And that’s why my hand was shaking,
那就是我手抖的原因
because this is not a man you go and see.
因为那个人不是你能造访的
This is a man who summons you.
是他召唤你
Well,I guess there’s a first time for everything.
凡事总有第一次嘛!
It’s us.
这是我们
That’s you,and that’s me.
那个是你 这个是我
Now we never have to be away from each other.
我们会永远在一起了
Happy birthday,Ben.
生日快乐 Ben
Thanks.
谢谢
You’re welcome.
别客气
it’s your birthday.
今天是你生日
Sorry I forgot.
抱歉我忘了
It’s kinda hard to celebrate
在你把你妈杀了的这天
on the day you killed your mom.
庆祝恐怕有些困难
She was just seven months pregnant.
她怀孕才7个月
We went for a hike,
我们去徒步旅行
but you had to come early.
没想到早产了
Now she’s gone…
现在她死了…
and I’m stuck here on this island…with you.
而我只能和你困在这座岛上
happy birthday,Ben.
生日快乐 Ben
mom?
妈妈?
Ben,don’t!
Ben不要
Mom!
妈妈!
It’s not time yet,Benjamin.
现在还不是时候 Benjamin
Mom!
妈妈!
Let’s go,John.
我们走 John
So,what,the whole world thinks we’re dead?
整个世界都认为我们死了?
That’s not important right now. Not important?
现在这个并不重要 不重要吗?
What do you mean,it’s not important,sayid? -excuse me.
什么才是重要的Sayid? 抱歉
I’m sorry. Don’t you people want to be rescued?
我很抱歉 你们不想得救吗?
We kept her a secret to keep her safe.
我们为她保密来保证我们的安全
Safe from what,Sayid?
为了什么 Sayid?
Safe from Jack. He spent a week with the others,
为了Jack 他和”the others”一起待了一周
and he brought one of them back with him,
还带了一个他们的人回来
here,amongst us,
在这里 我们当中
and every time we try to get answers from this woman,
每次我们去问这个女人的时候
he prevents her from giving them.
他总会去保护她
But it’s jack.
但他是Jack啊
He would never do anything to hurt us.
他永远不会做伤害我们的事
And Juliet… I believe she’s a good person. Good person,huh?
还有Juliet 我相信她是个好人 好人咯?
You’re base in that on what? Wouldn’t involve her taking you to
你凭什么这样认为? 不会就是因为她带你…
one of their medical stations,
去了他们的一个医疗站吧?
would it now,Mrs.Kwon? How…
是吗 Kwon女士? 你是怎么…
kwon is pregnant.
Kwon怀孕了
The fetus is healthy and was conceived on island with her husband.
她是在这里受的孕 胎儿很健康
He was sterile before they got here.
他丈夫在来这之前不能生育
I’m still working on getting samples from the other women.
我还在搜集其他女人的样本
I should have Austen’s soon.
应该很快能弄到Austen的
I’ll report back when I know more.
有消息再联络…
Where’d you get that?
你从哪里弄到的?
Where have you been,Jack?
你去哪儿了 Jack?
I asked you where you got it.
我问你哪儿弄来的?
You really think
你以为你有权利…
you’re in a position to be asking us questions? Turn the tape over.
来问我们吗? 放磁带的另一面
Stay out of it. You wanna burn me at stake? Here I am.
想都别想 你想一把火烧死我 我就在这里!
But first,turn the tape over. Press “play.”
但首先你得把磁带翻过来 按下”播放”键
Juliet,it’s Ben.
Juliet 我是Ben
I’m sending three teams to extract kwon
我会派出3个小队 来带走Kwon
the night after tomorrow.
就在后天晚上
We won’t have time to run Austen’s sample,
没时间搜集Austen的样本了
so if you determine that she or anyone else is pregnant,
如果你确定他们怀孕了
mark their tents,and we’ll take them,too.
在他们的帐篷上做上标记 我们会把他们一起带走
Good luck.
祝你好运
the night I saw your baby on the ultrasound,
在我们用超声波仪器的当晚
I told Jack what they were making me do.
我就告诉Jack 他们逼我这样做的
Why didn’t you tell us?
为什么不告诉我们?
Because I hadn’t decided what to do about it yet.
因为我还不知道 该怎么做
“Yet?”
“还不知道?”
I think we got some catching up to do.
我想我们要忙一阵子了
mom?
妈妈?
mom?
妈妈?
mom?
妈妈!
mom?
妈妈!
mom?
妈妈!
Whoa,I didn’t mean to scare you.
我不想吓着你
Wait,wait. Are you lost? Wait.
你迷路了吗 等等!
Are you one of them?
你是他们的人吗?
One of who?
他们 谁啊?
A hostile.
“敌人”
Do you even know what that word means?
你还不懂那词的意思
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
So you wanna tell me what you’re doing
能告诉我你一个人
in the middle of the jungle all by yourself?
在丛林当中做什么吗?
I left home,and…
我离开了家…
I’m looking for my mom.
我来找我的妈妈
You think she’s out here?
你认为她在这里?
You wouldn’t believe me.
你不会相信我的
Try me.
说来听听
She’s dead.
她死了
Did she die here…on the island?
在这座岛上吗?
No.
不是
When I was a baby.
是在我很小的时候
Did you see her…
你在…
Out here,Ben,in the jungle?
这里看见她了Ben 在这丛林里?
She talked to me.
她和我说话
What did she say?
她说了什么?
That I couldn’t come with her.
我不能跟着她
She said it wasn’t time yet.
她说还不是时候
You should go home now.
你该回家了
Your people will be looking for you.
大家都会来找你的
I don’t wanna go back there!
我不想回去了!
I hate it there!
我恨那里!
Take me with you.
把我带走吧
Maybe that can happen…
也许我能这样做…
Maybe,I mean,if that’s what you really want,Ben,
如果这就是你想要的Ben
if that’s what you want.
这是你真正想要的
I want you to think about that…
我要你好好想想…
And you’re gonna have to be very,very patient.
你必须很有耐心
We’re here.
我们到了
You’ll want to turn off your flashlight,John.
你会把手电关了的John
Why?
为什么?
Jacob feels the same way about technology as you do.
Jacob和你一样不喜欢高科技产品
Once I open this door,there’s no turning back.
一旦打开这扇门 你就没有回头路了
Are you sure this is what you want?
你确定要这样做吗?
So be it.
那好吧
I’m here with John Locke.
我和John Locke在一起
We’re coming in now.
我们现在就进来了
This is John.
这是John
Aren’t you going to say hello,John?
你不打声招呼吗 John?
What?
什么?
I told you he wouldn’t.
我告诉过你他不会的
Who…What are you talking about?
你在和谁说话?
You can’t see him?
你看不见他吗?
See who?
看见谁?
He’s sitting right here in this chair.
他就坐在这个椅子上
Yes,i know,but he insisted.
是的 我知道 但他坚持要这么做
What is this?
这是什么?
You wanted the secrets of the island?
你想要知道这座岛的秘密吗?
Well,here they are.
他们都在这里
This is the man who can answer every single–
这个人能回答每个…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!