She started feeling bad this morning.
她早上有些不舒服
Before we got back, was she showing any symptoms at all?
我们回来之前 她有这些症状吗?
No,she was fine. What about water?Has she been drinking enough water?
不 她那时很好 她喝水了吗 她有喝足够的水了吗?
I think so, yeah. All right, keep that head up.
我想是的 好了 把她头抬起来
What happened to her?
她怎么了?
He said, “what do you care?”
他说”你关心什么?”
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
I need you to go and get Jack.
我要你去找Jack
He’s busy right now.
他现在很忙
Please, I have to talk to him.
求你了 我得和他谈谈
You wanna tell me why you need Jack?
有什么事吗?
Because I think I know what’s wrong with Claire.
因为我知道Claire是怎么了
Why?
怎么会?
Because I did it to her.
因为这是我对她做的
Giving you a bad feeling in your stomach?
觉得有些不对劲吗?
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
Claire’s immune system is turning on her.
Clarie的免疫系统已经受到损坏
She’s having a latent reaction
她在血液治疗中
to a medication in her bloodstream. What medication?
出现了反应 什么治疗?
It was designed to keep her alive
治疗的目的是让她
during the late stages of her pregnancy. Designed by who?
能在分娩后活下来 谁设计的?
By me.
我
For some reason the women here can’t have babies.
不知什么原因 这里的女人都不能生育
The mother’s body turns on the pregnancy,
母亲的身体”拒绝”怀孕
treats it as a foreign invader.
认为是某种入侵者
I saw it happen over and over.
我看着这些不断的发生
Every pregnant woman on this island died…
在这座岛上的每个孕妇都会死…
That is,every pregnant woman until Claire.
当然 直到Clarie的出现
What did you do to her?
你对她做了什么?
One of our people infiltrated your camp
我们中的一个人潜入了你们的营地
and began taking blood samples
采集血样
right after your plane crashed.
就在飞机失事后不久
Even though Claire didn’t conceive on this island,
即使Clarie不是在这座岛上受孕的
we found that her symptoms were consistent with previous mothers,
我们发现她的情况和这里其他孕妇是一样的
so we tried to save her life. By kidnapping her?
我们只想救她的命 通过绑♥架♥她?
No, that wasn’t supposed to happen.
那本不该发生的
She was our control case.I had developed a serum that
她原本在我们的控制范围内 我发现了一种血清
I thought would reverse what was happening to her.
可以让她的身体回到从前的状态
Ethan was administering the injections.
Ethan负责注射
Then you found out that he wasn’t on the plane.
但你们发现了他原本不在飞机上
The census… I interviewed everyone.
人数统计…我问了所有人
One of them isn’t in the manifest.
有一个人不在名单里
He wasn’t on the plane.
他不在飞机上
So… he improvised.
所以他改变了计划
Hello there.
你们好
He kidnapped her on his own.
他自己绑♥架♥了她
That was never the plan.
那不在计划之中
Look, I know how this sounds,
我知道这不可相信
but without those injections, Claire would have died.
但没有那些注射 Clarie早就死了
Without the serum, she’s going into a form of withdrawal,
没有了那些血清她会出现症状
and if I don’t treat her quickly,
如果我不及时帮她注射
her immune system could shut down entirely.
她的免疫系统将彻底崩溃
Jack, I can fix this.I just need the serum.
Jack 我能挽救她 我所需要的就是血清
Ethan kept a stash of medical supplies
Ethan在山洞那边
near the caves where you used to live.
有一些医疗用具
If I go right now,
如果我现在就去的话
I can be back before it’s too late.
我还能及时赶回来
Do it.
就这样吧
Get moving.
快去吧
Where are you?
你在哪儿?
In bed… with you.
床上…和你在一起
And where were you?
那你以前在哪里?
I was just realizing…
我刚意识到…
that tomorrow I will have been on this island for three years.
到明天我就在这个岛上整整3年了
Then I better bake a cake.
那我得做个蛋糕了
Stay here.
呆在这儿
What have you got there?
那是什么?
Karl developed some x-rays for me.
Karl给我拿来了X光片
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
Morning, Juliet.
早上好 Juliet
Hi.
好啊
Can I come in?
我能进来吗?
Of course.
当然
I was just finishing “Carrie.”
我刚读完”Carrie”
I still don’t know why you picked it,
我不知道你为什么选这本
but, boy, is it depressing. You have a tumor.
但这真让人压抑 你有个肿瘤
What? When you told me about your back pain,
什么? 当你说你背痛时
I said that I would take some x-rays
我说要给你照X光
to see if it was a small fracture or a herniated disc,
看看是否是小骨折还是脊椎间盘突出
but that’s not your problem.
但那不是你的问题
Your problem is a large tumor surrounding your L4 vertebra.
在L4椎骨上有个很大的肿瘤
You’re surprised.
你很惊讶
You’ve just told me that I have cancer.
你刚告诉我我得了癌症
Of course I’m surprised.
我当然很惊讶
No, I told you that you had a tumor.
不 我告诉你你有个肿瘤
Why are you scared? I’m not scared.
你为什么那么害怕? 我没有害怕
Why are you scared, Ben?
你为什么要害怕 Ben?
You said no one on this island ever had cancer.
你说过在这座岛上没有人得过癌症
You told me that… I know what I told you.
你告诉我… 我知道我告诉你什么
You told me you could fix it.
你告诉我你能治好的
You said that you cured my sister.You lied to me. No,I did not lie to you.
你说你能治好我妹妹的 你骗了我 不 我没骗你
If you can cure cancer, then why do you have it?
如果你能治好癌症 你怎么会得上的呢?
I don’t know.
我不知道
I wanna talk to her. I wanna talk to Rachel.
我要和她谈谈 我要和Rachel谈谈
I wanna talk to her now! That’s not gonna happen, Juliet,
我要和她谈谈 就现在! 这是不可能的 Juliet
but I can promise you that Rachel is fine.
但我能保证 Rachel现在很好
You never cured her! I did!
你没有治好她! 不!
You’re a liar! No, Juliet
你是个骗子! 不 Juliet
You lied to me!
你对我撒了谎!
I told you the truth!
我告诉你的都是真的!
I gave you my word.
我保证过你
I wanna go home.
我想回家
I wanna go home, Ben. Please.
我想回家 Ben 求你了
Can’t you please just let me go home?
你就不能让我走吗?
No.
不行
Step away from the case!
站在那儿别动!
Listen to me, Sayid… Step back.
听我说Sayid 退后
It’s full of medical supplies. They’re for Claire.
都是些医疗用具 他们能救Claire
Jack knows all about it.
Jack都知道的
Jack ain’t here right now, is he?
Jack现在不在这儿吧?
I’m telling you the truth.
我说的都是实话
You said earlier if you told me everything you knew,
你说过你把一切都告诉我
I’d kill you.
我会杀了你的
I’m going to test the validity of that statement.
现在我要来验证一下
He means, “talk.”
他的意思是 “谈谈”
We don’t have time for this.
我们没时间了
We cleared our schedules.
那我们取消其他安排
We got all the time in the world.
我们有的是时间
You know, it’s interesting…
有意思的是…
that you two are now the camp’s moral police.
你们两成了这个营地的警♥察♥
I’m curious, Sayid.
我很好奇 Sayid
How long was it before
什么时候你才会
you told everyone on that beach
告诉海滩上的人
exactly how many people you’ve tortured in your life?
你这一辈子折磨过多少人?
Do they know about Basra?
他们知道Basra市的事吗?
And I’m sure the first thing
我很确定你来
you did when you got here, James,
这里的第一件事 James
was to gather everyone in a circle
是告诉大家
and tell them about the man you shot in cold blood
在你登机之前的那个夜晚
the night before you got on the plane.
你是怎么冷血的杀害那个人的