So why don’t we just skip the part
我们为何不跳过
where you two pretend to be righteous?
你们作为”正义先锋”的部分?
I’m taking that medication back to Claire,
我要及时把这些送到Claire身边
and you’re gonna let me,
你们要让我走
because if she doesn’t get it,
因为如果她得不到这些
she’s gonna die.
她会死的
And the last thing
难道你们还想手上沾
that either of you need right now is more blood on your hands.
更多鲜血吗?
Goodwin! Ethan, there may actually be survivors,
Goodwin! Ethan 一定还有幸存者
and you’re one of’em… a passenger. You’re in shock.
你们假装是他们的一员 一个受到惊吓的乘客
Listen. Learn. Don’t get involved.
观察 注意 不要暴露身份
I want lists in three days.
三天之内我要所有的乘客名单
So I guess I’m out of the book club.
看来我已经退出读书俱乐部了
I was looking for you this morning.
我今天早上还在找你
You and I need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
Now?
现在吗?
We have some time. It’s important.
我们还有些时间 这很重要
Take a walk with me.
我们一起走走
Mikhail, we’re here.
Mikhail 我们到了
He never has his walkie on.
他从不打开对讲机
What are we doing here?
我们在这儿干什么?
Something I need to show you.
我要给你看样东西
It’s Ben! I’m here with Juliet!
我是Ben! Juliet和我在一起!
We’re approaching the house! Don’t shoot us.
我们要进来了! 别乱开枪
Well, hurry up, then!
快进来吧!
Did you see it?
你看见了吗?
A plane fell out of the sky, Mikhail.
一架飞机从天而降 Mikhail
Of course we saw it.
我们当然看见了
What do you have so far?
有什么消息吗?
Oceanic flight 815,left Sydney, Australia,
大西洋航♥空♥公♥司♥815航♥班♥ 从悉尼起飞
headed for Los Angeles,
目的地是洛杉矶
324 people on board, including the flight crew.
包括机组人员共324人
I want detailed files on every single passenger.
我要每名乘客的所有详细资料
Already working on it.
已经在办了
Can we uplink to Richard in Acadia park, please?
可以连接上Acadia公园的Richard吗?
Yesterday you called me a liar.
昨天你叫我骗子
I was hurt by that.
我很伤心
Hello, Richard. Can you hear me?
你好 Richard 能听见我吗?
Notice today’s date.
注意日期 是今天
This is live. Okay, Richard.
这是现场直播 好了 Richard
Oh, my God.
我的上帝! 我的上帝!
Oh, my God.
我的上帝!
A little over two years ago,
两年前
to everyone’s surprise,
令许多人惊讶的是
Rachel’s cancer went into complete remission.
Rachel的癌症完全消失
Shortly after, she gave birth to a healthy baby boy.
不久以后 她生下了这个健康的小男孩
His name is Julian.
她为他取名叫Julian
Okay, thank you, Richard.
好了 谢谢你 Richard
You’ll want to get back here as soon as you can.
你尽快回来
We may have some new visitors.
我们有些新客人
Oh, god! No,
不不不!
no!
不!
I’m not a liar, Juliet.
我不是骗子 Juliet
I wanna go home.
我想回家
That’s not our agreement.
我们的协议不是这样的
You need to stay here until your work is finished.
你要待在这儿直到完成了你的使命
It’s impossible. The mothers keep dying.
这不可能 孕妇不断的死亡
Then we’ll find more mothers.
那我们就要找更多的母亲
Who knows?
谁知道呢?
Maybe there’s even one on that plane.
也许那飞机上就有一个
Wait. What are you doing?
等等 你在做什么?
She’s not touching her. She’s the one who did this to her.
不准她碰Clarie 这都是她对Clarie的好事
She can help her. Says who? her? How can you even trust her?
她能帮她Charlie 谁说的? 她吗?你怎么能相信她?
I do trust her.
我相信她
Do you trust me?
你相信我吗?
Do you trust me?
你相信我吗?
Yeah.
是的
Just give us a couple minutes here, okay?
几分钟就好了 好吗?
How long before this takes effect?
多久能起效?
We should see results in a few hours.
几小时后就能得出结果
If this doesn’t work,
如果这不管用的话
if something happens to her…
如果她出了什么事的话…
I’m not gonna be able to protect you anymore.
我就不会在保护你了
You’ll be on your own.
你只能靠自己了
I’m already on my own, Jack.
我已经是一人了 Jack
What happened?
发生什么事了?
I’ve got a tarp, couple of blankets,
我拿了鞋帆布和毯子
airline pillows.
还有枕头
It’s not much,
这不多
but…it’ll get you started.
但…怎么也是起步了
Claire’s awake.
Clarie醒了
There’s a lean-to that we’ve been using for shade,
那边有个斜坡 我们都去乘凉
and everyone says that it’d be all right
而且大家都同意
if you set up camp there for now.
你在那边扎营
Thank you.
谢谢
They’re good people,
他们都是好人
and they’re willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.
他们愿意补偿对你的怀疑
But eventually they’re gonna need some answers.
但他们还是需要一些答案
Why don’t you?
为什么你不需要?
You keep talking about them.
你一直在说他们
why don’t I ever have to explain myself to you?
为什么我不需要对你做出解释呢?
You were there.
你在那里
You were standing right next to me
当潜艇爆♥炸♥时
when that submarine exploded…
你就在那里…
And in that moment, I saw it in your eyes.
在那一刻 我从你的眼里看出
You wanna get off this island
你比任何一个人
more than anything else in the world.
都更加想要离开这座岛
That makes you one of us.
你也是我们的一员
Let’s go over it again.
我们再回顾一下
I know what to do. Let’s go over it again,just to be sure.
我知道该怎么做 我们再温习一遍 确保一下
I drag Austen out into the jungle,
我把Austen拖进丛林
handcuff myself to her,
然后把我和她拷在一起
then tell her I was gassed just like she was.
然后告诉她我也和她一样被放了瓦斯弹
And if she catches you in the lie? I’ll admit to it,
如果她发现你在撒谎呢? 我会承认
tell her it was the only way to earn her trust.
告诉她这是让她信任我的唯一方法
Good. What then?
很好 然后呢?
They’ll take me back to the beach.
他们会把我带回海滩
I know you want me to go there,
我知道你想让我去那里
but after everything we’ve done to them,
但在我们对他们做的所有事后
it’s going to be a problem.
这将是个问题
We’ve activated the implant in Claire.
我们已经启动了Clarie体内的植入设备
She should be symptomatic within the next 48 hours.
48小时内她会出现症状
By the time you get to that camp,
等你到了营地
you’ll have a nice big crisis to solve.
你将要有个很大的危机要解决
I’ll need supplies.
我需要医疗用具
Pryce is already on his way.
Pryce已经在办了
He’ll hide the case at Ethan’s old drop point.
他会把箱子放在Ethan原来的藏身地点
Tell Jack that you can save her.
告诉Jack你能救她
He trusts you.
她会信任你
Are you all right?
你还好吗?
I’m fine.
我很好
See you in a week.
一周后再见