And now dancing on stage three,
现在 在3号♥舞台
the pride of St. Paul…
是我们St.Paul的骄傲
Corvette!
Corvette
No.
不
That’s the money for the orphanage!
这些钱是给孤儿院的
That means, Mr. Lashade,you’re the Cobra.
那就意味着Lashad先生 你就是”眼镜蛇”
Sorry, baby, it’s just business.
抱歉宝贝 这只是生意
All this time it was you!
一直以来都是你
Pretty and smart, what a shame.
干的聪明又漂亮 我好惭愧
Razzle dazzle!
假动作
Autumn, Crystal, bad news.
秋日 水晶 告诉你们一个坏消息
Corvette was working for the Cobra.
Corvette原来在为”眼镜蛇”工作
But fear not…
但别害怕
He will pay.
他会付出代价的
And… Cut!
停
Check the gate! Checking.
全检查一下
Here, let me give you a hand.
让我来扶你一把
Thank you. Billy Dee,it was so great working with you.
谢谢你Billy Dee 很荣幸与你合作
No, the pleasure’s all mine.Thank you so much. You’re sweet.
不 荣幸的人是我 谢谢你 你真好
Take care. You, too.
保重 你也是
All right.
好了
That’s a series wrap for Corvette!
这是Corvette的谢幕演出
Let’s hear it for Nikki!
让我们来祝贺Nikki!
Well done! Thank you. Thanks.
干得好 谢谢你们
Brilliant, Nikki, as always.
Nikki 你一直都是那么的出色
You know, you don’t need to die.
你不必就这么”死”了
We can bring you back next season.
我们能让你在下一季复活
How?
怎么做呢?
Well, we could say that…
我们能这样说…
Corvette was wearing a bulletproof vest.
Corvette当时穿着防弹衣
Bulletproof breast.
是防弹胸罩
Look, I’m just a guest star,
我只是个嘉宾演出
and we all know what happens to guest stars.
他们的结局一般都很惨
Now that your work’s done here,
现在你的工作已经搞定了
I suppose you’ll be leaving Sydney and heading back to L.A.
我想你是不是要回络杉矶了?
No, I’m not leaving Sydney.
不 我不会离开悉尼的
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
All right.Come on.Let’s go one more. You said best out of five.
我们再来一局 你说打到5分的
Well, now we’re goin’ best of seven.
那我们改到7分
You okay?
你还好吗?
What happened?
怎么了?
What the hell did she say? I don’t know.
她在说什么? 我也不知道
Let’s get her some water. Get help.
给她弄点水 快叫人来帮忙
What are you doin’? Get movin’!
你在干嘛? 快去啊!
Dude…
伙计
Nikki’s dead.
Nikki已经死了
Who the hell’s Nikki?
Nikki是谁?
Howie, the frittada is amazing.
Howie 这些陷饼真是棒极了
It’s my new chef.
这是新厨师的功劳
He’s fantastic.
他厨艺一流
Paulo, come in here.
Paulo 到这里来
Yes, sir?
是的 先生
Paulo, my boy, you have a new fan.
Paulo 我的孩子 你又多了一个新的崇拜者
I’d like you to meet Nikki.The food is amazing.
来见见Nikki 你做的真是棒极了
You’re too kind.
你太客气了
The secret is the shaved truffles.
秘诀是被去掉的真菌
Luckily for you, they are in season.
你真幸运 它只在这个季节上市
You know, you should ask for a raise.
你可以叫他加工资了
Excuse me.
不好意思
He just came to Sydney.
他刚来悉尼
Heard I was hiring and showed up at my office every day
听到我这边在招人后 他天天来我的办公室
until I gave him the job.
直到我给了他这个工作
Apparently, back home,
在自己的家乡
he’s the…
他是…
Wolfgang Puck of Brazil.
巴西”狼帮”冰球队的成员
Here.
给
Try one of his homemade rolls.
尝尝这手工面包卷
Please, please do.
就尝尝看
It’s…Beautiful.
这真是…太美了
Howie, you shouldn’t have.
Howie 你不必给我买♥♥的
I realize, of course, it’s not a ring.
我想 当然咯 这不是戒指
Not yet, but, when my wife…
现在还不是 但…等我妻子…
Paulo Paulo!
Paulo Paulo
He’s gone.
他死了
I would have loved it if you could’ve figured out a way
如果你想不出
where I didn’t have to eat the same food as him.
让我和他吃不同的东西的办法来就好了
So nobody else knows about this thing?
没人知道这事了?
Everything in here is way off the books.
这里的一切都将成为历史
What?
干嘛?
Ashes are evidence, Paulo.
烟灰是证据 Paulo
We poisoned him.Let’s not poison ourselves.
我们给他下了药 你就别给自己下药了
Razzle frickin’ dazzle
厉害的骗术
What happened?
发生什么事了?
We don’t know.She’s got no gunshot wound,
我们不知道 没有枪伤
no knife wound,no polar bear bite, nothing.
没有刀伤也没有被北极熊咬过 什么都没有
Maybe it was something she ate.
也许是她吃的东西有问题
Maybe she was poisoned.
也许她被下药了
We should check the food supply
我们应该检查下食品
to see if anyone else is sick.
看看是不是也有人病了
She’s got gunk under her fingernails.
她指甲里有尘土
Where’d you find her?
你在哪儿发现她的?
Right here.She stumbled out of the jungle,
就在这里 她跌跌撞撞的从丛林里走出来
face planted.She said something like “plywood”
脸色苍白 还说了什么”plywood”
and… sayonara.
然后…就Sayonara了 (日语中再见的意思)
Actually,I think she said “power lines.”
我认为她说的是 “能源通道”
Who the hell knows what she said?
谁知道她在说什么?
She was 5 seconds from dying.She was probably seein’ the light
她快死了 也许她看见了
at the end of the tunnel.”Paulo lies!”
隧♥道♥里的亮光 Paulo在撒谎
That’s what she said.”Paulo lies,” not “power lines.”
他说的是”Paulo在说谎” 不是”能源通道”
Paulo lies.Who the hell’s Paulo?
Paulo在说谎 那Paulo又是谁?
Paulo’s her…husband or boyfriend
Paulo是她的…丈夫 也许是她的…男朋友
Whatever. They lived down the beach.
或者…是她的… 他们住在海滩
Well, where the hell is he?
那他现在又在哪儿?
’cause if he lies,that might be a good place to start.
如果他真的撒了谎 这件事就有头绪了
“English expat, Howard L. Zuckerman,
英国侨民 Howard L.Zuckerman
“the creative force behind such hit shows as Expos?
热门电视剧”Expos”
Strike Team Alpha and Dr. Kincaid, Esquire,
“Strike Team Alpha”和”Dr.kincaid”的创造者
was found dead in his palatial Sydney estate
被发现死于他在悉尼的豪♥宅♥里
“from heart failure.”
原因是心脏病发作
Are you chewing gum?
你在嚼口香糖吗?
Nicotine gum.
尼古丁口香糖
I quit.
我戒了
A toast…
我们来祝酒…
To our new life together.
为了一起开始新的生活
Cheers.
干杯
There’s nowhere to sit.
根本没地方坐
No tables, no chairs, nothing.Good call, Boone.
没有台子没有椅子 什么都没有 干得好Boone
You want me to grab a chair from the restaurant? Forget it. Let’s just leave!
你想让我从餐馆里拿个椅子来? 算了吧 走吧
You already screwed us out of seats in first class.
你已经把我们头等舱座位的事搞砸了
Why would you be able to find them here? can I have this chair,please?
你怎么还有能力找到座位呢? 我们能坐这边吗?
Yeah. Be my guest.
可以 不用客气
Boone, let’s just go!
Boone 我们还是走吧!
Thanks anyway.
还是谢谢了
Boone!
Boone
I’m coming, Shannon.
我来了 Shannon
If you quit flirting with random guys,
如果你再和陌生人调情的话
maybe we could actually get on the plane.
我们就要赶不上飞机了
Promise me we’ll never end up like them.
答应我我们不要像他们那样