I know what his parents did for a living.
我知道他父母是做什么的
I know that he was married
我知道他结婚了
and who he was married to.
还知道他娶的是谁
I know why he got a divorce. I know how his father died.
我还知道他为什么离婚 他父亲是怎么死的
I know his height,
我知道他的身高
his weight, his birthday and his blood type.
体重 生日 血型
What do you know about him, Kate?
你对他又了解多少 Kate?
Let’s go.
我们走吧
Run.
快跑
Run!
快跑!
Get up! Get up!
快起来 起来!
Run! Run! Come on!
快跑 快点
What are you doing? I know what happens when you set those things off!
你在干什么? 我知道这个陷阱有多可怕
We will go alongside them.
我们绕着走过去
We don’t need to! We can go around there…off!
我们不需要 我们可以躲在另一边
Damn it!
该死!
You’re gonna want to be over here.
你还是过来这边比较好!
Kate, come on!
Kate 快过来
We don’t know what it is,
我们不知道那是什么
but we know that it doesn’t like our fences.
但看起来它不怎么喜欢我们这个屏障
You had a key!
你有钥匙
They left me behind, too. They gassed me.
他们也把我丢下了 我也被毒气放倒了
I know that you don’t care,
我知道你不怎么关心
but the people I spent the last three years of my life with
但那些过去三年来和我一起生活的人
they just left me!
就这么把我扔下了
I thought that maybe…
我想也许…
Maybe if I could make you think that we were in it together.
也许我能让你觉得我们是一起的
Maybe I wouldn’t get left behind again.
也许我不会再一次被抛弃
It’s delicious!
太美味了
Just a little Dharma A1 and paprika.
再来一点达摩A1 还有辣椒粉
I hope you’ll remember this little barbecue at your meeting later.
我希望你能在会议中记得提起这次烧烤
Oh, what meeting?
要开会吗?
Hurley told me about the vote.
Hurley告诉我关于投票的事
Vote? Since when did anyone around here vote?
投票? 什么时候开始这里的人都要投票了
You son of a bitch!
你这个混♥蛋♥
There wasn’t ever gonna be no vote.
根本就没什么投票
But…Wasn’t it nice…Being nice?
但是…这样不好么…和睦相处…
You tricked me into being decent?
你耍我让我变的像一个正直的人?
That’s gotta be the lamest con in the history of cons! It wasn’t a con,dude.
这将是欺诈史上最槽糕的一次 这可不是欺诈 伙计
If you’re gonna be our temporary leader,
如果你要成为我们暂时的领袖
you need to do some damage control.
你必须要改变一切
Leader? What the hell are you smoking?
领袖? 你到底在说些什么?
Jack’s gone. Locke’s gone. Kate and Sayid…
Jack不在了 Locke不在了 Kate和Sayid…
You’re all we got.
就剩下你了
When Paulo and Nikki died,we all looked to you.
Paulo和Nikki死时 我们都指望你
Then again, you totally tried to steal their diamonds,
而你又想偷走他们的钻石
but we wanted to look to you.
但我们还是想指望你
Look around.You made everyone happy.
看看周围 你让所有人都很高兴
Just for today,they can eat boar,
只有今天 他们可以吃野猪肉
laugh and forget that they’re totally screwed.
开怀大笑 忘记他们的忧愁
And you did that for them, dude… You.
这些都是你的功劳 伙计
And what if I don’t want to be the leader?
如果我不想当领袖呢?
Yeah, well, I don’t think Jack wanted to, either.
我想Jack当初也不想当
Sucks for you, dude.
你要试着习惯起来 老兄
Sayid’s in one of those backyards down there.
Sayid就在后院的一间屋子里
I’ll go get him.
我会去找他
You should get Jack.
你应该去找Jack
Jack!
Jack
Jack
Jack
Jack, wake up. It’s me.
Jack 醒醒 是我
What happened?
出什么事了?
They all left.
他们都走了
What?
都走了?
Because of me.
都是因为我
I’m so sorry.
我很抱歉
I should’ve listened to you.
我应该听你的
I never…
我不应该…
I wanted to come back to help you…
我只想回来救你…
but you didn’t need me to.
但是你并不需要我
And now because of me, you can’t go…
现在因为我 你不能回家了…
I’m so sorry.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
真的很抱歉
They just…
他们就这么…
Left?
走了?
Even Juliet?
就连Juliet也走了?
No, they left her, too.
不 他们把她也留下了
Why?
为什么?
You know her better than I do.
你比我更了解她
Now what?
现在怎么办?
Now…
现在…
Now we go back.
我们回去
Thanks for everything, Cassidy.
谢谢你为我所做的一切 Cassidy
You got it.
别客气
So… this guy who ripped you off…
那个抛弃你的家伙…
You wanna give me his name, tell me where I can find him?
你愿意告诉我他的名字吗? 告诉我哪儿能找到他?
You almost got arrested for me, Cassidy.
你差点因为我而被捕 Cassidy
I wanna help you.
我想帮你
I’m pregnant.
我怀孕了
It’s his.
是他的孩子
The baby’s his, and I still love him.
孩子是他的 而且我还爱着他
So call the cops. Have him locked up.
那么报♥警♥ 把他关起来
Will you ever forgive your mom for calling the cops?
你会原谅你母亲这么做吗?
No.

No, I won’t.
不 我不会的
Thanks, Lucy.
谢谢你 Lucy
My name’s Kate.
我的名字是 Kate
You okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah. You?
是的 你呢?
Yeah.
还好
Jack
Jack
Sayid
Sayid
I’ve checked all the houses. Everyone’s gone.
我检查了所有的房♥间 所有人都走了
No weapons, no trail.
没留下任何武器和踪迹
It’s like 50 people disappeared into thin air.
就好像50多个人蒸发了一样
We should take what we can find
我们拿上所有能找到的东西
and head out while we still got light.
趁天亮出发
She is not coming with us.
她不能来
Yes, she is.
不 她和我们一起回去
Why?
为什么?
Because they left her behind, too.
因为他们把她也扔下了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!