I am not.He made me bring him here.
不是我 是他逼我来的
Did you think that that was my–
你认为这是我的…
Sorry,may I finish? You’re crazy.
抱歉 能让我说完吗? 你疯了
Excuse me?
你说什么?
You don’t know anything about the island,do you?
你对这座岛一无所知对吗?
You just made it all up.
都是你编造出来的
Jacob,please,I can’t hear him… Stop.
Jacob 求你了 我听不见他… 停下
If you’re gonna talk over what he’s saying stop.Shut up!
如果不是你说的那么响 停下 闭嘴!
You’re putting on a show for me?
这是你为我准备的演出吗?
or do you…
还是你…
Do you really think there’s someone there?
真的认为有人在那里?
I know there’s someone there.
我知道有人在那里
You don’t know anything.
你什么也不知道
I’m sorry you feel that way,John,
很抱歉你这么想 John
and I’m sorry that you’re too limited to see.
很抱歉你的眼界太狭窄了
You’re pathetic.
你真是可悲
Help me.
救救我
What did you just say?
你说什么?
I…I didn’t say anything.
我…我什么也没说
Oh,yes,you did.I heard you.
不 你说了 我听见了
You said that–
你说…
that’s enough!
够了!
You’ve had your fun!
你玩够了!
What was that?
那是什么?
That was Jacob
那是Jacob
what did you hear? John
你听见了什么 John?
what did Jacob say to you ?
Jacob对你说了什么?
he didn’t say anything to me ,
他什么也没对我说
you did
是你说的
what you talking about?
你在说什么?
there is no Jacob I’m not gonna be taken in
根本没什么Jacob Ben 我不会因为…
by a little show you put on last night
你昨晚的表演而上当的
you’re a fraud
你是个骗子
and this time your people will tell the truth
你的人该知道真♥相♥
and this is not the way we came
而且这不是我们来的路
I’m taking you back another way
我带你走了另一条路
I want to show you something first
我想让你看样东西
I’m seeing enough
我已经看够了
you know John, you’re not wrong
John你没说错
some of the things I told you…
我告诉你的一些事…
some of the things I told everybody…
我告诉大家的一些事…
are something not ture
都不是真的
like what
比如说呢?
well,first start is
从头说起
I wasn’t born on this island
我不是出生在这座岛上的
where did you come from
那你是从哪儿来的?
that’s what I want to show you
这就是我带你去看的原因
Morning.
早上好
Okay,wait.
等一下
Put it right…right down there.
就放在这里
What’s the problem now?
又有什么事了?
You’re usually chatty cathy in the morning.
早上你的话挺多的啊
It’s my birthday.
今天是我生日
I don’t know why I keep fooling myself into thinking
我不知道为什么我会傻到相信…
that one of these years you’re actually gonna remember.
总有一天你会记得的我的生日
Well,I tell you what.
告诉你吧
All we gotta do this morning is
我们今早要做的就是…
run this stuff out to pearl station.
把东西运到珍珠舱
Why don’t we go up to the mesa,
我们为什么不去高原
drink some beers?
一起喝些啤酒呢?
Have some…
一起…
I don’t know…
我不知道…
Father and son time?
父亲与儿子的事?
I’d like that.
我喜欢这样
Okay.
好吧
You sure can’t say it ain’t beautiful.
不能说它不美啊
Do you really blame me?
你怪我吗?
What?
什么?
Do you really think it’s my fault that she died?
你真的认为她的死是我的错吗?
What do I know?
我怎么知道?
Why do you keep looking at your watch?
干嘛一直看表?
You got a date?
有约会吗?
Listen…
听着…
If it makes you feel any better
如果能让你好受些…
I will do my best
我会尽力
to remember your birthday next year.
在明年记住你的生日的
I don’t think that’s gonna happen,dad.
我认为这不会发生了 爸爸
What do yo mean?
你什么意思?
You know,I’ve missed her,too,
你知道我也很想念她
maybe as much as you have.
也许和你一样想她
But the difference is
但区别是…
that for as long as I can remember,
从我能记事起…
I’ve had to put up with you.
我就必须忍♥受你
and doing that
要做到这个
required a tremendous amount of patience.
必须有很大的耐心
Good-bye,dad.
再见了 爸爸
You want us to,uh,go get his body?
你想让我们去找他的尸体吗?
No,leave him out there.
不 把他留在那儿
ok
好吧
This is where I came from,John.
我就是从这里来的 John
These are my people…
这些就是我的人…
The Dharma Initiative.
达摩组织
They came here seeking harmony…
他们是来寻求和平的…
But they couldn’t even coexist with
但他们却不能和…
the island’s original inhabitants.
当地居民共存
And when it became clear that one side had to go,
一方必须得消失
one side had to be purged…
一方必须得被清除
I did what I had to do.
我做了我该做的
I was one of the people that was smart enough to
我是那个明智的人
make sure that I didn’t end up in that ditch…
而不像他们的结局 就是在这坑里…
Which makes me considerably smarter than you,John.
这也就是我比你聪明的原因 John
What did Jacob say to you?
Jacob对你说了什么?
Why did you do this?
你为什么要这样做?
Because you heard him.
因为你听见他了
Now I need to know what he said.
现在我想知道他说了什么
Help me
“救救我”
I’m not gonna ask you again.
我不会再问你第二遍
What did he say to you?
他和你说了什么?
He said…
他说…
Help me.
“救救我”
Well,I certainly hope he helps you,John.
我真的非常希望他能救你 John

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!