by a high-frequency sonar fence
高频率的声纳防御系统…
to protect us
保护着
from the island’s abundant and diverse wildlife.
为了防范岛上各类野生动物
you are now a member of the Dharma Initiative.
现在你就是达摩组织的一员了
What kind of wildlife you think
是什么野生动物
this fence is protecting us from?
要我们这样防御?
Roger Linus? Roger Linus. Yeah.
Roger Linus? Roger Linus? 是我
Every morning you will be given a new code
每天早上你都会得到一组新的密♥码♥
which will allow you to cross outside the fences if you so desire.
来越过这道防御系统
There are properties on this island
这座岛上有
that exist nowhere else on earth.
地球上其它地方都没有的特性
Our mission is to study these properties
我们的任务就是 研究这些特性
for the betterment of mankind
为了人类能更好的生存
and advancement of world peace.
增进世界的和平
Most of you will be working on the mainland.
大部分的人会在岛的主要地区工作
Should you be assigned geological study…
如果你被分配去地质研究…
Hey. You’re new, huh?
你是新来的吧?
I’m Annie.
我叫Annie
Want one?
要一块吗?
We can have as many as we want.
想要多少就有多少
“Work man”?
“工人”?
What is this? Work man?
这是什么? 工人?
I’m a janitor?
我只是个当工的?
I’m sorry, Mr.Linus. Goodspeed told me you people were doing experiments,
很抱歉Linus先生 Goodspeed告诉我你们在做什么实验
changing the world.
改变世界
I didn’t come here to clean up after you.
我可不是来打杂的
Look,if anything else opens up,
如果工作有空闲
you can feel free to apply for it.
你随时都可以来申请
come on.
我们走
What happened to you?
你怎么了?
I was with Locke. Well,where is he?
我和Locke在一起 那他人呢?
He went back.
他又回去了
Back where? With them.Don’t ask me where the hell it is,
回去哪里? 和他们 别问我在哪里
’cause it doesn’t matter right now.
因为现在说这个并不重要
What does matter… is this.
真正重要的 是这个
Where is Ben?!
Ben在哪里?!
Where is he?!
他在哪里?!
I thought you were dead.
我以为你已经死了
I’m fortunate the pylons were not set to a lethal level.
幸运的是高压电塔 没调到致命的级别
What is he doing here?
他在这里做什么?
It’s all right.
没关系的
He’s the one who tried to kill me.
他想杀了我
He’s with us now.
他和我们是一伙的了
Where have you been,Mikhail?
你去哪里了 Mikhail?
I encountered several of his people in the jungle.
我遇见了他们的几个人
They had an injured woman with them.
还有一个受伤的女人
Apparently,she had just parachuted onto the island.
很显然 她刚降落到这座岛上
What? Her helo crashed in the water.
什么? 她的直升机坠毁在了海里
She says her ship is approximately 130 clicks
她说她的船就在朝西
to the west of us.
130公里外
She has a radiotelephone. Where is she now?
她有个卫星无线电 她在哪儿?
I assume they have taken her back to their camp.
我猜是被他们带回营地了
We’ll be visiting their camp day after tomorrow.
我们后天会造访他们的营地
We’ll take care of it then. Day after tomorrow? We have to go now.
到时会处理这件事的 后天? 我们必须现在行动
Ben’s not going anywhere with you. Excuse me?
Ben不会和你去任何地方的 你说什么?
He and I are going to see Jacob.
他和我要去见Jacob
Please tell me this isn’t true,Benjamin.
告诉我他说的不是实话 Benjamin
Sorry. I have to deal with this now, John.
抱歉 我必须先处理这件事 John
Our excursion will have to wait.
我们的旅行只能延后了
Since when do you explain yourself to him–an outsider?
什么时候开始你要向他做出解释 一个外来者?
so when do we leave?
我们什么时候出发?
you know, you didn’t have to beat Mikhail senseless
你不用毫无道理的揍Mikhail
to make your point, John.
来表示你的想法 John
Yes, I did.
不 我用的着
I hear you’re gonna go see Jacob.
我听说你要去见Jacob
You’re gonna need this.
你需要这个
Thanks.
谢谢
Happy birthday, dad.
生日快乐 爸爸
so once water is added to the bicarbonate,
当水加入了小苏打里
we will get our very own volcanic reaction.
我们的火山就会爆发了
Yes.
是的
Is that what happened to the volcano on this island?
这里的火山也这样吗?
Exactly,Annie,but that was a long time ago.
完全正确 Annie 不过那还是在很久以前了
Okay,let’s get ourselves an eruption.
好了 我们来实践一下
oh,cool!
太棒了!
Just add water,and voil.
只要加入水
Now I know it’s not lava,but–
我知道这不是喷发…
what was that?!
那是什么?!
oh no they’re coming
不 他们来了
okay,everyone,into your positions.
大家各就各位
Everyone,get down! Hurry!
大家都趴下 快点!
Get over here!
到这边来!
That’s right,all together.
对了 待在一块儿
Annie,lock the back door,please.
Annie 请你把门锁了
Ben,come on,honey,
快点!
you gotta move.Ben!
快行动起来 Ben!
come on!
来啊
don’t worry. It’s just the hostiles.
别担心 只是”敌人们”
We’ll be okay.
我们会没事的
get down!
趴下!
hey,man,I heard you ran into a little trouble.
老兄 听说你遇到麻烦了
we were driving back from the plane,
我们从飞机那儿往回赶
and we hear this huge explosion.
听见了巨大的爆♥炸♥声
Next thing I know,there’s a siren wailing,
警笛响个不停
and we’re driving through the middle of a shootout.
我们从枪林弹雨中回来了
Look,we’re having some skirmishes with the natives.
我们和当地人有些冲突
What do you mean,natives?
你什么意思 当地人?
Well,we’re not exactly sure who they are.
我们还不确定他们到底是什么人
Well,this ain’t what I signed up for.
我不是为了这个来的
Roger,I did you a favor,man.
Roger 我帮助过你
You were having trouble finding work,
你自己找不到工作
and don’t forget about Ben. He’s getting a quality education.
别忘了Ben 他在这里接受良好的教育
I don’t give a damn about his education.
我对他的教育不感兴趣
If I’m gonna get shot at,I want hazard pay.
如果我被射中了 我需要保险
I want another 30 grand. Calm down,man.
我要另外30000 冷静点 老兄
and don’t try to tell me you don’t have it.
别告诉我你没有
You hear me? Now get the hell out of my house.
你听见了吗? 从我家滚出去
I thought I told you to go to bed.
我告诉过你早点睡觉
She’s not here.
她不在这里
I noticed.
早就知道
What are you doing?
你们在做什么?
Looking for Juliet.
在找Juliet
Well,you’re not gonna find her in there.
你们在这里找不到她
She left with jack. Juliet left with Jack?
她和Jack一起走了 Juliet和Jack吗?
He took off right after I told him about Naomi.
在我告诉他关于Naomi的事后他就走了
Who’s Naomi?
谁是Naomi?
And why would you do that,kate?
你为什么要这么做 Kate?
Because she’s hurt,because he’s a doctor
因为她受伤了 而他又是个医生
and because he has a right to know.
因为他有权知道
Where is he now?
他现在在哪里?
I don’t know,sayid. Of course you don’t.
我不知道 Sayid 你当然不知道
It might be time for you to tell everybody else about Naomi,too.
是时候告诉大家Naomi的事了
Play her the tape.
给她放磁带
What tape?
什么磁带?
There’s something you should know,John,before we go.
在走之前我要告诉你 John
Whether or not you think he’s the wizard of oz,
不管你认为他是Oz的巫师(绿野仙踪)还是别的什么
I can assure you that Jacob is very,very real.
我能保证Jacob是一个非常真实的人
And we’re gonna go see him,
我们要去见他
and he’s not gonna like it.
他会很不开心的
In fact,I have a feeling he’s gonna be very…angry.
我想他会非常生气的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!