we just grab all three of them,Ford and Austen, too?
我们就抓他们3个 还有Ford和Austen吗?
No, they need to come to us.
不 他们自己会来的
And how do we make that happen?
我们怎么办?
Michael, of course.
当然是利用Michael
Are we done here?This place gives me the creeps.
这里没事了吧? 这个地方让我很难受
Desmond
Desmond
You hear about what happened to Nikki and Paulo?
你听说了Nikki和Paulo的事吗?
Aye. Tragic.
真是悲剧
So… do you know anything?
那你知道些什么吗?
How do you mean?
你什么意思?
Can you… you know,use your psychic powers?
你能…用你的精神力量吗?
Doesn’t work like that.
那不是这样的
I only see flashes.
我只能看到些片段
No offense, dude, but…
没有冒犯的意思 但…
as far as superpowers go…
你的超能力…
yours is just kinda lame.Thanks anyway.
真是够蹩脚的 还是谢谢你
I do know she was with your mate this morning.
我知道早上她和你的兄弟在一起
My mate?
我兄弟?
I saw her with your boy Sawyer…
我看见她和你的伙计 Sawyer…
The dead girl, Nikki.
那个死者 Nikki
He said he didn’t know her.
他说他不认识她
Then why was she yelling at him? Yelling?
那她为什么朝他大喊大叫? 大喊大叫?
Aye.
是的
At Sawyer, this morning?
是Sawyer 今天早上?
Right before she died.
就在她死之前
Vincent! Dude!
Vincent 伙计
So he saw Sawyer and Nikki fightin’.
他看见Sawyer和Nikki在吵架?
That doesn’t prove athing.
那不能证明什么
Look at the facts and ask yourself,
你自己想想
why is Sawyer so gung how about investigating this?
为什么Sawyer对此事那么起劲?
What’s in it for him?
这对他有什么好处?
He pretended he didn’t know their names,
他假装不知道他们的名字
but then he was fighting with Nikki. Sawyer’s not a murderer.
但后来他和Nikki吵了起来 Sawyer不是杀人犯
He went all the way across the island to help Michael.
他穿越这座岛去救Michael
It is the others.I know what they can do.
是”the others”干的 我知道他们的所作所为
Okay, you know what?I’ll go get Desmond.
你知道吗? 我去找Desmond
He’ll tell you exactly what he saw.
他会把他看见的告诉你们
Sun?
Sun
It was me.
其实是我
What?
什么
It was me who took you,
是我抓了你
not the others.
不是”the others”
I wasn’t myself.
那不是真正的我
After Locke hit me…
那是在Locke打了我以后
After he humiliated me…
在他侮辱了我以后…
Sawyer told me I could get even by helping him steal the guns.
Sawyer告诉我如果我帮他拿到枪 他会让他出丑的
We just made it…
我们只是让这些…
look like… the others.
看起来像”the others”
I didn’t mean to hurt you.
我并不想伤害你
Sorry.
抱歉
Hey, everybody.
各位
We’re heading out to the pearl station.
我们正要去珍珠舱
There’s a computer there that might help us find our people.
那里有台电脑 可能会帮助我们找到他们
Anybody wanna come along? I’ll go.
谁愿意一起来? 我去
Great. What?
太好了 什么?
Anybody else wanna come, meet us at the tree line in ten minutes,
谁想和我们一起去的 10分钟后在那棵树下集♥合♥
and bring water. You’re not serious.
别忘了带上水 你不是认真的吧
What? You always whine about not being included.
什么? 你一直认为我们参与的事太少
Now’s our chance.
现在这是一个很好的机会
what are these other tvs for?
那其他的电视是用来干什么的?
Sorry?
抱歉?
All these tvs.
这些电视
This guy says that there’s six stations…
那个人说有6个站…
So maybe some of these tvs
也许这些电视
are connected to the other hatches.
与其他舱相连接
Well, I’m suddenly feeling very stupid.
突然我觉得我很笨
Perhaps I could patch in one of the other feeds,
或许有一个是”the other”的老巢
see if we can get another picture.
看看能不能得到图像
The toilet still works.
马桶还能用
Give me the gun.
把枪给我
What the hell you talking about?
你在说什么?
Give it to me.
把它给我
It ain’t even loaded.
它还没上膛呢
Then how are you sweeping the perimeter?
你是怎么区域侦察的?
Quit lying, dude.
别装傻了 伙计
Desmond saw you fighting with Nikki this morning.
Desmond今天早上看见你和Nikki在争吵
Oh, I see what this is.
我知道这是怎么一回事了
The villagers have got themselves some torches.
村民们想要他们自己的火把
Did you kill them?
是你杀了他们吗?
No,

I didn’t kill them.
不是我♥干♥的
Yeah, me and Nikki went at it this morning…
是啊 Nikki早上来找我
’cause she wanted a gun.
因为她想要把枪
Why didn’t you tell us this before?
为什么你当时没说呢?
’cause of the dirt under her nails.
因为她指甲下有尘土
What? She was digging,
什么? 她当时在挖东西
and when we found him, I saw a fresh mound of dirt.
当我们发现他时 我看见地上有个新的土堆
She was burying somethin’,
她在埋什么东西
and if you take the time to dig a hole
如果在你死之前
right before you die,
还有时间来挖东西的话
then what you’re hiding’s probably pretty damn good.
那她藏的东西一定很值钱
So what was it?What did she hide?
那是什么? 她藏了什么?
Go ahead. Take ’em.
都拿走吧
’cause whatever happened to those two,
因为发生在他们身上的一切
I had nothing to do with it.
和我没有一点关系
Did you know thanksgiving was two weeks ago?
你知道感恩节已经过了两个星期了吗?
We missed it, Paulo,
我们错过了 Paulo
just like we’re gonna miss everything.
就像我们错过了一切
They’re going to find us.
他们会找到我们的
We’ll get rescued.You’ll see.
我们会得救的 相信我
Okay, where did this sudden burst of optimism come from?
这突如其来的乐观主义是从哪里来的?
I don’t know. I guess…
我不知道 我猜…
It’s how you look at things…
是你看待事物的角度…
Like the bag.
比如说那个包
I mean, maybe not finding it was good for us.
也许找不到它对我们都好
How do you figure that?
怎么说?
Look what it did.
看它做的好事
It might have… torn us apart.
这让我们不和
Yeah.
是啊
Wait here.
待在这
I’m gonna get us some breakfast.
我去弄点早餐
Okay,
好吧
I know you have them.
我知道你有那个
Give me a gun.
给我把枪
I don’t have the guns. A-team took’em all.
已经没有了 A小队全拿走了
Right, except for the ones you kept for yourself.
除了你自己的那把
Even if I had a gun, I wouldn’t give it to you.
我有也不会给你的
Judging by the fire you’re breathin’,
考虑到你这么生气
I got a feeling no good would come of it.
我觉得不会有好事发生
Sawyer, give me a gun.
Sawyer 把枪给我
I got a better idea, sister.
我有个更好的主意
How about you go stick your head
跳下大海去
in the ocean and cool yourself off? Thanks for nothin’.
让自己冷静一下? 谢谢你什么也没给我
And who the hell are you?
你到底是谁?
Thanks for nothin’.
谢谢你什么也没给我
Charlie told me it was your idea…
Charlie告诉我那是你的主意…
to kidnap me.
劫持我
You gonna tell Jin?
你会告诉Jin吗?
No.

Why not?
为什么不?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!