Keep your voice down.
小声点
All right.
好吧
It’s all right, John.
没关系的 John
You don’t have to point the gun at me.
你不必用枪指着我
I can tell you where Jack is.
我会告诉你Jack在哪儿的
I’m not looking for Jack.
我不是来找Jack的
I’m looking for the submarine.
我是来找那潜艇的
The submarine…
那艘潜艇
where is it?
它在哪儿?
I’m not sure what you mean, John.
我不知道你在说什么 John
What submarine?
什么潜艇?
The one you use to travel to and from the island…
那个可以帮你们离开这座岛的潜艇…
The one your man Mikhail told me about
你们中的Mikhail告诉我的
right before I killed him.
在他被我杀掉前
Dad? Who are you talking to?
爸爸? 你在和谁说话?
Alex, don’t come in here!
Alex 别进来!
Tell her to be quiet.
让她安静点
Alex, please.
Alex 求你了
Ben, you awake?
Ben 你醒了吗?
I’m coming in.
我要进来了
What is it?
什么事?
It’s Austen and Jarrah.
是Austen和Jarrah
They’re here. Somehow they found us.
他们在这里他们找到我们了
Where are they now?
他们现在在哪里?
We captured them.We’re holding ’em over at my place.
我们把他们关押在我的地方
Want me to help you get out…
要我帮你…
Separate them.I want to know how they found us.
不 把他们分开 我要知道他们是怎么找到我们的
What about Juliet and Shepard?
那Juliet和Shepard呢?
Tomorrow… Let me worry about that. Just go.
明天… 你别操心了 走吧
Got it.
好吧
Richard, wait a minute.
Richard 等一下
I’ll wait outside.
我在外面等你
I want you to bring me the man from Tallahassee.
我要你把从Tallahassee来的人带来
What do you need him for? Just do it. Now.
你要他做什么? 照做就是了
All right.
好吧
“The man from Tallahassee”? What is that
“从tallahassee来的人”? 这是什么
Some kind of code?
一种暗号♥吗?
No,John,unfortunately,we don’t have a code
不 John 我们没有
for”there’s a man in my closet with a gun to my daughter’s head,”
“有个男人在衣橱里用枪指着我女儿”这种暗号♥
although we obviously should.
很明显 我们应该有的
He had a pack with him.
Sayid身上有个背包
I want her to retrieve it.
我要她帮我拿来
Okay.
好的
But you should know,John,my daughter currently hates me,
但你应该知道John 我女儿最近很恨我
so I’m not sure holding me hostage is your best option…
我不认为用她做人♥质♥ 是明智的选择
Dad!
爸爸!
I’ll get your bag.
我会帮你去拿的
I’m looking for something really stunning,
我在找那种惊艳的
something that would grab everyone’s attention on the table.
能吸引所有人眼球的那种
Honey? What do you think of this one?
亲爱的 你觉得这朵怎么样?
Oh, it looks good. What do you think?
这看上去不错 你认为呢?
I like it.Maybe just a little larger.
我也很喜欢 但是是不是太大了
Larger would be good.
还是大点的好
I’ll go over there and take a look.
我去那边看看
Hello, John.
你好 John
Gonna be a big to-do or just the two of you and a preacher?
你最近有喜事要办?
I guess you couldn’t invite me, huh?That would make for…
我猜你不会邀请我的 因为当你介绍我时…
awkward introductions.
会很尴尬的
How did you even know that I…
你是怎么知道我…
I know because her son came to me
那是因为她儿子告诉我的
and asked why I gave you a kidney.
还问我 我是怎么给你我的肾脏的
He’s on to you,but he doesn’t have any proof.
他知道你不怀好意 只是还没有证据
So he came to me hoping I would vouch for you.
所以他来找我 让我作证
What did you say to him?
你和他说了什么?
You’re conning her, aren’t you?
你在欺骗她 不是吗?
You’re gonna marry her for her money, right?
你和她结婚是为了她的钱
What is it you want, John?
你想干什么John?
I want you to end it.
我要你结束这一切
I want you to call off the wedding.
我要你取消婚礼
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这样做?
Because it’s not fair.
因为这不公平
You make people think that you’re their family,
你让他们信任你
and then you leave their life in ruins,
然后逃之夭夭 还毁了他们的生活
and I’m not gonna let you do it again.
我是不会让你再这么做的
You’re gonna call off your engagement and go,
你必须取消婚礼 然后离开
or I’m gonna tell her the truth.
否则我就告诉她真♥相♥
I want to hear you say it.
我想听你自己说出来
You say you’re gonna leave.
你说你会离开的
Okay, John.
好吧 John
You got it.
我会的
Would you mind helping me get into my chair?
能帮我拿一下轮椅吗?
No tricks, I promise.
我保证不耍花招
I just want some dignity.
我只想得到些尊严
You of all people should understand what it means to want some dignity.
你应该比任何人都明白我的意思吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
So tell me, John,
告诉我 John
how do you expect to pilot our submarine?
你想怎么驾驶那潜艇?
I mean, it’s a complicated piece of machinery.
那是个很复杂的机械设备
You don’t just press “submerge.”
不单单就是按”潜入”这么简单
I’ll figure something out.
我会想办法的
For all you know,I was a commander in the navy.
你知道 我曾是海军长官
Put your arm around my neck.I’ll lift under your knees.
抓住我的脖子 我来帮你起来
What’s in the pack, John?
那个包里是什么 John?
If you’ve met Mikhail, that means
如果你见到了Mikhail 那就意味着你…
you were in the communications station…
去过那个通讯站…
Which means you found the explosives.
你就会找到炸♥药♥
So you’re not planning to pilot the submarine anywhere, are you?
你不是想驾驶那潜艇离开这里 对吗?
You’re planning to destroy it.
你是想炸毁它
I know you, John Locke.
我了解你 John Locke
You don’t know me at all.
你什么都不知道
I know you were born in California.
我知道你在加州出生
I know you were raised in foster care.
然后被领养
I know you wasted a big part of your life in Tustin
你在Tustin浪费了很多时间
pushing papers at a company that manufactured industrial boxes.
只是在一个盒子公♥司♥里消磨自己的人生
I know you spent the four years
我还知道 在你没来这座岛的前四年间
prior to your arrival on this island in a wheelchair.
一直是靠坐轮椅的
And I know how you ended up in it.
而且我知道是什么让你坐上那轮椅的
Tell me, John…
告诉我 John…
Did it hurt?
你痛苦吗?
I felt my back break.
我感到我的背被撕开了
What do you think?
你认为呢?
I didn’t think I’d see you again so soon, Kate.
没想到那么快又见面了 Kate
Be careful in here.
小心点
Thanks.
谢谢
Did they hurt you?
他们伤害你了吗?
No
没有
Did they hurt you?
你呢?
No
没有
What is all this?
这些都是什么?
This is where they live.
这就是他们住的地方
And the people they took?
那他们抓的人呢?
The kids?
孩子们呢?
They’re all safe.
他们都很安全
“Safe”?
“安全”?
So you’re with them now?
你和他们现在是一伙的吗?
I’m not with anyone, Kate.
我不属于任何一方 Kate
What did they do to you?
他们对你做了什么?
Nothing. Then why are you acting like this?
什么都没有 那你为什么要这样?
There’s no way…
没有办法…
You… There’s no way that I could…
你…我没办法…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!