It just doesn’t make any sense.
这一点都没道理
Desmond’s never gone boar hunting before,
Desmond从没打过野猪
and the boar never come that close to the beach.
而野猪也不会那么靠近海滩
Well, whatever is going on,
不管发生了什么
they’re still talking about it.
他们还在那边说话呢
Can you watch him?
你能看一下他吗?
What are you going to do?
你要去干什么?
Get some answers.
找出答案
I’ll be with you in a sec.
一会儿就来
There you go.
行了
It’ll be 10 bucks.
10块钱
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛?
Buy you a cup of coffee?
请你喝杯咖啡?
I have nothing to say to you.
我和你没什么好说的
I’m leaving tonight, then I’ll be out of your life forever.
Claire今晚我就离开 从此我会从你的生活中消失的
Just one cup of coffee.
就一杯咖啡
So it’s true.
这都是真的
Yes, it’s true.
是的
How’d you find out about the accident?
你是怎么知道发生事故了?
A doctor friend here in Sydney told me.
一个在悉尼的朋友告诉我的
I got the call the minute your mother went into surgery.
你母亲一进手术室我就接到了电♥话♥
Why did she tell me that you’re dead?
为什么她告诉我你死了?
Well, because I..no doubt…left her with so many wonderful memories.
是因为我和她在一起留下了许多美好的时光吧
Look, we had a fling.
我们有段美妙的时光
I was back in Los Angeles when she told me that she was pregnant,
我回络杉矶后她才告诉我她怀孕了
that she was going to have the baby…have you.
她将有个还孩子 你
You didn’t want to see me?
你不想见我?
No. I came out a bunch of times when you were little.
不 在你小的时候我来看过你几次
I stayed over,gave you toys.
我过来买♥♥玩具给你
I sang to you.
给你唱歌♥
Why’d you stop coming?
为什么你后来不来了呢?
’cause your aunt hates me,
因为你的姨妈恨我
and your mother didn’t like the fact that…
而你母亲不愿意接受
I had another family.
我有另外一个家庭的现实
Why are you here now, then? Why’d you come?
那你现在来做什么?
You could’ve just paid her bills from the states.
就为了给我们付医疗费?
I came over because I wanted to help.
我来是想帮助你们
Help with what?
帮助什么?
Your mother is alive…
Claire 你母亲还活着
but she’s not really living.
但基本上是个植物人
What that’s supposed to mean?
你到底什么意思?
It means that now may be the time
意思是是时候选择
to look at other alternatives, other ways to relieve her pain.
其它的道路来减轻她的痛苦
Now it is illegal to turn off her machines,
撤掉她身上的仪器是非法的
but I know of ways that can achieve the same effect without the legal consequences.
但我知道一种合法的办法
Just stop it!
闭嘴!
You didn’t come here to help me.
你不是来帮我的
You came here to try and fix a mistake that you made.
你是来弥补自己的过失的
No, honey, that’s not true.
不 亲爱的 不是这样的
You think that just paying her bills makes you noble or something?
你以为付了医疗费就能让你变成一个高尚的人吗?
You come down here, and you try and get me to kill her?
你来这里是想杀死她?
You know, just go.
你走吧
Why don’t you just go?
为什么你不走呢?
Go back to your real family.
回到你真实的家庭去
You know
你知道
You might be my father
你也许是我的父亲
But I don’t even know your name…
但我甚至都不知道你的名字
And I, um, I want it to stay that way.
而我也不想知道
Listen to me.
Claire听我说
Listen to me.
听我说
Do not keep your mother alive for the wrong reasons.
别让你母亲以错误的原因活下去
Now there is hope and there is guilt, and believe me,
希望还是罪责 相信我
I know the difference.
我知道这的区别
Good-bye, kiddo.
再见了 孩子
It’s great seeing you again.
很高兴再次见到你
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在做什么?
You followed me.
你跟踪我
Stay back!
退后!
It’s one of the birds.
这有只鸟
Stay back!
退后!
How did you know it was gonna be here?
你怎么知道会在这里的?
I didn’t.
我不知道
Yes, you did.
是的 你知道
You had to.
你一定知道
That’s what you and Charlie were arguing about.
这就是你和Charlie争执的事情
You knew.
你知道的
How would I?
我怎么会知道?
I don’t know, but you know,you walked straight here
你不去任何地方找
no doubt at all about where you were going.
就径直来到这里
You came right to this beach and right to this rock,
在这片海滩这块石头
and low and behold, there’s the bird.
而且很巧的是 这有只鸟
What t hell is going on, Desmond?
到底发生了什么 Desmond?
See that spot over there?
看见那块地方了吗?
That’s where Charlie slipped and fell in.
那就是Charlie滑倒的地方
He got pounded again and again by the rocks and
他撞在石头上
broke his neck.
摔断了他的脖子
What?
什么?
What…what are you talking about?
你在说什么?
That’s where Charlie died.
那就是Charlie死的地方
Look what Desmond found.
看Desmond找到了什么
How about that?
太好了
It does have a tag.
真的有标签啊
You were right.
你是对的
Desmond told me everything
Desmond把一切都告诉我了
about all his visions
那些幻觉
That he knew you were gonna get hit by lightning,
他知道你会被电击
that you were gonna drown trying to rescue me in the ocean
为了救我你会淹死
how you died trying to get me this bird.
为了捉这只鸟 你摔死了
You don’t believe all that, do you?
你不会相信的 是吧?
Now who turned the telly off?
谁把电视关了?
Don’t they know how much you love your nature shows?
他们不知道我妈妈喜欢看自然节目吗?
That’s better.
这样好多了
So how are you today, mum?
妈妈 你今天怎么样?
Did you have an okay night?
睡的好吗?
Listen…
我…
Something I have to tell you,
要告诉你一些事
something I should have told you a long time ago.
一些我很早就应该告诉你的事
I’m pregnant.
我怀孕了
I’m giving it away.
我要把他送走
It’s for the best.
这样做最好
I wish…
最好是这样
I don’t know how you did it…
我不知道你怎么…
raising me alone.
独自把我抚养大的
That must have been so hard,
一定很艰难
and I was just…
而我真是…
awful…
一团糟
awful…
糟透了
So horrible to you.
让你操心了
I’m so sorry, mum.
对不起 妈妈
I’m so sorry
我很抱歉
So sorry for all the awful things I said to you in the car
为了我在车里对你说的不好的话
That…I hated you…
说我恨你
and that I wished you weren’t my mother
说我不希望你是我的母亲
and that I wished you were dead.
说我希望你死
It’s all my fault
都是我的错
the accident, everything.
那场事故 所有一切
I’m so sorry, mom.
我很抱歉 妈妈
I’m so sorry.
对不起
I’m so sorry.
我很抱歉
I’ll see you soon, okay?
我会回来看你的 好吗?