Well, trust me, it’s…
相信我 这…
How did you do that?
你是怎么做到的?
Watch and learn, dear.
边观察边学习 亲爱的
Look there! Look!
看那边! 看啊!
Get off him, damn it! It’s okay.
该死的 放开他! 没关系的
What? He’s one of them! I know! It’s okay.
什么? 他是他们的人! 我知道 没关系的!
He was in the cage next to me.
他被关在我旁边 的笼子里
I know this guy.
我认识这家伙
What the hell are you doing here, Karl?
你来这里干什么 Karl?
They’re… coming…
他们…来了…
My people.
我的人
Sorry you came all this way for nothing,but we already know.
抱歉你大老远的过来白说一通 我们已经知道了
Then why are you still here?
那你们为什么还在这里?
’cause when they’ll show up tomorrow night, we’re gonna be ready for’em.
因为当他们明晚来的时候 我们会做好充分的准备
Tomorrow? No, no,they’re coming tonight.
明天? 不不 他们今晚就来!
They’re coming right now!
他们现在就来了!
When did you get back?
你什么时候回来的?
Just now.
就刚才
Where’s Locke?
Locke在哪里?
Here’s your gun back.
这把枪还你
Ben, what’s going on?
Ben 发生什么事了?
Where’s Ryan?
Ryan在哪里?
He’s in his tent. Are you…
在他的帐篷里 你…
It’s time to get them.
是时候行动了
But you said tomorrow.
但你说是明天
Jacob wants it to happen now.
这是Jacob的决定
Look, what happened out there?
那里发生了什么事?
Did john see… John had an accident.
John有没有看到… John发生了意外
Yes, sir?
是?
If you leave right now,
如果你们现在就出发
how long will it take you to reach their camp?
到他们的营地要多久?
Well,if I take my ten best,we could set up to hit’em by nightfall.
如果我带上我的10个精英 黄昏就能发起攻击
Then you better get going. No, Ben, wait.
那你们最好现在就出发 Ben等一下
Moving up the schedule…
改变计划…
Juliet may not be ready.What if she hasn’t had time…
Juliet也许还没准备好 如果她没有时间…
Then we’ll take all their women…
那我们就把所有的女人 都带走…
And we’ll sort out the ones we need later.
然后再找出我们想要的
And the men?
男人呢?
If any of’em are stupid enough to get in your way,
如果他们挡你的道的话
kill’em.
杀了他们
All right.
好吧
It’s me!
是我!
I thought you were bringing rabbit.
还以为你带兔子来了
You have to go… now.
你现在就得走
What? Did he find out I was out here?
什么 他发现我在这里了吗?
No, but he’s sending Pryce to their beach camp right now,
不 但他已经派Pryce 去他们的营地了
and you have to warn them.
你必须去警告他们
Warn them? You have to go now!
警告他们? 你必须现在就去!
I thought they were just gonna take the pregnant women.
我以为他们只是去 抓孕妇
If you take the outrigger,
如果你坐木筏去
you’ll get there a few hours before them.
你就能在他们之前到那儿
Wait, Alex… He’s gonna kill them Karl!
等等 Alex… 他会杀光他们的 Karl!
Austen and Ford saved your life.
Austen和Ford救了你的命
You owe them.
你欠他们的
You better take this.
最好带上这个
If I get caught, your father’s gonna kill me this time.
如果我这次被抓住 你♥爸♥爸会杀了我的
Is he my father?
他是我爸爸吗?
Now go.
快走
Is that everything?
就这些了吗?
Can we trust him?
我们能相信他吗?
You don’t trust me?
你不相信我?
What about her?
那她呢?
She’s a spy.
她是个间谍
She’s supposed to mark the tents of the pregnant women with white rocks
她会在孕妇帐篷外 用白色石头做标记的
so they can take them. They know, Karl, but thanks.
那样他们能带走他们 他们都知道了 Karl 但还是谢谢
So what are we gonna do? We have to leave now… Hide.
那我们现在怎么办? 我们必须现在就走…躲起来
Where? It’s their island. If they wanna kill us,they’ll find us.
去哪儿? 这是他们的岛 他们想杀我们就一定能找到我们
The sun’s gonna go down in a few hours.
几小时后就日落了
Do we have enough wire yet? Not even close.
我的导线准备的怎样了? 还差的很远
We have to find out another way to set the dynamite off.
我们必须另想办法 来引爆♥炸♥药
We can shoot. We don’t have enough guns.
我们能用枪打 我们没有足够的枪
Ten of them are coming, armed.
他们有10个人 都带着武器
Not the others… the tents.
不是”the others”… 是帐篷
We can camouflage the dynamite next to the tents,
我们把炸♥药♥隐藏 在帐篷的旁边
target it from our positions at the tree line.
我们能在树林里 瞄准它们
Juliet marked three tents.That means we need three guns.
Juliet给3个帐篷做了标记 我们需要3把枪
Here. You can have mine, too.
拿着 我的也给你们
I’ll be your third.
我是第3个
I’ll take your gun,but you’re not staying here.
我们会拿走你的枪 但你必须离开这里
You’re gonna lead everyone to the radio tower… Everyone.
你要带领每一个人 去无线电塔
The radio tower?
无线电塔?
If this doesn’t work,we can’t risk losing the chance
如果行动失败的话 我们不能冒险失去
of getting in contact with Naomi’s boat,
可以联络到Naomi的船的机会
so everything has to happen at the same time.
每件事必须同时进行
You still up for a swim?
你还想去游泳吗?
Yeah, I believe I am.
是啊 当然愿意
I’ll go with him.
我和他一起去
Okay, better get to it.
好了 大家行动起来
It’s here, baby brother.
来了 小兄弟
Christmas is here.
圣诞节来了
Are these the birds from row two?
这两个是第2排的吧?
Well done, mate.
干的好 兄弟
Well, as you have spent another year
你用了1年的时间…
as the only drug-free rock star in the world,
作为世界上唯一一个 不吸毒的摇滚巨星
I’m gonna share a little-known fact with you.
我来跟你说说 一个鲜为人知的事实
Father christmas lives just down the street from here.
圣诞老人就住这条街上
Father christmas lives in Helsinki?
圣诞老人住在Helsinki?
Indeed he does,
的确是这样
and in case you haven’t noticed,baby brother,
以防你没有注意到
Finland is the bloody north pole.
芬兰其实就是北极
Therefore, I have a very special gift for you this year.
我有个很特别的 圣诞礼物要送给你
Liam, no. Mum gave you that.
Liam 不 这是妈妈给你的
You’re the firstborn.
你是大哥
It was her father’s and his father before that.
这是她父亲的父亲的…
And it’s a family heirloom,and that’s why we named the band
这是祖上传下来的 所以我们命名我们的乐队为
after Dexter bloody Stratton.
Dexter Stratton
I know.
我知道
But, Charlie, let’s be honest.
但Charlie 老实说
We both know I’m a sodding mess.
我们都知道我是个没出息的
But you… You’re different.
但你…和我不同
You’re gonna get married,have a family…
你会结婚 拥有自己的家庭…
A baby.
一个孩子
I’ll be lucky if I hit 30.
到我30时会时来运转的
Don’t say that, Lee.
别这么说 Lee
The ring has to stay in the family, Charlie.
这枚戒指必须 留在家族里 Charlie
So, please…
所以拜托…
Take it.
收下吧
Mum would have wanted it this way.
妈妈希望这样
Pass it on to your little one someday.
有一天你也会传下去的
I need to know it’s safe.
你要保管好它
I’ll hold on to it…
我会保管好的…
but I won’t take it.
但我不会收下的
Hey, it fits. Look at that.
刚刚好 看啊
Happy christmas, baby brother.
圣诞快乐 小兄弟
You need some help?
需要帮助吗?
Why didn’t you tell me you were gonna do this?
为什么不告诉我 你要这样做?
I didn’t want you to worry.
我不想让你担心
Well, it’s dangerous, isn’t it,
很危险是吗?
swimming into some underwater station?
潜水去海底的什么站?
It’s what needs to be done to get us all rescued.
只有这样做我们 才能得救

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!