and you’ll never be free
这样你永远得不到解脱
until you release the hold that your father has over you.
直到你解脱你父亲 给你带来的痛苦
Why do you think you brought him here?
你为什么要把他带到这里来?
The magic box.
那个神奇的盒子
Okay, Ben, how about you show me…
好了 Ben 为什么你不…
“Magic box” is a metaphor, John.
“神奇的盒子”只是一个暗喻 John
I can’t show you anythinguntil you can show me
我不能让你看 直到你…
that you’re ready and willing to be one of us.
愿意成为我们的人
When people join us here on this island,
当人们加入我们的时候
they need to make a gesture
他们需要作出某种姿态
of free will, of commitment.
他们的愿望 他们的承诺
That’s why you’re gonna have to kill your father.
那就是为什么 你要杀了你的父亲
When did you get back?
你们什么时候回来的?
Last night.
昨晚吧
Well, early this morning.
…今天一早
So… camping, huh?
野营咯?
What were you guys doing out there?
你们在那里干什么?
We…figured we’d explore a bit,
我们想去探险
you know,see what was further down the beach.
看看那边的海滩有什么
Male bonding.
培养培养友情
Well, next time you go out, sign me up.
下次你们去的时候 算我一个
Yeah, next time. Sure.
下一次 当然
Thanks, Jin.
谢谢 Jin
We have to tell Jack.
我们必须告诉Jack
Yeah, I mean,shouldn’t he check out her wound?
是啊 也能让他看看她的伤势
Can you give me your word that Jack can be trusted?
你能保证我们能相信Jack吗?
That he spent ten days with those people
他和他们在一起已经10多天了
and that nothing happened to him?
难道什么也没发生吗?
And that woman he’s spending all his time with… -Juliet.
还有那个整天和他粘在一起的女人… Juliet
Aye. Juliet. Two weeks ago,she had your friends in cages.
Juliet 2周之前她还把你们的朋友关在笼子里
Well, you heard everything that she said.
你听见她说的话了
If we keep her safe,
如果我们能保证她的安全
she’s our way off this island.
她就可以帮我们离开这里
So given that,do you trust Jack,
这样的话 你相信Jack
or don’t you?
还是不相信?
Right.
好啊
So we better bring in someone we can trust.
我们要找一个信得过的人
You should’ve put some shoes on.
你该穿双鞋子
You think?
你认为呢?
So what else is in it?
那里面还有什么?
In what?
什么里面?
The file they got on me.
我的资料
Not much.
也不多
That your parents died when you were very young.
你父母在你很小的时候就过世了
But it doesn’t say why
但不知道为什么
your father…shot your mother…
你父亲杀了你母亲…
or why he turned the gun on himself.
然后又杀了自己
That must’ve been hard for you.
对你来说一定很痛苦
What else?
还有呢?
High school transcripts…
高中的记录…
criminal record…
犯罪记录…
all the con jobs you were arrested for.
那些你因为骗人而被捕的记录
I guess that’s why you use an alias, huh?
这就是你为什么要用假名字了
Why did you choose the name Sawyer?
为什么起Sawyer这个名字呢?
How stupid do you think I am?
你以为我很傻吗?
I already been conned by Ben once.
我已经被Ben骗过一次了
Maybe you heard about it…bunny with a number painted on it?
也许你听说过那只作过记号♥的小兔子
You think I’m just gonna follow you through the jungle?
你以为我会跟你走进丛林?
Please, you have to…You have to trust me.
James求你了 你必须得相信我
Where are you taking me? Tell me the truth!
你要把我带去哪里? 跟我说实话!
What do you want from me? I’m bringing you there to do exactly what I said…
你要我♥干♥什么? 我已经和你说过了…
To kill Ben. Why did you come back to get me?
让你杀了Ben 为什么找我?
I had to. Why me?! Why won’t you do it yourself?
我没有选择 为什么是我?你干嘛不下手?!
James, please… Don’t call me James!
James求你了… 别叫我James!
Why won’t you do it yourself?
为什么你自己不下手?
Because I can’t! I can’t!I can’t do it!
因为我不能!我做不了!
That’s why I came back for you.
所以我就回来找你
Get up.
起来
I’ll go to wherever you got him,
我会跟你去你抓他的地方
but then we’re bringing him back to our camp.
但我们要把他带回我们的营地
I ain’t killing nobody.You understand me?
我不会杀任何人的 你知道吗?
Yeah. I understand…
是啊 我了解…
But you’ll change your mind
但你会改变主意的
When you hear what he has to say,
当你听到他所说的话
you’ll change your mind.
你会改变主意的
Hey, dude.
伙计
Can you keep a secret?
你能保密吗?
You’ve already spoken to her?
你们已经和她谈过了?
Yeah, but you’re gonna want to hear it for yourself.
但你最好自己听一下
And you haven’t told Jack?
你们还没有告诉Jack?
No.
是的
Good.
很好
My name’s Sayid Jarrah.
我叫Sayid Jarrah
I understand your helicopter crashed onto the island.
我知道你的直升机坠毁在这座岛上了
Actually, it crashed in the water.
严格来说 是坠毁在海里了
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
Naomi, from where exactly did you take off?
Naomi你是从哪里来的?
A ship… freighter…
一艘船 一艘货船
About 80 nautical miles west of here.
大约80海里朝西
I’m part of a search and recovery team.
我是一个搜寻小队的成员
You told my friends the wreckage of flight 815 was discovered.
你告诉我朋友815航♥班♥的残骸已经被找到了?
Did you mean the partial wreckage?
你的意思是部分残骸?
No. They found the entire plane off the coast of Bali,
他们在巴里岛找到了整架飞机
in an ocean trench 4 miles deep.
在4英里下的海沟里
They sent down cameras in these little robots
他们派机器潜艇下去探测
to survey the wreck.
来观测残骸
The bodies were all there.
他们发现了所有尸体
Well, obviously we’re not dead.
很明显我们还没死
Obviously.
是啊
So if you weren’t looking for us,
你不是来找我们的
then who were you looking for?
那你是来找谁的?
Him.
他
My company was hired by a woman named Penelope Widmore.
我们的公♥司♥受雇于一个叫Penelope Wiemore的女人
I don’t know why. I never met her.
我不知道为什么 我从没见过她
She gave us a set of coordinates.
她给了我们这个坐标
We’ve been conducting
我们就朝着这个
a differential G.P.S. grid search ever since.
GPS差异标进行搜索
You knew about the island?
你知道这座岛?
Island? We were given coordinates
岛? 这个坐标…
in the middle of the bloody ocean.
在大洋的中间
We thought it was a fool’s errand…
我们以为收到了错位的指令
till three days ago.
直到3天前
I was flying back for the ship,when all of a sudden
当我准备飞回那艘船时 突然间…
the clouds cleared, and I saw land.
云开雾散 我看见了陆地
The instruments started spinning.
仪表开始打转
I realized I was going down,
我意识到飞机在下落
so I grabbed my chute, and I bailed.
所以我弃机跳伞了
Did you actually see her helicopter?
你看见她的直升机了吗?
No.
没有
You think I’m lying, mate?
你认为我在撒谎吗 老兄?
I take it you have no means whatsoever
我想你没有办法
of communicating with that freighter of yours?
和你们的货船联♥系♥吧?
What was your name? Sayid?
你叫什么名字? Sayid?
Yes.
没错
Remind me not to rescue you, Sayid.
不要忘了我救了你Sayid
So Ben…You said I’d kill him
你说我听了Ben说的话
when I heard what he’s got to say.
就会杀了他咯?
that’s right. Well, you wanna give me a headsup?
是啊 你不给我点建议吗?
It’s not really my place to tell you.
这由不得我来说
Look, what you read in that file…
你在资料上读到的…