Because then we’d have to dig another grave.
因为如果这样我们又要多一具尸体了
Why are you giving me these?
你为什么要给我?
Because they’re worthless here.
因为这些在这里毫无价值
See, I thought I was gonna get out of this without a…
我以为我会…
Nikki and Paulo…
Nikki和Paulo…
I guess we didn’t really know you very well,
我们不怎么很熟
and it appears you killed each other for diamonds.
现在你们为了钻石而自相惨杀
But I know there are good parts to you, too.
但我知道你们也有好的一面
You were always nice to me,
你们一直对我很好
and you were a member of the camp.
你们是营地的一员
And…
还有…
I really loved Expos?
我真的很喜欢”Expos”
Okay, then.
好吧
Goodbye. Wait.
再见了 等等
Rest in peace, Nikki and Paulo.
安息吧 Nikki和Paulo
Come on, Nikki, just tell me.
快点Nikki 告诉我吧
It’s a surprise.
这是一个惊喜
We’re almost there.
我们快到了
Okay, ready?
准备好了吗?
Yeah
是的
I found the diamonds.
我找到钻石了 Paulo
What? Where?
什么? 在哪儿?
Right here.
就在这里
Give them to me.
把他们给我
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
What am I talking about?
我在说什么?
What’s this?
这是什么?
Your nicotine gum?
你的尼古丁口香糖?
You wanted to stop looking for the bag
你不想再找那个包
because you’d already found it.
是因为你已经找到了
I know you have them, Paulo, so where are they?
我知道他们在你这里 Paulo 他们在哪里?!
Calm down, okay?
冷静一点好吗?
What the hell is that?
这该死的是什么?
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗?
You remember Dr. Arzt’s friend.
你记得Arzt博士的朋友
Did it bite you?
它咬你了吗?
Does it hurt?
那很疼吧?
He told me why they call it “the medusa spider.”
他告诉我为什么他们叫它”美杜莎蜘蛛”
Wanna know why?
想知道为什么吗?
What did you do?
你干了什么?
Because one look from medusa would turn anyone to stone,
因为看了美杜莎的人就会变成石头
just like one bite from the spider will paralyze you…
就像它咬你一口能让你瘫痪…
For… oh, about eight hours.
大概是8个小时
It won’t kill you.
这不会致命
It’ll just…slow your heart rate down to the point
只会让你的心跳减慢
where even a doctor would have a hard time…
这个连医生也没办法…
hearing it beat.
听到你的心还在跳
You won’t be able to move a muscle,
你一动一不能动
so I’ll be able to do all sorts of nasty things to you.
我就能在你身上做一切肮脏的事
And since it bit you on your neck,
自从它咬了你之后
I’d say paralysis will happen fast.
效果还真是快啊
I’m guessing that you have the diamonds on you.
我猜钻石就在你身上
In a shoe, maybe?
也许在鞋子里?
I think I know where.
我想我知道了
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的东西
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
You’re only sorry ’cause you got caught.
你被抓到了 当然要抱歉
I was… afraid…
我… 很害怕…
of losing you.
失去你
If you found the diamonds…
如果你找到了那些钻石…
you wouldn’t need me anymore.
你就再也不需要我了
Damn it!
该死的!
You okay?
你还好吗?
Hey, what happened?
发生了什么事?
I’m paralyzed.
我瘫痪了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!