you know,like,sleeping under the stars,fire on the beach,marshmallows
海滩上的篝火 嚼着棉花糖 躺着看星星
Camping
野营
yes
好啊
Everybody likes marshmallows
人人都爱棉花糖
Good man. Get food,water
好极了 带上水和吃的
Where are you going?
你去哪里?
We need one more
我们还需要一个人
How daft do you think I am?
你以为我是白♥痴♥吗?
This isn’t a camping trip
这才不是去野营
You’ve had another one of your visions,haven’t you?
你又看到什么了是吗?
What was it this time?
这次是什么?
Someone’s coming to the island
有人要来这座岛
Coming?
到这里来?
As is someone who’s not already here?
有新人要到这里?
How the hell is that gonna happen?
到底怎么回事?
I can’t tell you
我不能告诉你
It’s got nothing to do with me?
难道和我没关系吗?
Well,you’re a part of it,yeah,as are Jin and Hurley
和Jin Hurley一样你也和我们在一起
Right,but with all due respect you haven’t previously told Jin or Hurley
不过你之前并没告诉Jin和Hurley他们会死
that they’re gonna die. Well,that’s not gonna happen,not this time
他们不会死的至少这次不会
Can I bring my guitar?
我能带上吉他吗?
Absolutely
当然
All right,I’m in
好吧 算我一个
You had me worried there for a second
我刚才还有点担心
This is it
就是这里
Well,how can you tell?
你怎么知道?
‘Cause that’s exactly where I followed the wire into the jungle
我就在这里顺着电缆走进丛林的
Where is it,then?
那它在哪里?
Way to go,dude
干得好 伙计
Here it is !
在这里
The beacon fell this side of the rise
信♥号♥♥灯就落在这边的斜坡上
Just one thing,last time I followed this wire into the jungle
不过那次我顺着这根缆线走进丛林时
I almost got kebabbed by one of Rousseau’s spiky death trap things
差点被Rousseau的机关串成烤肉串
Cut her down
把她弄下来
We’re not going in the jungle!Well,not yet
我们现在不进丛林 还不是时候
It’s getting late,so,we’ll camp here tonight
已经很晚了 今晚就在这里扎营吧
Camp
野营
So when do they get here…your mysterious someone?
他们什么时候来? 你的那个神秘人物
Soon
快了
You do realize you are free to talk again,brother Desmond?
你现在可以自♥由♥的说话了 Desmond修士
Used to being quiet,I suppose
大概沉默无语的时间太久了吧
I find the name the brothers have chosen for the wine made here…interesting
修士们给这里的葡萄酒取名真有意思
And why is that,brother?
为什么?
Well,Moriah is the mountain where Abraham was asked to kill Isaac
Moriah是座山的名字 是Abraham杀死Isaac的地方
It’s not exactly the most…festive locale,is it?
不是个好地方吧?
And yet God spared Isaac
但上帝宽恕了Isaac
Well,one might argue that…God need not have asked Abraham
可能有人会说上帝用不着让Abraham
to sacrifice his son in the first place
牺牲自己的儿子了
Well,then it wouldn’t have been much of a test,would it,brother?
那就不是考验了 是吗?
Perhaps you underestimate the value of sacrifice
也许你低估了牺牲的价值
Brother Desmond!
Desmond修士 Desmond修士
He says he needs to have a word with you
我在门口碰到这个人 他有话要和你说
Sorry,sir
很抱歉
Forgive me,brother
请宽恕我 修士
The oatmeal’s awesome
麦片真美味
It is,huh?
是啊
It’s strange,huh?
很奇怪不是吗?
What’s that?
怎么了?
Being back,not…looking for a way out of a cage
回到了这里 不再想方设法逃出笼子
not finding a reason to go running off into the jungle again
不再因为一些事而冲进森林
I almost don’t know what to do with myself
真不知道该怎么做
Well,enjoy it
享受这些吧
I’m sure something will go wrong soon enough
我敢肯定马上又会出事的
is gonna be doing the dishes in the ocean
今晚我的冒险就是要去海里洗盘子
Well,be careful I’ll try
小心点 我尽力吧
Can I borrow that spoon? Yeah.
借我用下勺子好吗? 没问题
Thanks
谢谢
Good night. Yeah,good night
晚安 晚安
What,my doorbell busted again?
你不敲门吗?
What the hell are you doing?
你要干吗?
Shut up and don’t talk
闭嘴
You crying? I said shut up!
你哭了? 我说闭嘴!
You got it
好吧
Dude,I love the part about the bird
我喜欢说小鸟的那段 伙计
It was a bird,right?
是只小鸟吧?
You. Me?
到你了 我?
Have you heard the one about the chupacabra?
你听说过那个夜海怪兽吗?
Chupa?
怪兽?
Yeah,it’s like a bear with spines but Mexican…
像一只长刺的熊 但墨西哥人…
Thanks
谢谢
Who’s that?
那是谁?
Her name’s Penny
她叫Penny
That’s not bad,Des,not bad at all
真漂亮
So how did you manage to leave her behind and come here?
你怎么会离开她到这里来的?
Because I’m a coward
因为我是个懦夫
Sorry
抱歉
You and me both,pal
你和我都一样 老兄
You know,I tried to run away from her,and she…She tracked me down
我想逃避她 但她却一直在找我
“With enough money and determination you can find anyone,” she said
她说只要有钱和决心 她能找到任何人
You know,I used to get through my nights thinking that she actually meant it,that she never gave up…
我整夜想着她说过的话 也许她真的不会放弃
that maybe she spent the last three years…
也许这3年来她一直在…
looking for me
寻找我
What’s that?
那是什么?
Is that a helicopter?
是直升机吗?
Rescue
救援队
Is that how a helicopter’s supposed to sound?
那是直升机的声音吗?
No!
不是
We gotta go out there. Out there?
我们得去那里 去那里?
Well,yeah. In what?
是啊 为什么要去?
Well,we gotta do something
我们得做些什么
Look.Look!
快看! 看啊!
My god
我的天啊!
Pilot?
驾驶员?
No dude,it’s not a food drop
不 伙计 那不是空投食品
You saw the beacon thing
你也看见那个信♥号♥♥灯了
Someone,like,ejected
好像有人被弹出来了
Yeah,but that was a helicopter
可那是架直升机啊!
You can’t eject from a helicopter
怎么会从直升机里弹出来?
Well,maybe they jumped
也许是跳下来的
All that matters is that they’re here
关键是他们已经着陆了
“They”?How do we even know it’s a person?
他们? 也许根本就不是人
Because he said “someone” was coming
因为他说”有人”要来这里
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
Out to where it fell
去他们的着陆点
Come on. Let’s go
快 我们走
No,slow down
不 慢点
We’re not gonna trudge out into the jungle in the middle of the night
我们可不能半夜里到丛林里去
Yes,we are
我们必须得去
Were you even listening to Hurley when he mentioned Rousseau’s death trap?
Hurley提到Rousseau的陷阱时你没有听到吗?
Now it’s gonna be light in two hours
再过2小时就天亮了
We’ll wait until… She can’t wait
我们可以等到… 她不能等
She?
她?
They
他们
Whoever it is…
不管是谁…
could be hurt
可能已经受伤了
We have to go all four of us now
我们4个现在就得出发
Why?
为什么?
Because that’s the way it’s supposed to happen
因为这都是本该发生的
Right. Well,I guess it’s supposed to happen without me
是吗? 看来真的要发生了但我还是不会走的
Superman…
超人