When I asked you earlier if it hurt
当我那时问你 你是否很痛苦
when you suffered your injury,I think you misunderstood me.
当你忍♥受伤痛时 你一定误解我的意思了
It seems fairly obvious that when a person’s back smashes
很明显 当一个人被扔下高楼
into a hard surface after being thrown from a building,
背部撞击地面时
that’s gonna sting a little.
会有很强烈的剧痛
But I really wasn’t asking about the physical pain.
但我问的不是肉体上的伤痛
What, do you want to know if it hurt my feelings?
你想知道那是否伤了我的感情?
No, John.I wanted to know what it felt like
不John 我想知道当你亲身父亲
when your own father tried to kill you.
想要杀你时你的感受
He’s the reason you destroyed the submarine, isn’t he?
他就是你要炸毁潜艇的原因 是吗?
You’re afraid.
你害怕了
You’re afraid of him, and this is the one place he can never find you.
你怕他了 而这是唯一一个他找不到你的地方
This is the one place he can never get to.
这是唯一他来不了的地方
What do you want from me?
你想要我做什么?
I don’t know how it happened…
我不知道这是怎么发生的…
But you seem to have some communion with this island, John,
但你能和这座岛交流 John
and that makes you very, very important.
而这让你变的特别重要
You have no idea what you’re talking about, of course,
你不知道自己在说什么
but in time you’ll have a better understanding of things.
但经过一段时间你会更好的去理解事物的
So what do I want?
那么我想要什么呢?
I want to help you, John.
我想帮助你 John
Why?
为什么?
Because I’m in a wheelchair,and you’re not.
因为我在轮椅上 而你不是
Are you ready to see?
你准备好了吗?
Dad?
爸爸?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!