I promise.
我保证
Boone!
Boone
Boone!
Boone
Get away from there!
别靠近那东西!
Hey! Get back! Get down!Get away from there!
退后! 趴下!别靠近那里!
Paulo!
Paulo
Are we alive? Did we survive?
我们还活着吗 我没死吗
Look at me. Am I okay? Am I okay?
看看我 我还好吗 我还好吗
Do you have a pen?
你有钢笔吗 你有没有钢笔?
Pen?
钢笔?
Does anybody have a pen?
谁有钢笔?
Paulo!
Paulo
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah, I think so.
我想是的
Baby, look at me. Look at me.
宝贝 看着我 看着我
Where’s the bag?
那个包在哪里?
What?
什么?
The bag.Paulo, where is it?
Paulo 那个包在哪里?
I’m telling you, this is the trail.
我告诉你 这个是踪迹
What do you know about tracking?
你对追踪了解多少?
Well, I know what a footprint is.
可我知道脚印是什么
Over here.
在这边
I’m guessin’ that’s Paulo.
我猜他就是 Paulo
He’s just like Nikki. No wound, nothing.
他和Nikki一样 没有任何受伤的痕迹
Yeah, I know.
是啊
Why are his pants undone?
他裤子怎么没穿好?
And why is his shoe in that tree?
他的鞋怎么会在树上?
Maybe he stepped on something.
也许他踩到什么了
You see something?
你看见什么了?
Sawyer?
Sawyer
Nothing.
什么也没有
No.
不!
Don’t.
不要
Dude,what are you doing?
伙计 你在干嘛?
Two people are dead.
已经死了两个人了
You ever think they might have been poisoned.
你有没有想过他们是被毒死的?
That’s evidence.You’re messing up the crime scene. Crime scene?
这是证据 你破坏了犯罪现场 犯罪现场?
Is there a forensics hatch I don’t know about?
还有哪个藏食品的舱门你没告诉我?
Stop!
停下
Monster.
怪物
How many times do I have to tell you,
我还要和你说多少遍
there’s no such thing as monsters?
那里根本没有什么怪物
Maybe it was a dinosaur.
也许那是只恐龙
It’s not “Jurassic Park,” Paulo.It’s the South Pacific.
这不是”珠罗纪公园” Paulo 这是南太平洋
Then what was it? You saw the trees move.
那么那是什么? 你看见树在移♥动♥
Would you start focusing? We’ve been here for six days, okay?
你可以关心些别的事吗? 已经6天了
The coast guard is gonna get here any second,
海岸巡逻队随时会来救我们
and I really don’t think that they’re gonna take,
他们不会接受
“hey, you know what?I’m looking for my script bag”
“我还没找到我的旅行包”
as an excuse for not getting on the rescue boat.
作为理由而不肯上救生船!
Did you guys lose your luggage?
你们丢行李了吗?
I lost mine, too.I found some other stuff, though,
我也是 不过我也找到了其他一些东西
so if you need anything,pants or sweatshirt…
如果你们需要什么…裤子啊 毛衣啊…
I can help you find some that fit.
我能帮你们找到合适的
I’m Ethan, by the way.
我叫Ethan
Hi. I’m Nikki…
我是Nikki… 你好Nikki
and this is Paulo.
这是Paulo
And you are so sweet, Ethan,
Paulo 你真好 Ethan
but actually, we’re not looking for clothes.
但实际上我们在找其他东西
Paulo here lost his nicotine gum.
Paulo丢了他的尼古丁口香糖
You might have more luck looking inland.
也许在内陆能找到些
In the jungle? The plane split apart when it was over the island,
在丛林里? 飞机在岛的上空分开了
so some of the stuff might have rained down in there.
所以有些东西可能在那里
Boone took the water!
Boone 是Boone拿了水
What is going on?
没人会理解的到底怎么了?
Someone had to take responsibility.
有人要负起责任来
It would have never lasted.
否则水就不会剩多少了 闭嘴!
Leave him alone!
不要吵了!
It’s been six days,
已经6天了
and we’re all still waiting for someone to come.
我们一直在等待着救援
We have to stop waiting.
现在我们不能这样干等着了
We need to start figuring things out.
我们要想出生存的办法来
Now I found water,
我找到水源了
fresh water up in the valley.
在山谷的深处
I’m taking a group at first light.
明天一早我就会叫人一起去
If y don’t want to come,
如果你不想去的话
then find another way to contribute,
那就贡献点其他的
because every man for himself is not gonna work.
因为人人为己是行不通的
But if we can’t live together…
如果我们不能同舟共济…
we’re gonna die alone.
我们都会死的
I’m with Jin.It’s the monster.
我和Jin意见一致 是那怪物干的
Yeah, because that makes the most sense.
是啊 这比较说的通
It does.Locke said when Eko died,
是这样的 Locke说Eko死的时候
his last words were, “you’re next,”
他的最后一句话是 “你是下一个”
and Nikki and Paulo were with them.
Nikki和Paulo当时和他们在一起
He was talking about them.
他说的是他们
He wasn’t saying “you’re next” about them.He was saying “you’re next”
他说”你是下一个” 不是指他们
as in you’re all next.
他是指我们大家
Yeah, that’s not really better.
那更糟了不是
All right, so here’s how I see it.
好了 我们这样吧
We wanna know what happened?
我们想知道发生了什么事?
We gotta find out whatever we can about these jabonies.
就要弄清楚Jabonies(绰号♥)的底细
Ja-bo-nies?
Ja-bo-nies?
Nina and Pablo. Dude, show some respect.
Nina和pablo 伙计 尊重他们一点
You know their names.It Nikki and Paulo.
你知道他们的名字 Nikki和Paulo
Whatever, Hugo. Where’s their tent?
随便啦Hugo 他们的帐篷在哪里?
And we better get some shovels.
我们最好弄点铁锹来
Hey, Dr. Arzt.
Arzt博士
You’re a scientist, right?
你是科学家是吗?
And an educator, yes.
还是一个教育家
What are you doing with all this stuff?
你在干嘛呢?
Well, since we got here,I’ve discovered 20 new species.
自从我们来这儿后我又发现了20种新的种类
I’m gonna be the next Charles Darwin.
我将会成为下一个查尔斯.达尔文
That is, latrodectus regina.Very dangerous.
那是皇后蛛 非常危险
They call her the medusa spider.
他们称为美杜莎蜘蛛
Her pheromones are very strong,one whiff,
她的雌性激素很强 只要一阵风
and every male of the species would be here in seconds.
所有的雄性同类马上就会来的
Not unlike you, I guess.
当然那不像你
So you’re probably too busy to help me, then.
所以你很忙 不能帮我咯
No, not at all.
不不不
I’m fine. I can help you.What can I do you for?
我能帮你 我能为你做些什么?
Well, I’m trying to find my luggage,
自从飞机失事后
and since the plane broke apart over the jungle,
我就一直在找我的行李
I was wondering if you knew about trajectories and stuff.
你是否知道一些弹道的原理
Do I?
我吗?
Do I know about trajectories?
我知道吗?
Allow me to draw you a map, madam.
让我给你画张地图 女士
Are you sure we should be listening
我们要相信
to a high school science teacher?
一个高中科学老师吗?
Junior high, and yes.
初中老师 是的
What’s your problem with Leslie, anyway?
这和Leslie有什么关系?
Leslie?
Leslie
You’re jealous!
你嫉妒了
Of him? Never.
嫉妒他? 永远不会
Yeah, his spiders turned me on so much,
是啊 他的蜘蛛让我好兴奋
I had to sleep with him to get the map.
我要和他睡觉才能得到这张地图
I wouldn’t be surprised.You slept with Zuckerman.
如果你和Zuckerman上♥床♥的话这也就没什么奇怪的了
I did that for us.
我这么做是为了我们
Okay, I’m sorry. I’m just…
好了 我很抱歉
I don’t trust that guy.
我只是不相信那个人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!