Jack and I made a deal.
Jack和我做了笔交易
In less than an hour he’s leaving this island
不到一小时内他就会离开这里的
on that submarine,and it’s a 1-way ticket.
而那艘潜艇只是单程的
The anomaly wiped out our communications.
异常现象破坏了我们的通讯系统
We have no way of contacting the outside world…
我们和外界失去了联♥系♥…
Which means when that sub leaves,
那意味着一旦潜艇出发
it can never come back.
它就永远回不来了
So whether you destroy the submarine
你炸毁它也好
or whether you let it go,the end result is the same
让它走也好 都是一个结果
no one will find this island.
没人会找到这座岛的
Let’s go.
我们走
Come on.
快点
You know he’s manipulating you, right?
你知道他是在操纵你对吗?
How’s that?
怎么说?
That’s what my father does.He manipulates people.
我父亲就是这样的人
He manipulates people.
他能操纵别人
He makes you think it’s your idea,but it’s his.
他让你感觉那是你的主意 其实那是他的
I’ll have to keep that in mind.
那我要牢记在心了
Submarine’s down there…
潜艇就在那儿…
At the end of the dock.
在码头的尽头
I’m sorry I had to involve you in this.
我很抱歉把你圈进来
Look, I know you don’t owe me anything,
我知道你不欠我什么
but I need to ask you for one last favor.
但我需要你最后帮我一次
You don’t knock?
你还想怎么样?
I need you to let my friends go
你要放了我的朋友
after I’m gone.
在我走之后
And if I said no,would that stop you from leaving?
如果我说不 那会阻止你走吗?
Of course it would.
当然会的
Your friends are only here to rescue you.
你的朋友只是来救你的
But you seem to be doing a good job of rescuing yourself, so…
而你好像是在挽救你自己 那么…
I suppose there’s no reason to keep them here.
我也没有理由把他们留在这儿了
Do I have your word on that?
你能保证吗?
You have my word.
我保证
I’ll let them go just as soon as you’ve left the island.
你走之后我一定会放了他们的
Well, I guess this is it.
我想就这样了
Thank you, Ben,for keeping your promise.
谢谢你遵守你的诺言 Ben
Hold it right there!
站在那里别动!
Get your hands up!
把手举起来!
Get down! I said get down!
趴下!我说趴下!
What are you doing here, John?
你在这里干什么 John?
I’m sorry, Jack.
我很抱歉 Jack
Sorry for what?
为什么?
What did you do?
你干了什么?
Tell me you didn’t do it.
告诉我不是你干的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Tell me that you didn’t kill that kid!
告诉我你没有杀那个孩子
What?
什么?
You think I had something to do with Peter’s death?
你认为我和Peter的死有关吗?
I tell you to end things with his mother,
我告诉你结束这一切
and the next thing you know, he’s dead!
接下来 他就死了!
John, now calm down, please.
John请你冷静一点
Think about what you’re saying.Why would I kill Peter?
想想你自己说的 我为什么要杀Peter呢?
He was on to you!
他盯上你了!
I’ve been doing this for a long time.I’m not sweating some rich kid.
我♥干♥这行很久了 我不会害怕一个毛头小子的
Then why are you still here?
那为什么你还在这里?
What do you mean? I tell you to leave.
你的意思是? 我让你离开这里
You tell me you’re gonna leave town.
你告诉我你会离开的
Why are you still here?
为什么你还在这里?!
Now listen, John,I’ll be honest with you.
听着John 老实对你说
I didn’t end it.
我没有兑现诺言
I was looking for an angle.
我想干下去
I wanted to make some money before I skipped out.
我想在我退休前捞一笔
But then all this happened.
但后来发生了这事
Peter died, and everything just went straight into the tank.
Peter死了 一切都落空了
She’s devastated.
她受到很大的打击
She’s called off the wedding.
她取消了婚礼
There’s no profit in it, John.
已经无利可图了 John
I’m a con man, not a murder.
我是一个骗子 但不是杀人犯
She called off the wedding?
她取消了婚礼?
She said she couldn’t deal with it.
她说她做不到
She needs to be alone.
她需要独自面对
So if I were to call her right now,
如果我现在打电♥话♥给她
that’s what she would tell me?
这就是她要告诉我的?
Phone’s right over there, John.
电♥话♥就在那边 John
What’s her numb…
她的号♥码是…
Mr. Locke, we know this isn’t what you want to hear, but…
Locke我们知道你不想听到这个消息 但是…
Your father’s gone.
你父亲逃走了
We know he fled to Mexico shortly after your…
他去了墨西哥 在你们那次相遇后…
encounter, then he disappeared.
然后就消失了
I’m sorry, but he could be anywhere in the world right now.
我很抱歉 他也许在这个世界的任何地方
All right, detectives,that’s enough.
好了 探长们 今天就到此为止
Mr. Locke has work to do today.
Locke先生 今天有活干了
We’ll let you know if anything develops.
如果有什么消息我们会通知你的
We have got ourselves quite a day ahead of us, my friend.
今天我们有好多事要做
It’s finally time to get you up out of that bed.
你终于可以起床了
No. I don’t want to.
不 我不想
I don’t remember asking.
这可没有选择
Now…
现在
Most people struggle with this at first,
大多数人一开始都不想坐这玩意儿
but don’t worry.
但别担心
You’ll get used to it.
你会习惯的
No, please. I can’t do this.
不 求你了 我做不到
You fell eight stories and survived.
你从八楼摔下来 并幸存了下来
I don’t want to hear about what you can’t do.
我不想听到 有什么你做不到的
Now let’s go.
好了
It’s gonna be all right.
会没事的
It’s gonna be fine, John.
一切都会好的 John
Come on. No, I can’t…
来吧 不 我不能…
You’re fine…
很好
There we go.
行了
There you go, buddy.
行了 伙计
See?
看见了?
Wasn’t that bad, was it?
也没那么糟 不是吗?
Be right back, buddy.
我一会儿就回来 伙计
Well, John,you’ve really gone and done it now.
John你真的说到做到了
You don’t have to pretend to be disappointed anymore.
你不必装的很失望
We both know you wanted it to happen.
我们都知道你想让这一切发生
That’s why you left the c4 in Sayid’s bag
这就是为什么你留下了Sayid包里的C-4
Because you wanted me to make it happen.
因为你想让这一切发生
Uncuff him, please, Richard.
拜托你解开他 Richard
You gonna do anything stupid?
你会做傻事吗?
No, sir.
不 先生
Do you remember earlier, John,when you called me a cheater…
你还记得吗?John 当你叫我骗子的时候…
When you said I didn’t deserve to live on this island? Well, get this–
当你说我不配待在这岛上的时候…
There I was, shaking hands with Jack
当我和Jack握手的时候
and thinking I’d give almost anything to come up with a way to stop him from leaving,
我想方设法不让他离开这座岛
because to let him go
因为如果他离开的话
would be a sign a weakness,of failure, of defeat.
那会是一个软弱的信♥号♥♥ 一个失败的信♥号♥♥
My people would see that.
我的人都看在眼里
They would know it,
他们会知道的
and that, John, would be the end of me.
然后John 所有的错误都会归咎于我
But to kill him…
但如果我杀了他…
That would be cheating,
那才是欺骗
because my people also heard me make a promise,
因为我的人知道 我许下诺言
and to break my word…
如果我打破诺言…
that would be the end of me, too.
他们还是会归咎于我的
And then you came striding out of the jungle, John…
而这时你出现了 John…
to you make my dream come true.
并实现了我的梦想
You’re not gonna start talking about the magic box again, are you?
你不是又想和我说那个神奇的盒子了吧?
I’m gonna show you what came out of it.
不John 我要带你去看那里面到底有什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!