We should’ve gone to Ethan.He would’ve helped.
我们应该去找Ethan 他一定愿意帮忙
Paulo, look.
Paulo 看
Another plane.
另一架飞机
Looks like it’s been here a while.
看起来已经来这儿很长时间了
Go up there.Maybe there’s a radio or some… Are you insane?
上去看看 也许有无线电 或者… 你疯了吗?
If I go up there,that thing’s gonna fall.
如果我上去那个东西会跌下来的
You’re not gonna fall.
才不会掉下来
What? You want me to die?
你想让我死吗?
Come on. Let’s keep going.
我们继续走吧
What is that?
那是什么?
Okay. Let’s do it.
我们一起来
Let’s check it out.
我们去瞧瞧
So our carry-on bag fell from the sky,
我们的包从飞机上落下来
opened a manhole,
打开了一个人造舱门
crawled inside and closed the doors behind itself?
然后自己关上了门?
You don’t wanna climb up to a plane…
你不想爬上去那飞机…
but now you want to climb down a ladder into a dark tunnel?
但现在你想下去这个黑暗的隧♥道♥?
I don’t think so.
我不这认为
Hey, man, be careful.
兄弟 小心点
Why? They don’t live here anymore.
为什么? 他们已经不住这里了
So Sun checked the food.
Sun检查过食品了
They’re eating the same as us,and no one else is sick.
他们和我们吃的一样但没有人生过病
Could be a virus.
有可能是病毒
Dude… Monster.
伙计… 怪物
Creepy. They collected bugs?
恶心 他们收集虫子?
I think these were Arzt’s.
我想这些是Arzt的
He collected all kinds of different creepy crawlies
他收集这里所有种类的爬行昆虫
before he…
在他…
Exploded.
爆♥炸♥之前
They must’ve been friends.
他们也许是朋友
“Expos?”
Expos
Did you just say Expos?
你刚才说”Expos?”
Yeah.
是的
What the hell’s Expos??
什么是”Expos?”
Only the most awesome hour of television ever.
那是最精彩的电视剧
It was like Baywatch, only better.
就像”海岸巡逻队” 只不过更好罢了
You’ve got Autumn and Crystal..two stripers that solve crimes
你会看到秋日和水晶 两个脱衣舞侦探
with the help of their suave,
在聪明的俱乐部拥有者
smooth-talking club owner, Mr. Lashade.
Lashade先生的帮助下
How’d I miss that one?
我怎么没看过?
Check it out.Look at the cast list. Nikki Fernandez.
看啊 演员表里有Nikki Fernandez
That’s gotta be why she was in Australia.
她在澳大利亚原来是在拍戏
This must’ve been her big break. Certainly sounds like it.
这是一个很大的突破 听起来的确如此
No way.
别扯了
Mr. Lashade was the Cobra?
Lashade就是”眼镜蛇”?
Is that supposed to mean something?
这又意味着什么?
Dude, the Cobra’s the big bad guy.
伙计 “眼镜蛇”是个大坏蛋
His identity’s been shrouded in mystery for four seasons.
他的身份已经被隐藏了4季了
They had a walkie-talkie?
他们有对讲机?
Every damn one of those bastards on the other side of the island
那边岛上的每一个杂种
had one exactly like this hanging from their belts.
都有一个和这个一样的对讲机
So how did Nikki and Paulo get one?
Nikki和Paulo怎么会有的
I’ll tell you how.
我来告诉你
They were working with the others.
他们和”The others”是一伙的
What gives you the right?
谁给你的权利
You have to understand.We thought it was best for everybody.
你们要知道 这么做是为了大家好
I’m sorry.Are you my mother?
抱歉 你是我妈吗?
Because she knows what’s best for me.Other than that, I decide.
因为她知道怎么做才是对的 其他的我说了算
Hey. What’s going on?
发生了什么事?
Kate and her two boyfriends found a case of guns that fell out of the plane,
Kate和她的两个男朋友找到了一个放枪的箱子
but they decided not to tell the camp.
但他们决定不告诉我们大家
Look, the case is locked.
那个箱子上了锁
The key is around Jack’s neck,all right?
钥匙在Jack的脖子上挂着
I promise you, they’re safe.
我保证那绝对安全
You’re all out of control.
我已经拿你没办法了
The pigs are walkin’.
小人称王了
The pigs are walking!
小人称王了
where did you say you found that case?
你是在哪里找到那个箱子的?
It’s just water, Paulo.
这是一些水罢了 Paulo
Stop being such a wuss and dive in.
别窝囊了 快跳下去吧
Why me?
为什么是我?
Well, as you had no trouble reminding me,
是你提醒我
I slept with Howie Zuckerman,
我和Howie Zuckerman上♥床♥的
so the least you could do is go for a swim.
你至少也得做这件事吧
And Kate said they found the case on the bottom. Let me ask you something.
Kate说过他们在湖底发现的 问你个问题
What? If you didn’t need me to find that bag,
什么? 如果你不需要我找到那个包
would we still be together?
我们还会在一起吗?
That bag is worth $8 million.
那个包可值800万美元
Just dive in, Paulo.
潜下去看看吧 Paulo
Well?
怎么?
Nothing.
什么也没有
There’s nothing down there?
那下面什么也没有?
Just dead bodies.
除了尸体
Okay, so they had a walkie-talkie.
他们有对讲机
You think they were working with the others? Like, how?
你认为他们和”the others”是一伙的? 怎么可能?
Like Michael.
就像Michael
If that’s the case,then why’d they kill Nikki and Paulo?
如果是那样的话 他们为什么要杀Nikki和Paulo呢?
Who knows why those people do anything?
谁知道他们会做什么?
What matters is they could be
重要的是…他们也许
out there right now waiting to get us. I don’t know, dude.
等在那儿要劫持我们 我不知道 伙计
I was with the others,like, two weeks ago.
两个星期前 我见到过”the others”
They’re on the total other side of the island.
他们在岛的另外一边
Then who dragged me into the jungle?
那是谁把我拖进丛林的?
The others came into our camp.
“the others”来到我们的营地
They grabbed me, put a bag over my head.
蒙上了我的脸 并把我抓走了
And if I hadn’t gotten away,they would have killed me.
如果不是我逃走的话 他们也许会杀了我
Look, you all stay here.
你们都先待在这里
Let me see if I can see any sign of’em.
让我去查查有没有他们的踪迹
I’ll do a perimeter sweep. Where’d you get the gun?
我要来个区域侦察 你的枪是哪里来的?
Got it off one of them. And when were you gonna let us know?
从他们中的一个人那里抢来的 你准备什么时候告诉我们?
I guess right now.
我猜是现在
What exactly is a perimeter sweep?
到底什么是区域侦察?
Shouldn’t we cover them up?
我们把他们盖上吧?
Yes, of course.
是的 当然
Nice night.
好美的夜晚
What you doing? Nothing.
你在做什么? 没什么
It looks like you’re digging a hole.
看上去你在挖一个洞
Every man’s entitled to his secrets,
每个人都有自己的秘密 Paulo
but can I give you a piece of advice?
我能给你一个建议吗?
Please, John.
请说吧 John
You’d put the shovel away and save yourself some trouble. Why’s that?
你应该在远一点的地方挖 那会省去许多麻烦的 怎么说?
Things don’t stay buried on this island.
有些东西是埋葬不了的
The beach is eroding.
海岸正在腐蚀
Winter’s coming, high tide.
冬季来临了 到时会有很高的潮水
Whatever it is you’re hiding,
不管你在藏什么
make sure you pick a spot that won’t wash away.
去选一个好地方 以便不会被冲走
See you back at camp.
营地见
Who left this open?
谁开的舱门?
Tom was down here a couple of days ago.
Tom几天前来过
Well, have him cover it up with the plane.
让他用飞机把这里掩盖起来
That him? Shephard?
那是他吗 Shephard?
Yes.
是的
He’s cute.
他好帅
Why are we doing this?
我们为什么要这样做?
Shephard will never agree to do the surgery.
Shephard不会答应给你做手术的
No. I can convince him to do it. How?
不 我能说服他的 怎么说?
Same way I get anybody to do anything.
我让他们为我做事的那一套办法
I find out what he’s emotionally iested in,
我知道他的精神很脆弱
and I exploit it.
这正好被我利用
So what,
那又如何

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!