She says that the boat that she took off from
她说她起飞的那艘船
is about 80 miles off the coast and that if she can find a way
离海岸80英里 如果她能有办法
to contact it,we’ll all be rescued! Why didn’t anyone tell me this?
和那里联♥系♥ 我们就得救了 为什么没有人和我说过?
I already told you… because they don’t trust you.
我已经和你说了 他们不信任你
How?
怎么做?
How what?
什么怎么做?
How is she supposed to contact her boat?
她怎么才能联♥系♥她的船?
Did you hear what I just said?
你没听到吗?
Hurley, Charlie, Sayid, your friends,are afraid to… Kate. How?
Hurley Chaile Sayid你的朋友都害怕… Kate告诉我
She had a phone-radio thing.
她有个无线电
Sayid’s trying to get it to work.
Sayid在试着修理它
We should tell her.
我们应该告诉她
No. Tell me what?
不 告诉我什么?
We should tell her. Not yet.
我们应该告诉她 还不是时候
You can go back now.
你可以回去了
Why did you do this?
你为什么要这样做?
He ruined my life,
他毁了我的生活
and he ruined yours.
也毁了你的
And he had it coming.
他罪有应得
Juliet is a mole.
Juliet是个内奸
What? She’s working for Ben.
什么? 她在为Ben做事
He sent her back to find out which of our women were pregnant.
来找出我们这里谁怀孕了
Three days from now,there’s gonna be a raid on the beach,
3天内他们会来海滩
and they’re gonna take them.
他们会把他们带走
They say they don’t want anyone to get hurt.
他们说不想伤害任何人
Well, why are you telling me?
你为什么要告诉我?
So you can warn the camp. You warn the camp.
让你去警告营地里的人 你自己去
I’m not going back.
我不打算回我们的营地
You’re going back undercover?
你还是去做卧底?
No, I was never undercover,James.
我不是卧底 James
I’m on my own journey now.
现在我走自己的路
Even if Juliet is a mole,they ain’t gonna believe me.
如果我说Juliet是内鬼 他们也不会相信我的
I been saying that since she showed up.
她第一次出现时 我也是这么说的
They’ll believe you now.
现在他们会相信你了
Is it true?
那是真的吗?
Is What True?
什么?
That he threw you out a window…
他把你扔出窗户…
That you were a cripple?
让你残废了?
Not anymore.
不在是了