My signal has been playing for the last 16 years,
我的信♥号♥♥ 已经播放了16年了
and nobody has heard it.
但谁都没收到
Why do you think you’ll have better luck?
你怎么肯定 你的运气比我更好?
Naomi’s boat is only 80 miles offshore.
Naomi的船就在80英里外
I know if we eliminate Danielle’s signal, they’ll hear us.
我相信只要关闭Danielle的信♥号♥♥ 他们就能听到我们
No, they won’t.
不 他们不会的
And why is that?
怎么会?
We’re jamming it.
都是我们在阻挠
What?
什么?
Ben is using one of the Dharma stations
Ben在使用一个达摩的站
to block all of the signals off of the island except for ours.
来阻挠除了我们 所有发出岛的信♥号♥♥
What station?
那是什么站?
They call it the “Looking Glass.”
他们叫它”守望镜”
The looking glass? Yes.
守望镜? 是的
But it’s underwater.I have no idea where it is.
但那在海底 我也不知道在哪儿
I believe I do.
我想我知道
Look, I know…I know Jack thinks it’s best,
我知道Jack总不会错的
but, you know, what if they’re coming for him again?
但他们来找他怎么办?
Claire, listen to me.
Claire 听我说
I’m gonna protect you.
我会保护你的
I’m gonna protect Aaron.
我会保护Aaron
I promise.
我保证
Look, everything is gonna be fine.
一切都会好起来的
Sorry.
抱歉
Can you give me a hand with something?
Charlie 能帮下忙吗?
yeah,Desmond,Of course.
当然 Desmond
So you ready to tell me what you saw this morning?
你可以说你今天早上 看到什么了吗?
Aye.
好吧
Right. So how does it happen this time?
这次又会发生什么?
Come on, Des!
说啊 Des!
You can tell me. I can take it.
你可以告诉我 我能接受的
What I saw, Charlie, was…
我看见的…Charlie 是…
Claire and her baby getting into a helicopter…
Claire和她的宝宝 登上了直升机…
A helicopter that…
那个直升机…
That lifts off, leaves this island.
从这座岛上起飞了
You sure?
你确定吗?
Aye.
是的
Rescue helicopter…
救援飞机…
On this beach?
在这个海滩?
This island? That’s what you saw?
这个岛? 你看见了吗?
We’re getting bloody rescued!
我们都得救了!
I thought you were gonna tell me I was gonna die again.
我还以为我又会死了呢!
You are, Charlie.
是的 Charlie
Wait. What?
等等 你说什么?
If you don’t…
如果你不死的话…
None of it will happen.
这些就都不会发生
There won’t be any rescue.
不会有什么救援
I’m sorry, brother…
我很抱歉 老兄…
but this time…
但这一次…
This time you have to die.
你必须得死
Come on!
来啊!
Come on, Charlie. Jump in!
来啊 Charlie 跳进来!
I’m gonna catch you, boy.
我会接着你的 孩子
No. You’re just going to back away.
不 你会松手的
Don’t be daft. Jump in!
别傻了 跳进来啊!
I promise, Charlie. I’m gonna catch you.
我保证 Charlie 我会接着你的
No, he won’t!
不 他不会的!
Zip it, you.
你给我闭嘴
Look, don’t listen to your brother.
别听你兄弟瞎说
Just jump on in.
跳进来吧
There’s nothing to be afraid of,Charlie.
没什么好害怕的 Charlie
I’ll catch you. I promise.
我保证会接着你的
I did it!
我做到了!
You got it!
你做到了!
I did it. You’re swimming, Charlie.
我做到了 你在游泳 Charlie
What you writing?
你在写什么?
Nothing.
没什么
All right, tell me.
好吧 告诉我
Are you sure you want to know?
你确定吗?
I mean, it might be easier if you just…
如果那样会好受点…
I want to know.
我想知道
You’re inside a hatch.
你在一个舱里
It’s…
那里…
a room full of equipment.
有很多仪器设备
There’s a blinking yellow light above a switch.
有个闪着黄灯的开关
You flip the switch.
你扳动了开关
Light goes off.
灯就灭了
And then you drown.
然后你就被淹死了
When?
在什么时候?
I don’t know.
我也不知道
You’re sure you saw Claire and Aaron get on that helicopter?
你确定看见Claire和Aaron 登上直升机了吗?
Aye.
是的
So…
那么…
before I… drown…
在我淹死之前
I just have to flip a switch?
我就扳了那个开关?
That’s right.
是这样的
Where is it, then?
那个地方在哪里?
Now this is the Looking Glass.
这就是”守望镜”
It’s an underwater Dharma station.
是一个水下的达摩站
Please, can you tell me anything you might know about this place?
能告诉我你所知道的吗?
I’ve never been down there.
我从来没下去过
I don’t know anyone who has.
我也不知道谁下去过
Why not?
怎么会?
There was some accident.
因为发生了意外
Ben told us that the station was completely flooded.
Ben告诉我们那个站 已经被淹了
Well, if it’s flooded,then how does it still work?
如果被淹了 怎么还能工作?
How it still works is irrelevant.
怎么工作的并不重要
The question is, how do we get it to stop working,
问题在于我们怎么下去 让它停止工作
so we could use the satellite phone?
然后用我们的卫星电♥话♥
The diagram shows that the Looking Glass
这张图表示”守望镜”
is connected to the island by a cable.
和这座岛 以一根电缆相连
I feel sure that this is the very same cable
我相信这和那根…
down the beach which runs into the ocean.
深入海里的电缆是同一条
So if we follow the cable,it should lead us to the station.
所以我们顺着这条电缆 就能找到那个站
So how are we gonna get in?
那我们怎么进去?
We swim in.
游泳进去
There’s a moon pool…
那里有个小潭…
A room with an open floor at the base of the station…
在站下有个地面敞开的房♥间…
Big enough for a submarine to dock.
大到能让一艘 潜艇停泊
Even if the station’s flooded,
即使站已经被淹了
I think I’ll be able to find the relay switch and disable it.
我想还是有办法找到开关 来解除阻隔信♥号♥♥
What about swimming back out?
那怎么游出来呢?
No. I’m not letting you go on some suicide mission
我不会让你去执行 什么自杀任务的
just to flip the switch.
只是扳个开关
Someone has to do it,or we’ll never leave this island.
总要有人去做 否则我们永远别想离开这里
I’ll do it.
我来吧
I can swim down, turn off that bloody switch, swim back up.
我能游下去 扳下那个开关 然后游上来
Piece of cake.
小菜一碟
Charlie, you don’t even know what we’re talking about.
Charlie你根本不知道 我们在说什么
I was junior swim champion in northern England.
我可是北英格兰 少年组游泳冠军
I can hold my breath for 4 minutes.
我闭气能达到4分钟
I know exactly what you’re talking about.
我知道你们在说什么
No, and there’s no reason to do this now.
不 现在我们还没必要做这个
We’re gonna focus on the others,and then we’ll deal with this.
我们得把精力放在”the others”上 然后再来处理这件事
Wait a minute.We have a chance to signal for a rescue.
等等 我们有机会发信♥号♥♥出去
Look, for 90 days, I’ve been asked to make decisions for this entire camp.
90天来大家都要我 做出决定
There you go.I just made one.
很好 我刚就做了一个
Rose, that’s a sailor’s hitch.
Rose 那是个”水手结”
It’s not gonna hold.You wanna do a sheet bend like mine.
绑不紧的 你要像我这样弯一下
Oh, so now you’re a knot expert.
那你是个打结专家咯?