I came here to help you!
我是来帮你的
So why don’t you tell me…
你为什么不告诉我…
I told you not to come back here for me.
我告诉你不要回来找我
I didn’t think you meant it.
我不认为你是真心的
What did they do to you, Jack?
他们对你做了什么 Jack?
I made a deal with them.
我和他们做了笔交易
They’re gonna let me go.
他们会放我走的
Where?
去哪儿?
Home.
回家
When?
什么时候?
First thing in the morning.
早晨的第一件事
I can bring back help.It’s our best chance.
我会去找救援的 这是唯一的机会
You trust these people?
你相信这些人?
They are liars. Why would you believe…
他们是骗子 你为什么会相信…
I trust them because you told me to, Kate…
当你求我救Swayer的时候
When you asked me to save Sawyer’s life.
是你让我相信他们的 Kate
What did they tell you?
他们和你说了什么?
Jack, we need to go.
Jack 我们要走了
I’ll be right there.
我一会儿就去
I asked you not to come back here for me, and I wish…
我让你不要回来找我 我也希望…
I wish that you hadn’t.
希望你不会来
But I will come back here for you.
但我一定会回来找你的
Detective Mason.
Mason探长
That’s detective Reed. Do you mind if we ask you a few questions?
这位是Reed探长 介意我们问你几个问题吗?
No, of course not.
当然不
Do you know a man named Peter Talbot?
你认识一个叫Peter Talbot的人吗?
No, I don’t think so.
不 我不认识
Thin, brown hair, 20.
偏瘦 棕色头发 大约20岁
If it’ll be helpful,we believe he was here in your apartment two days ago.
我们知道两天前他来过你的公♥寓♥
Yeah, he was a solicitor.
是的 他是个推销员
I sent him away.
我把他轰走了
Mr.Talbot’s family is worth somewhere in the neighborhood of $200 million.
Talbot先生家的资产有大约200万
So I’m curious. What exactly was he selling you door-to-door?
我很好奇 他怎么会去做推销员呢?
Well, I…Look, I told you I don’t know him.
我告诉过你了 我不认识他
Then why was your name and address on a piece of paper in his pocket?
那为什么他口袋里的纸上写着你的地址呢?
Why were you… would you be looking through his pockets?
你们为什么会找他的口袋?
Because Peter Talbot’s dead.
因为Peter Talbot’s已经死了
It wasn’t easy, you know…
这不容易…
Being in that hatch with you all that time…
整天和你在你的舱里…
Knowing you had no business walking around,
你总是走来走去
knowing I couldn’t even ask you about it without telling you who I really was.
如果我不告诉你我的真实身份 就连问你的资格都没有
So ask me now…
现在你可以问我了…
Now that I know who you really are.
我已经知道你的真实身份了
Was it immediate?
那很快吗?
It started the moment you got here?
你一来这个地方就开始了吗?
And you were just walking,the feeling returned
你就这样能走路了 就像人生的回归
right after the crash, that day?
就是坠机那天 对吗?
That’s what “immediate” means, Ben.
那就是”快”的意思 Ben
You’re wondering why it hasn’t happened for you.
你在想为什么你还不能恢复
You’re not recovering as fast as you like.
你的伤只能慢慢恢复
How long’s it been since Jack fixed you?
Jack帮你手术到现在多久了?
A week?
一个星期?
Now that I think about it,
我仔细一想
how did you get sick in the first place?
原来你是怎么得病的?
Are you afraid it’ll go away, John?
你害怕那会消失吗 John?
Is that why you want to destroy the submarine?
这就是你想炸毁那潜艇的原因吧!
‘Cause you know if you leave the island,
因为你知道如果你离开这座岛
you’ll be back in the chair?
你又得回到轮椅上了
You got anything to eat?
你有吃的东西吗?
Go on home,kid.You know you’re not supposed to be here.
回家去吧 孩子 你知道你不该在这儿的
My father sent me to get his pack.
我父亲要我来拿他的包
Why?
为什么?
I don’t know,Ryan,but he told me to get it.
我不知道Ryan 但是他叫我来拿的
All right.
好吧
Here you go.
拿去吧
You’re Alex, aren’t you?
你是Alex 对吗?
How do you know my name?
你是怎么知道我名字的?
Because you look like your mother.
因为你和你母亲长的很像
My mother is dead.
我母亲已经死了
I’m sure that’s what they told you.
我相信他们是这么和你说的
Get going, Alex!
快走吧 Alex!
Keep your mouth shut.
你给我闭嘴
Where do you get electricity?
你们的电是从哪里来的?
We have two giant hamsters running on a massive wheel
我们有两个巨大的”仓鼠”来转动那个发电盘
at our secret underground lair. Yeah, that’s funny.
我们地下有个秘密的兽穴 这真有趣
There’s leftovers in the refrigerator.Help yourself.
冰箱里还有一些剩菜 你自便吧
I ate most of the dark meat. Sorry.
很抱歉我喜欢吃禽类
I never really appreciated chicken until right now.
我好久没品尝鸡的味道了
I know you think you need to do this, John,
我知道你要这么做 John
but if you blow up my submarine,
但如果你炸了我的潜艇
I’ll have a big problem with my people.
我就要遇到很大的麻烦了
Is that supposed to be an incentive not to blow it up?
你这是在奉劝我不要这么做吗?
I was born on this island.
我出生在这个岛上
Not many of my people can say that.
没有几个人和我是一样的
Most of them were recruited and brought here.
大多数人都是因招募而被带到这里来的
And as much as they love this place,
他们越爱这座岛
as much as they would do anything to defend it,
就越会不惜一切代价来保护这座岛
they need to know they can leave if they want to.
他们需要知道他们能离开这里
The sub maintains that illusion.
而那艘潜艇维系着他们的希望
So you’re lying to ’em.
那你是在欺骗他们
No. They’re here because they want to be here.
不 他们是自愿留下的
Some of them are just not ready to make a full… commitment yet.
有些人只是还没有完全接受
But you, John…
但你 John…
You’ve already made that commitment,
你已经做出了选择
and now you have a choice.
而现在你有一个选择
Because if you stop and if you think,
停下好好想想
I can show you things…
我能给你看样东西
things I know you want to see very badly.
那样你想了很久的东西
Let me put it so you’ll understand.
让我说的明白一点
Picture a box.
想象一下这里有个盒子
You know something about boxes,don’t you, John?
你很了解盒子的 是吗 John?
What if I told you that somewhere on this island
如果我告诉你在这座岛的某处
there’s a very large box,
有一个巨大的盒子
and whatever you imagined,whatever you wanted to be in it,
无论你怎么想象 无论你希望那里面是什么
when you opened at box,there it would be.
当你打开它时 它就会出现在你的眼前
What would you say about that, John?
你怎么说 John?
I’d say I hope that box is big enough to imagine yourself up a new submarine.
我说那个盒子里最好是一艘新的潜艇
Why are you so angry, John? Because you’re cheating.
你为什么这么愤怒John? 因为你在撒谎
You and your people
你和你的人
communicate with the outside world whenever you want to.
能无限制的和外界联♥系♥
You come and go as you please.
你们来去自如
You use electricity and running water and guns.
你们用电和水 还有枪
You’re a hypocrite, a Pharisee.
你是一个伪君子
You don’t deserve to be on this island.
你不配生活在这岛上
If you had any idea what this place really was,
如果你真的知道这个地方的奇妙之处
you wouldn’t be putting chicken in your refrigerator.
你就不会把鸡放进你的冰箱了
You’ve been here 80 days, John.
你才来了80天 John
I’ve been here my entire life.
我的一生都在这座岛上
So how is it that you think you know this island better than I do?
是什么让你认为你比我更了解这座岛的?
Because you’re in the wheelchair,
因为现在坐在轮椅上的人是你
and I’m not.
而不是我
Did you have any problems?
遇到什么麻烦了吗?
Okay, here’s how this is gonna work…
现在照我说的做
she’s gonna take me to the sub.
她要带我去潜艇那里
Once we’re there, I let her go.
一到那里 我就放她走
John, she’s done enough.
John你可以让她走了
Let me take you.
让我带你去吧
I don’t want you to slow me down.
我不想让你拖累我
Come on. Let’s go.
快 我们走
John, before you go, you should know…
John 在你走之前 你应该知道…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!