I didn’t want anything to change
我不想改变什么
Fair enough
也对
Look,if whatever you’re seeing leads to your girl getting us rescued
如果你的预感能让我们得救
why would we want to change anything?
我们干嘛要去改变呢?
Right?
是吗?
Right
是啊
Right
是啊
Thanks for the heads-up about bringing an umbrella,dude
多谢提醒我们带雨伞 伙计
Brother Desmond?
Desmond修士?
What are you doing?
你在干吗?
Well,I believe I’m…getting pissed on our lovely wine
看来我是被这美酒醉倒了
That bottle of our lovely wine fetches over 100 quid
这瓶酒可值100多镑
We’ve only bottled 108 cases this year
我们今年只装了108箱
It’s just as well we’ve taken a vow of poverty then,isn’t it?
我们在做贫穷宣言吧?
We’ve also taken a vow of charity
我们也做了慈善宣言
Right
是啊
Something tells me,Desmond,that you’re not cut out to be a monk
我有种感觉Desmond你不适合当一个修道士
Well,you know,I’ve had a tough week
你要知道我这一周过的很不顺利
I’m sorry for the wine
对于这酒我很抱歉
I’ll take the penance
我会忏悔的
I’m afraid you’re beyond penance,Desmond
对你来说忏悔还远远不够 Desmond
Brother Desmond
Desmond修士
Not anymore
不再是了
Are you firing me?
你要赶我走?
I am indeed
是这样的
You can’t do that
你不能这么做
I heard the call
我听见了召唤
I’m sure you did hear the cal
这一点我很确定
but the abbey clearly isn’t where you are meant to end up
但这座修道院不是你落脚的地方
I have little doubt that God has different plans than you being a monk,Desmond…bigger plans
上帝对你的安排不止是做个修道士 Desmond 他对你有更大的安排
Aye,sure he does
当然是这样
He does
的确是这样
You’ve just spent too much time running away to realizewhat you may be running toward
一直以来你都不知道自己该去哪里
What am I supposed to do now?
那我现在该怎么办?
Whatever comes next
听天由命吧
Who’s Penny?
Penny是谁?
She’s a chick Desmond used to date
她是Desmond以前的女朋友
and now he thinks she fell from the sky
他现在认为她从天上掉了下来
So we’re gonna go save her life,and she’s gonna get us rescued
所以我们要去救她然后她就能帮助我们得救
Dude,even if I spoke korean,it wouldn’t make any sense
伙计 就算我会说韩语 你也不会明白的
We’ll move faster if we stop talking
少废话 我们快走
She might be hurt
她可能受伤了
I’m moving as fast as I can
我们已经尽全力了
In case you haven’t noticed,dude.I’m not exactly the Flash
伙计 我可不是闪电侠
The Flash is pathetic
闪电侠太没用了
You got something against the fastest man alive?
你对史上最快的人有意见吗?
You’re insane,mate!
你疯了 伙计!
Superman can fly around the entire planet in the blink of an eye
超人能瞬间环绕地球
Dude,if we’re going by a pure foot race Supes would get dusted by the Flash
伙计 如果是赛跑的话超人是远远比不上闪电侠的
But why would the man of steel agree to a sodding foot race?
为什么超级英雄会参加赛跑呢?
Uh,for charity?
估计是为了慈善?
The Flash would totally win,’cause he can,like vibrate through walls and stuff
闪电侠一定能取胜他能震动大地并躲过一切障碍物
Vibration!
震动啊!
And what would Superman do if he came up against a wall?
如果超人面前有一面墙他会怎么做呢?
Well,no smashing allowed
他不能打碎它
No flying,no smashing
不能飞 不能使用那些超能力
Any other restrictions I need to know about?
那个比赛还有其他限制吗?
Perhaps we should fit Superman with a pair of kryptonite ballet slippers…
也许我们该给超人配个氪星石…
The hell?
什么鬼东西?
Charlie,duck!
Charlie快躲开!
Dude
伙计
This way
这边走
No,the beacon fell this side of the rise
不 那信♥号♥♥落在山的那边
No,there
不 在那边
How about we split up?
我们分头行动吧
Me and Charlie’ll go that way.You and Jin go around
我和Charlie去那边 你和Jin走另外一条路
and we’ll meet up at that ridge over there
我们等会儿在那边山脊上会合
You and Jin
你和Jin吧
I’ll stick with Desmond
我和Desmond走
You said “duck.”
你叫我”快躲开”
Sorry?
什么?
You shouted,”duck.”
你大喊”快躲开”
You knew,even before we set off
你知道的 你原来就知道的
You knew all this time,didn’t you? Aye
你一直都知道的 不是吗? 是啊
Then,why didn’t you say anything?
那你为什么什么也不说呢?
Because if I told you the truth,you wouldn’t have come
如果我告诉你你就不会来了
Oh,you need me to come’cause I was part of your vision
你需要我一起来 因为我是你预感的一部分
You thought the only wayyou could get your girl back was if took an arrow in the head
你以为唯一救回你女朋友的方法就是朝我头上射箭吗?
You were gonna sacrifice me
你想要牺牲我
If the flashes don’t happen exactly as I saw them
如果那个信♥号♥♥不是我原本看到的那样
the picture changes
只要有一点变化
I was supposed to let you die,Charlie
我本该让你死的 Charlie
What’s that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思?
It means it’s bloody pointless
现在已经毫无意义了
I keep saving your life,and what good has it done?
我不断救你 这样又有什么好处呢?
It’s just gonna keep happening again and again
只会不断的再次发生
Maybe that’s the point,yeah?
也许这样才有意义
Maybe it’s a test
这也许是个考验
A test?
考验?
Like God testing Abraham,except I failed…
就像上帝考验Abraham 不同的是我失败了…
Because I changed what I saw
因为我打破了预感
Hey,can you hear me?
你能听见我吗?
Dude,she’s not moving
伙计 她没反应
I’m sorry,Penny
我很抱歉 Penny
I’m sorry
我很抱歉
I was afraid you’d left without saying good-bye
我还以为你会不辞而别
No
不会的
I nearly took this with me
我差点想把这也带走了
If you’re not in a hurry,brother Martin’s heading into town in a few hours
你不急的话 Martin修士几个小时后要进城
He can give you a ride
你可以搭他的车走
That is,if you don’t mind doing some heavy lifting
但你得做些体力活
All ten cases are ready to go
十个箱子都装满了
Desmond there is just getting the last one
Desmond的是最后一箱
Thank you,and my father sent the check in advance?
谢谢 我父亲已经寄出支票了吧?
And please thank him for his generous donation
感谢他的慷慨解囊
Always a pleasure to see you
很高兴见到你
Good-bye,Desmond
再见了 Desmond
I think we should be able to fit it all in the back
我想全部都装到后车厢里
and if not,we’ll put the rest in the front
如果装不下就放在前面吧
Is that all right?
可以吗?
Absolutely
当然
You’d better drive safe,miss
你最好小心点开车 小姐
This vineyard only makes a limited number of these cases each year
这些酒都是很精贵的
Is that so?
是吗?
Aye
是啊
It’s because the monks are lazy
因为修道士都很懒
You know,it’s easier making grape jelly than wine
要知道葡萄果冻比葡萄酒好做多了
And how do you know so much about monks?
你怎么这么了解这里的修道士?
I’m an ex-monk
我曾经是个修士
Really?
是吗?
As of last night
昨天是最后一天
I was fired
我被除名了
Well,it wasn’t that funny
这可不好笑
I’m sorry. I’ve never… I’ve…
抱歉 我只是不知道…
I didn’t know monks could be fired
修道士也可以除名的
Oh,they can
当然可以
You know,I was told in no uncertain terms
他们用自己的话告诉我
that the abbey wasn’t where I was meant to end up.just a…
这座修道院不是我的落脚点 只是…
step along the path
一个中转站
You know,God allegedly has bigger plans for me
上帝对我有更大的安排