We’ll leave at first light,then…
那么天一亮就出发…
together
我们一起
Terrific
好极了
Is your sister in?
你妹妹在家吗?
Leave.
马上
Now
离开
Let him be,Derek
让他进来 Derek
Hello,Ruth
你好 Ruth
So you’re a monk now,aren’t you?
你现在是个修士了?
Well,technicallyI’m still what they call a novice till the abbott says…
准确的说我还是个初学者 但是院长说…
Why are you here,Desmond?
你来这里干嘛Desmond?
Well,now that my initiation is done…
既然你问起…
I felt like I owed you an explanation
我觉得我还歉你一个解释
Desmond
Desmond
You can never begin to explain what you did
你这样做已经来不及了
You left one week before the wedding
你在婚礼前1周离开了我
Everything was planned,bought and paid for
婚礼都安排好了
You just disappeared completely
你却突然消失了
I had a calling
我收到了召唤
We dated for six years
我们恋爱了6年
and the closest you ever came to a religious experience was Celtic winning the cup
那期间你最接近宗教那次 还是因为凯尔特人队赢了冠军杯!
Yes,I was scared about the wedding
是的 我对婚礼的事感到了恐慌
so I had a few pints,too many,maybe,I had
也许当时我喝多了
I raised my eyes
我抬起头
and asked,”am I doing the right thing?”
问自己”我在做正确的事吗?”
And that’s the last thing I remember
这是我记得的最后一件事
And when I woke up
当我醒来时
I was lying on my back in the street
发现自己躺在马路上
and I don’t know how I got there
我不知道怎么会在那里
And there was this man standing over me
有个人站在我身前
and he reached out his hand and he said to me”can I help you,brother?”
他伸出手问我”我能帮你吗 老兄?”
And the first thing I noticed was…the rope tied around his waist
我第一眼就注意到他腰间系着的绳子
and I looked at him and…
我看着他 然后…
I knew…I knew
我明白了…
I was supposed to go with him
我注定要随他而去
I was supposed to leave…
我注定要抛下…
everything that mattered behind
所有我关心的事
Sacrifice all of it…
为了这次伟大的召唤
for a greater calling
我要牺牲一切
Well,it’s a good thing a bloody shepherd didn’t help you up
幸好不是该死的牧羊人召唤了你
or I suppose you’d be off with the sheep,wouldn’t you?
否则你就要和羊一起生活了?
Next time you want to break up with someone,Des
下次和别人分手的时候 Des
don’t join a monastery
别去什么修道院
Just tell the girl you’re too bloody scared
只需要告诉她 你该死的害怕了
You a doctor or a carpenter?
你到底是医生还是木匠?
What,your dad never taught you to use a hammer?
你父亲从没教过你怎么用锤子?
No,my dad taught me how to drink
没有 可我爸倒是教会了我喝酒
Well,at least it’s something
至少那也算个本领
Hope I’m not interrupting
没打扰你们吧?
You two arguing over who’s your favorite other?
你们在争论谁是最佳另一半吧?
What do you want,Sawyer?
你想干吗 Sawyer?
Oh,what I wanted,doc
我想…医生
since you were A.W.O.L
自从你离开以来事态有些变化
So tell me…
告诉我
how’s your backhand?
你的反手怎么样?
Where’d you get the table?
哪来的桌子?
Don’t you recognize it?
你没认出来吗?
It fell out of the purple haze when the hatch went blammo
舱口♥爆♥♥炸♥时弹出来的啊
If we don’t play every 108 minutes
如果我们每隔108分钟不玩一次
the island’s gonna explode
这座岛会爆♥炸♥的
Finally,something I can beat you at
你也有弱项啊!
You know,considering I haven’t played since I was 12
要知道我从12岁起就没再打过
I wouldn’t be too proud
这没什么可骄傲的
What is that,18 point?
多少? 18分?
yeah.
是啊
It’s kinda strange,huh
很奇怪不是吗?
being back?
回到这里
Something funny?
很好笑吗?
Kate said the same thing in the kitchen last night
Kate昨晚在厨房♥说了同样的话
She did?
是吗?
She did
是啊
19 point
19分
So you guys ate together,huh?
你们一起吃饭的吗?
No,Juliet and I had dinner together last night
不 昨晚我和Juliet在一起
Best two out of three?
三局两胜?
You got it
好啊
So what’s next?
接下来呢?
Next?
接下来?
Yeah,you saw the wire,the flashy thing falling out of the sky
是啊 你看到了电缆 从天而降的那个信♥号♥♥
Now what?
接下来呢?
Maybe I can help you find… That’s it
也许我能帮你… 够了
There is no next
接下来就这样了
We find the beacon
我们要找的就是那信♥号♥♥灯
Why are you lying to me,mate?
你为什么要骗我 伙计?
Look,mate,I’ve saved your life three times now
伙计 到现在为止我已经救了你3次
If that hasn’t bought me your trust,I don’t know what will
如果你还不信任我的话那我就没辙了
Let’s move
快走吧
Dude…
伙计
seriously,I’m gonna have a coronary
我都快发心脏病了
Actually,you’re not,and if you don’t get a move on
你没有 如果你再不走的话
we’re not gonna make it before nightfall…
我们黄昏之前就到不了那里
Look at this!
看看这个
It can’t be Rousseau’s
肯定不是Rousseau的
If it was Rousseau’s,a massive rock would be flying at my head right now
否则我早就被石头砸死了
Don’t move
别动
What are you doing?. Don’t move
你干吗? 别动
Did that come down with the flashing red light thingy?
这些是和那东西一起掉下来的吗?
Walkie-talkie
对讲机
No,dude,that’s a satellite phone
不 那是卫星电♥话♥
Crap,it’s dead
糟了 没电了
Shocker
这很正常
My God
我的天啊
Is that you?
那是你吗?
Then who’s she?
那她又是谁?
That would be Penny
她叫Penny
What’s this?
这是什么?
Your mix tape
你的集锦磁带
Well,you gonna take it,or ain’t you?
你到底要不要啊?
“The best of Phil Collins,” huh?
“Phil Collins精选集?”
Don’t get picky
别挑三捡四的了
And if Bernard asks,I don’t know a thing about it
如果Bernard问起来 就说我什么也不知道
Thanks,James
谢谢你 James
So why’d you jump me last night?
昨晚你为什么要那么做?
What?
什么?
Was it ’cause you saw the doc hanging out with Juliet?
是因为你看到医生和Juliet在一起吗?
It was not like that
不是那样的
It’s not?
不是吗?
You ain’t gotta use me,Freckles
想要利用我吗? 雀斑女
All you have to do is ask
到时你开口就行了
You think it’s her,don’t you?
你认为是她 是吗?
Who?
谁?
Your girl… Penny
你女朋友 Penny
You think it’s actually her who bailed out of the helicopter
你认为那直升机里的人就是她
Earlier I hoped it
本来我希望是这样
Now I know it
现在我知道是这样
Why didn’t you tell us?
你为什么不早点告诉我们?
Would you come if I had?
我说了你还会来吗?
Of course
当然会
Why wouldn’t I?
为什么不来呢?
I didn’t wanna tell you because…
我不告诉你们是因为…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!