Excuse me?
你说什么?
I hope you’re not going back for Jack,
我希望你不是为了Jack而回去
because I was standing right there
当他对你说不要回去找他的时候
when he told you not to come back,
我当时在场
and now that you’ve ruined his chance to get off the island…
现在你又毁了他离开这里的机会
You done?
你讲完了没有?
I said, are you done?
我问你讲完了没有?
I… I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to…
我…很抱歉 我不是故意…
What the hell was that?
那是什么东西?
Get up!
快起来
You dislocated my shoulder!
我的肩膀脱臼了 起来
Come on!
快点
Wait! Come here.
等等 来这边
Okay. Get down.
好了 快蹲下
What the hell…
那到底是…
Are we safe?
我们安全了吗?
You tell me.
我不知道
I ain’t kissing no damn baby.
我才不会亲什么小孩的
Claire’s, like, really influential.
Claire在这里挺有人缘的
If she votes for you to stay, you’re home free, dude.
如果她选你留下 你就不用担心了
Why wouldn’t she vote for me?
她为什么会不同意
It’s not like I ever done anything bad to her. but you never did anything good for her either.
我又没有对她做过什么坏事 也没做过什么好事
And have you ever even asked how Aaron is?
你有关心过Aaron吗?
I know how he is.
我知道他
He cries loud, and he smells.
哭声又大 身上也难闻
You see? That’s what I’m talking about.
这就是你的问题
You’re sarcastic. People don’t like that.
你很会讽刺人 大家都不喜欢这点
All right.So I go over…
好吧 那我过去…
And do what?
然后怎么做?
Moms love it when you show an interest in their babies.
母亲都希望大家注意自己的宝宝
So go over there, say something nice,
你走过去说些好听的话
call her “Claire”.
叫她Claire
And give her this.
然后把这个给她
I know you can do it, dude.
我知道你能做到的 伙计
Hey, Claire
Claire
Hey there… little baby…
你好…小宝宝
Aaron
Aaron
Is there anything I can do for you?
我能为你做什么吗?
No. I just came by…to see your baby.
不 我只是过来看看你的宝宝
He’s not as wrinkly as he was a couple weeks ago.
他不像几周前皮肤还皱巴巴的拉
Yeah, I… guess he’s not. Thanks.
是啊 我也这么觉得 谢谢
Oh, and… this is for you.
这个给你
Thank you.
谢谢
I don’t like…
我不太喜欢…
blankets.
毯子
Well, good night.
好吧 晚安
Good night.
晚安
Do you think it’s gone?
你认为它走了吗?
Are we safe? Are you serious?
我们安全了吗? 你不是认真的吧
What? You’ve never seen that?
什么? 你从没见过那东西?
If you don’t believe me,you can always
如果你不相信我 你可以
pull my other shoulder out of its socket.
把我另一只手也拽脱臼
I was… I wasn’t trying to…
我不是…我不是故意…
Don’t flatter yourself.
不要找借口了
This is the fourth time it’s been dislocated.
这是我第四次脱臼了
Give me your hand.
把手给我
Why?
为什么?
’cause I want you to pop it back in. No, I’m not gonna…
你要把我的肩膀复位 不 我不会…
You’re gonna.Right, now it feels
你必须这么做 我现在就感觉
like there’s broken glass under my skin,
像有碎玻璃扎在里面似的
and if it weren’t for you,
如果不是因为你们
I would be on my way home right now.
我早就在回家的路上了
Jack told me not to come back to protect me,
Jack让我不回去找他 是为了保护我
because he didn’t want me to get hurt.
他不想让我受到伤害
Is that what you think?
你这么想吗?
Yeah, that’s what I think.
是的 我就这么想
We have cameras on the cages, Kate…all of them.
我们在所有的笼子外都装有摄像机 Kate
He saw you.
他看见你
you and Sawyer.
你和Sawyer
The reason Jack told you not to come back
Jack让你不要回来的原因
wasn’t because he didn’t want you to get hurt.
不是因为他怕你受到伤害
It was because you broke his heart.
而是因为你伤了他的心
So…
所以…
grab my wrist,push up and twist.
按住我的肩关节 然后把它扳回去
Why do we gotta be out here so damn early?
为什么要这么早来这里
You asked me to help you catch a boar.
因为你要我帮你抓只野猪
Well, this is when they break cover to eat.
而现在正是它们出来觅食的时候
Looks like they picked a day to sleep in.
好像它们都白天睡觉似的
So what’s your angle, brother?
你鱼钓得怎么样了 伙计
My angle?
钓鱼?
Well, you…Haven’t spoken three words to me,and then
你从来不怎么和我说话
suddenly you want to be my hunting partner.
怎么突然想做我的打猎伙伴?
My angle
钓鱼
is I got hearts and minds to change,
正是我改变♥态♥度的原因
and politics is all about bribes.
这里行得通的就是贿赂
Since money don’t mean squat on this island,
既然钱在这里也没什么价值
I gotta give the people something they like.
我就得给人们一些他们想要的
And people like meat.
大家都喜欢吃肉
How’s your shoulder?
你肩膀怎么样了?
Awesome.
非常好
Then let’s get going.
那我们走吧
Thank you.
谢谢
You’re welcome, sweetheart.
不用谢 甜心
Oh, my god! I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry.
天啊 对不起 真对不起
No worries. I’m such an idiot.
没关系的 我真蠢
It happens all the time, sweetheart.
这种事经常发生
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hi, mom.
你好 妈妈
What are you doing here, Katherine?
你在这里干嘛 Katherine?
You look good.
你看起来不错
I asked you what you were doing here.
我问你你来这里干什么
I want to know why you told them what I did to Wayne.
我想知道为什么你要告诉他们我对Wayne所做的事
I thought maybe you came because
我以为你来这里
you wanted to say you were sorry.
是因为你想向我道歉
I’m not sorry.
我不感到抱歉
He hit you. He treated you like a dog
他打你 把你当作狗来对待
and you…
而你…
You can’t help who you love, Katherine.
你帮不了我的 Katherine
And for good or bad, I loved him.
不管他是好是坏 我爱他
And you burnt him alive.
而你却活活烧死了他
You turned on the gas, and you lit a match.
你打开了煤气 点了一把火
You murdered him in cold blood.
你无情地杀了他
I did it for you.
我那么做都是为了你
No.

What you did, you did for yourself.
你这么做是为了你自己
I have to go back to work.
我要回去工作了
Because you are my daughter,
因为你是我的女儿
I’m not gonna tell the two men sitting at the table
我不会告诉坐在桌旁的
who’ve been following me for the last month
那两个已经跟了我一个月的人
that you are here,
说你在这里
but I swear to god, Katie…
但我发誓 Katie
if I ever see you again,
如果我再见到你
the first thing I will do is yell for help.
我都会毫不犹豫地大声呼救
Good-bye.
再见
Did he say that to you?
他跟你说了吗?
Sorry?
说什么?
That I broke his heart.
我伤了他的心
He didn’t have to.
他不说我也知道
You don’t know anything about him.
你根本不了解他
I know where he was born.
我知道他在哪里出生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!