忙
I’m a really good paddler.
我很在行划浆
You can’t go, Hurley.
你不能去 Hurley
Why not?
为什么?
Because…
因为…
you’re too big.
你个头太大了
You won’t fit in the boat.
装不进船里
That’s uncool, man.
真不走运
Wait.
等等
Dude, it’s fine. I don’t even wanna go on your stupid boat.
伙计没事的 我也不想坐这傻船
I’ll catch up with you later.
我们一会儿再见
Just remember I love you, man.
我爱你 兄弟
Yeah, whatever. I love you, too.
随便啦 我也爱你
You got water in there? Good, good.
水灌好了吗? 好 好
How about you? Bottled water?
你呢? 灌好了吗?
Good.
好
So here we go again, huh?
又要开始了吗?
Here we go again.
又要开始了
The tents are all marked. We’re set.
帐篷都做上标记了 我们准备好了
Sayid find the third shooter?
Sayid找到第3个人了吗?
Ready, Claire? Need a hand with the little guy?
准备好了吗 Claire? 要我帮帮你的宝宝吗?
No, thanks. I’m okay.
不用了 谢谢
How’s my little sweetheart?
我的小甜心怎么了?
We’re just gonna go for a little walk,so hold onto mum, okay?
我们只是要赶些路 抱紧妈妈 好吗?
This is it!
就这里了!
Ready?
准备好了吗?
Do you want a blanket?
需要毯子吗?
Oh, thanks. I’ve got one.
谢谢 我已经有了
Well, you’re warming for two.
不是还有你宝宝吗?
Take mine.
把我的拿去吧
Thank you.
谢谢
So… first plane crash?
第一次坠机吧?
What gave it away?
你怎么知道?
Ah, you can always spot the newbies.
新手我第一眼就能看出来
We’re gonna be okay, you know.
我们会没事的
Are we?
是吗?
We’re alive.
我们至少还活着
We’re on a beautiful island.
在这美丽的小岛上
We’ll sleep under the stars,
沉睡在星空里
and before you know it,the helicopters will come and take us all home.
不知不觉中 直升机会带我们离开这座岛的
You really think they’ll find us?
你相信他们能找到我们?
Well, yeah. Why wouldn’t they?
为什么不呢?
Thanks.
谢谢
I’m Charlie.
我叫Charlie
I’m Claire.
我叫Claire
Nice to meet you, Charlie.
很高兴见到你 Charlie
It’s nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
We’re here.
我们到了
I want you to give this to Claire for me.
我希望你能把这个交给Claire
What is it?
这是什么?
It’s the five best moments of my…
我愧疚的一生中…