if you don’t see a heartbeat,
如果你看不见心跳
don’t worry about it.It’s just early.
别担心 因为现在还早
How does it work?
这是怎么工作的?
Well,I take a measurement
我测量一下胎儿
of the fetus,and that will tell us
这就能告诉我
when your baby was conceived
你是什么时候受孕的
and then we’ll know who.
我们就可以知道是谁的孩子了
are you okay?
你还好吗?
I lose either way.
我得到的都会是坏消息
If I’m going to live…
如果我能活下来…
that means the baby’s not jin’S.
那就意味着这不是Jin的孩子
Do you still want to do this?
你还想继续吗?
Yes. Okay.
是的好吧
Moment of truth.
真♥相♥的时刻
Mrs.Kwon
Kwon夫人
Mr.Kwon
Kwon先生
I heard you came by the office today.
我听说你今天来过办公室
Why didn’t you come say hello?
怎么不来打个招呼?
I didn’t want to bother you.
我不想打扰你
Seeing you is never a bother.
能见到你,永远都不会
Next time,i promise.
下一次 我一定会来
Did you get the mail?
你去拿过信了吗?
Sorry,i forgot.
抱歉 我给忘了
Do you have the mail key?
信箱钥匙在你那儿吗?
It’s in my purse.
在我包里
Jin!Wait!
Jin等等!
What’s this money?
这些钱是干什么的?
It’s…from my father.
是…我父亲的
Why?
为什么?
I wanted to get us furniture….
我想为我们买♥♥些家具….
And I wanted us to have a nice honeymoon.
然后渡过一个美好的蜜月
I can provide for you.
这些我都能给你
The honeymoon..the furniture.I know it will take longer…
渡蜜月…家具,我知道还要些时间…
but it will happen.And i will pay for it.
但我会做到的,我能付得起的
I will always take care of you,Sun.
我会一直照顾你的Sun
I know.
我知道
Then give it back.
把这些还回去吧
I don’t want to be in your father’s debt any more than we already are.
我欠你父亲够多的了
Please.
拜托了
Jin…
Jin…
I love you.
我爱你
Madly? Madly?
真的吗? 真的
there it is.
在这里
There’s your baby.Can you see?
那是你的孩子,你看见了吗?
I can see it.
我看见了
is it a boy or a girl?
是男孩还是女孩?
Oh,it’s–it’s a little early,
这还为时过早
but,um,do you see that little flutter?
你看到这轻微的振动了吗?
that’s the heart beating.
那是心跳
it’s very strong.It’s very healthy.
很强烈的心跳,胎儿很健康
Okay.
好了
you crashed here 90 days ago.
你们的飞机是90天前坠毁的
The baby was conceived about eight weeks ago,
孩子大概是在8周前受孕的
so… around 53 days.
所以…是53天左右
you got pregnant on the island.
你是在这座岛上受孕的
I am sorry.I’m so sorry,sun.
我很抱歉 我很抱歉Sun
I will do everything that I can.
我会尽力帮助你的
it’s jin’S.
孩子是Jin的
I was starting to think you wouldn’t come.
还以为你不会来了
Why didn’t you tell me you were Jin’s mother?
你为什么不告诉我你是Jin的母亲?
I gave birth to him.But hat doest not make me his mother.
我把他生了下来,那也不能说我就是他的母亲
You know how powerful my family is.
你知道我们家族的权势有多大
My husband believes that you are dead.
我丈夫以为你已经死了
Do not force me to make that reality.
别逼我让这真的发生
so how long do I have?
我还剩多少时间?
Most of the women made it into the middle of their second trimester.
大多数孕妇都是在她们的第二个阶段(6个月)
Nobody made it to their third.
没人能撑过第三阶段(9个月)
That gives me two months.
那就是2个月
I am…very happy the baby’s jin’S.
我…很高兴孩子是Jin的
You gave me good news,juliet.
你给我的是好消息Juliet
It was my pleasure,sun.
不客气Sun
I’m gonna go back inside and make sure that I didn’t miss anything.
我回去看看还忘了什么
I don’t wanna take the chance that we didn’t cover our tracks.
我可不想留下任何痕迹
Do you wanna wait out here?
你可以在这儿等一会儿吗?
All right.
当然
Juliet?
Juliet?
Thank you.
谢谢你
ben,it’s 6:00 A.M.On saturday morning.
Ben现在是星期六早晨6点
Kwon is pregnant.
Kwon怀孕了
The fetus is healthy and was conceived on island with her husband.
她是在这里受孕的,胎儿很健康
He was sterile before they got here.
他在来这儿之前不能生育
I’m still working on getting samples from the other women.
我还在收集其他女人的样本
I should have austen’s soon.
应该很快能得到Austen的
I’ll report back when I know more.
有了新情况我会再通报的
I hate you.
我恨你
You can’t trust ’em,you know. What’s that?
你不能相信他们 你说什么?
The others–the one you let go.
“The others”你放跑那个
He’ll be back tomorrow with five of his mates.
明天他会带着他的兄弟回来的
Should’ve killed him.
早该杀了他
Charlie.Uh,tight.
Charlie 绑紧些
Oh,okay.
好吧
You know,brother,
老兄
by my count,
算起来
you’ve killed more of them than they’ve killed of you.
你们比他们杀了更多的人
They started it.
都是他们先挑起的
You know,just ’cause one comes traipsing back
不能因为他们中的一个人
with jack and kate doesn’t mean that we can trust them now.
和Jack Kate一起回来了,就该相信他们
Mom?
妈妈?
where am I?
我在哪里?
Take it easy.You just had a giant branch in your–
放松点 有根树枝扎进了你的…
where am I? I don’t know.
我在哪里? 我不知道
You’re on an island.
你在一座岛上
Are you here to rescue us?
你是来救我们的吗?
Are there more of you?Can you make your phone work?
还会有更多人吗?你能修好电♥话♥吗?
Who are you? Hugo reyes.
你是谁?Hugo Reyes
I crashed here on oceanic flight 815.
我们是大西洋815上的
A bunch of us survived.Is that why you’re here?Were you looking for us?
有些人幸存了下来 你是来救我们的吗?你是来找我们的吗?
815?Flight 815?
815? 815航♥班♥?
The one from sydney? Yeah!
悉尼起飞的那架?没错!
No. That’s not possible. Yeah,I know.
这不可能 是啊 我知道
It wasn’t easy,but we found food no,no
这不容易 我们要找食物… 不不
In the hatch,more food no,flight 815 they…
在舱门里 有很多食物… 不 815航♥班♥…他们…
they found the plane.
找到了那架飞机
There were no survivors.
没有幸存者
They were all dead.
他们都死了
What?
什么?