Previously on Lost…
剧情回顾…
Can I ask you something?
问你个问题
Anything,Pal
说吧 老兄
How do you know Claire was drowning?
你是怎么知道Claire溺水的?
Claire!
Claire!
I could hear her calling for help
我听到了她的求救
You…heard the lightning as well?
那你也能听到闪电咯?
I wasn’t saving Claire,Charlie
我不是在救Claire Charlie
I was saving you
我是在救你
When I saw the lightning hit the roof you were electrocuted
当我看到闪电雷击顶棚时你被电死了
and when you heard Claire was in the water…
当你得知Claire溺水时 你…
You drowned trying to save her
你想救她 但你自己却被淹死了
I’ve tried,brother,I’ve tried twice to save you but no matter what I try to do…
我尽力了 我尽力救了你两次但不论我怎么努力…
You’re gonna die,Charlie
你都是要死的Charlie
You’re insane,mate
你疯了吗? 老兄
Superman can fly round the entire planet in the blink of an eye
超人能瞬间环绕地球
Dude,if we’re going by a pure foot race Supes would get dusted by the Flash
伙计 如果是赛跑的话超人是远远比不上闪电侠的
But why would the man of steel agree to a sodding foot race?
为什么超级英雄会参加赛跑呢?
Uh,for charity?
估计是为了慈善?
And Flash would totally win,’cause he can,like vibrate through walls and stuff
闪电侠一定能取胜他能震动大地并躲过一切障碍物
Vibration
震动啊!
Well,and what would Superman do if he came against a wall?
如果超人面前有一面墙他会怎么做呢?
Well,no smashing allowed
他不能打碎它
No flying,no smashing
不能飞 不能使用那些超能力
Any other restrictions I need to know about?
那个比赛还有其他限制吗?
Perhaps we should fit superman with a pair of kryptonite…
也许我们该给超人配个氪星石…
The hell?
什么鬼东西?
Claire!
Claire!
No,don’t! Don’t touch it. My God,my God!
不要碰他 我的天啊!
Just breathe
呼吸 尽量呼吸
Looks like it’s homemade.We’ve got to get back
看上去这像是自♥制♥的 我们得回去
No! You help! I can’t help!
不 你来帮他! 我帮不了他!
I’m sorry,mate
我很抱歉 老兄
Here it is. Here it is
这里 在这里
Superman can fly around the entire planet…
超人能瞬间环绕地球…
Where’s the wire?
那根电缆在哪里?
Did you eat those mushrooms Jack warned us about?
你是不是吃了不该吃的东西?
Listen to me
听着
There’s a wire,a cable buried in the sand
有根电缆被埋在沙子里
Do you know what I’m talking about?
你知道我在说什么吗?
This is future crap,isn’t it?
又是那些预感 是吗?
The cable! Do you know where it is?
这根电缆 你知道它在哪里吗?
This is important
这很重要
Why?
为什么?
Superman…
超人
Because someone’s coming
因为有个人即将到来
God tests our faith in many ways
上帝通过各种方式来考验我们的信念
So,as you well know,we have our own test here…
如你所知 我们也有自己的方式
A vow of silence that lasts as long as we see fits
沉默的誓言定能长存
This challenge is both one’s patience…and his faith
这不仅是挑战人的意志也是在挑战人的信念
For some,it may last a week
对某些人来说可能要用一周的时间
Those we’re less sure about,a month
还有一些人需要一个月
Personally,Desmond I never thought you’d last…
我以前从没认为你会坚持的 …
and so now I stand corrected
但现在我得承认自己错了
For whatever reason,your path has led you here
不管是什么原因 你的道路指引你来到这里
And now you’re one of us
并成为我们中的一员
Welcome,brother
欢迎你 修士
Thank you…Brother
谢谢 修士
Morning,Jack
早上好Jack
Must be nice to wake up in your own bed
在自己床上醒来感觉不错吧!
yea,Home,sweet home
是啊 家 温馨的家
So I was wondering if I could borrow your first aid kit
我能借一下急救箱吗?
I’ve…twisted my ankle
我的脚扭了
You want me to take a look at it? No,you’re all right
要我看看吗? 不用了 谢谢
I’ve taped my share of ankles. Right
我自己包扎过了 好吧
Thanks
谢谢
Something wrong,Hurley?
有什么不对劲吗 Hurley?
No,just…
没事 只是…
keeping Desmond here company
继续让Desmond和我们在一起
’cause we’re friends
因为我们是朋友了
Bring that back when you’re done with it,okay? Absolutely
别忘了还我 行吗? 当然
What the hell was that?
你刚才都讲了些什么?
Do you want him to get suspicious?
你想引起他的怀疑吗?
Suspicious of what?
怀疑什么?
Oh,this is like when you knew Claire was drowning,isn’t it?
比如那时你知道Claire要淹死 是吗?
That’s why you got the first aid kit.Someone’s gonna get hurt
你要急救箱就是为了保险一定有人会受伤
Is it me? No. It’s just a precaution
是我吗? 不是 以防万一罢了
Look,dude,you want me to take you to the wire?
伙计 你不是要我带你去找电缆吗?
I want an explanation
你给我个合理的解释
I saw a sequence of events…things that are gonna happen
我看到了一连串事情…即将发生的事情
What did you see?
你看到了什么?
It was…It was like a sort of jigsaw puzzle only I didn’t have the picture on the box
就像一块拼图 只不过我还不知道那图案是什么
so I don’t know how the pieces fit exactly
我还不知道要怎么把这些拼凑起来
But…one of the pieces,The first one…
但其中的一块 那第一块…
It was you,pulling the cable out of the sand
就是你把电缆从沙子里拉了出来
So what are the other pieces?
那其余的部分呢?
If I tell you that,it’ll change the picture on the box
如果我告诉你的话图案就会被破坏
So what?
那又怎么样?
Isn’t that the point…Preventing something bad?
我们要做的不就是阻止坏事发生吗?
Not this time
这次不是
So you’re not trying to stop something from happening
这么说你不想阻止那些事的发生…
You actually want it to happen
你想让它顺其自然
More than anything
胜过一切
Hey,Freckles,you home?
雀斑女 你在吗?
Thought you weren’t allowed to use nicknames
你不是被禁止叫绰号♥了吗?
well,You weren’t around when I lost the bet…so you are
我赌的时候你不在场所以你不算
What’s up?
怎么了?
I wanted to ask you something
想问你件事
yea?
什么事?
I’m up here
我人在这呢!
So did you tell him?
你告诉他了吗?
Did I tell who what?
我告诉谁什么了?
You know
你知道的
Did you tell the doc…
告诉医生啊
about you and me?
我和你的事
No.But he knows
没有 不过他知道了
He saw us on one of their surveillance monitors
他在那些监视器里看到我们了
You said the camera was broken
你不是说那些都坏了吗?
Well,they had another camera
他们还有一个
Perverts
真是群变♥态♥
Anyway,he knows
不管怎样他知道了
Well,now that…that’s outta the way…
既然大家都知道了
How about a little afternoon delight?
不如来点午后乐事?
That means sex
我是说做♥爱♥
Come on,Freckles,wait. Now…
等等 雀斑女
Do you need me to make you a mix tape?
要我给你做集锦磁带吗?
Yeah,why don’t you do that?
好啊 为什么不呢!
Dude,you’re gonna have to tell me again
你再告诉我一遍 伙计
What do we need Jin for?
我们需要Jin干嘛?
Because he was there with us
因为那时他和我们在一起
On the beach,when I find the cable?
在海滩上 我发现电缆的时候?
This way. Here it is
在这里…
That’s right
是的
In one of your puzzle flashes?
那些都在你的拼图里?
Aye
没错
So… If he doesn’t come then neither does the someone you won’t tell me anything about
如果他不来的话 那个人也不会来了?
That will be the long or short of it
应该是这样
but I’ve no bloody idea how I’m gonna get him to come with us
真不知道怎么才能说服他
Watch the master
看我的
Camping? Yeah
野营? 没错