Previously on Lost…
剧情回顾…
I don’t care what Jack said.
我不在乎Jack怎么说
They’ve got him. We have to get him back.
我们要把他救回来
I owe him that.
我欠他的
The man in the house. You said you seen him before?
那个屋子里的男人 你以前见过他?
On the video feed from the pearl station.
就是珍珠舱录像里的那个人
Why are we continuing to play this little game,
我们为什么还要兜圈子呢
when we all know it has moved to the next stage?
为什么不直接切入正题?
This is a map showing electrical and data cabling
这张地图显示所有电能
comprised of houses and dormitories.
提供给了一个住♥宅♥区
Sounds like a place well worth visiting.
那地方一定很值得拜访
I saw a lightning hit the roof. You were electrocuted.
当我看见闪电击打顶棚时你被电死了
And when you heard Claire was in the water,
你下水去救Claire的时候
you drown trying to save her.
你自己却淹死了
I dove in myself so you never went in. I’m trying pal,
结果我下了水 你就得救了 我试过了 兄弟
I tried twice to save you, but no matter what I try to do…
我救了你两次 但不论我怎么做
you gonna die Charlie.
你都会死的 Charlie
Mom!
妈妈? 妈妈!
Oh look, Aaron! Your mom has finaly decided to wake up.
看啊 Aron 你妈妈终于决定起床了
The only way I could get you to sleep in was to borrow the midget.
多亏了我借走你的小矮人 你才睡着的
And, what is all this?
这些都是什么?
An aperitive, of mysterious island fruit.
开味酒和这岛上神秘的水果
Before the breakfast picnic I have set up in your honor
然后还有我特意为你准备的野餐
a short walk down the beach.
就在不远的沙滩
What’s gotten into you, Charlie?
你怎么了Charlie?
Sorry?
抱歉?
It’s just, you’ve been so depressed all week,
一个星期以来你都很沮丧
and now it’s breakfast in bed and picnics?
而现在 野餐和枕边小吃?
I woke up this morning, and I thought,
早晨醒来我想
it’s time to stop feeling sorry for yourself and seize the day,
是时候振作精神了 让自己占有这一天
and I can’t think of anyone I’d rather do some day-seizing with than you.
然后我就想到了你
So… What do you say?
那…你怎么说?
Let’s drop the cherub off
让我们把这小天使
with auntie Sun and uncle Jin,
交给Sun阿姨和Jin叔叔
and you and I go for a little stroll.
让我们去享受吧
I would love to.
正合我意
From the position of this stream, we should be here,
照小溪的方位 我们应该在这里
and if the scale is right,
如果比例正确的话
his people are 2 miles in that direction.
他的人一定在那个方向的两英里外
I don’t expect you to confirm that.
我没有期望你的确认
It’s an electrical wiring map, Sayid.
这只是电缆的地图 Sayid
I’m not sure it’s as accurate as you think.
我不像你那么确定它的精确度
Well, it’s certainly not as infallible as the magical carvings on your stick.
那当然没有你那神奇的棍子来的精确
Hey, the stick didget us to that station.
那棍子带我们去了那个站
Oh, the station which you accidentally blew up.
是那个你不小心炸掉的站吗?
If you’d have warned me that the basement was rigged with C-4,
如果你提醒我那到处是C-4的话
I might’ve been a little more careful.
我也许会小心点
Why don’t you just tell us if we’re going the right way?
你就不能告诉我们正确的方向吗?
You’re going the right way.
你们走的没错
Remind me why we’re keeping him alive.
我们为什么让他活着呢?
What do you suggest, we shoot him like a dog?
你有什么建议 像打狗一样杀了他?
No. I like dogs.
不 我喜欢狗
He’s right. They would not trade his life for your friend’s.
他是对的 他们不会用他的生命和你的朋友交换的
We should shoot him.
我们应该杀了他
Enough! Nobody’s shooting anybody.
够了 谁都别说了
The map says where they are, and he says the map is right,
地图告诉我们他们的方位他说我们的方向是正确的
so just keep moving.
所以继续前进吧
Okay, here we are, here we are.
我们到了
Not bad, eh?
不错是吧?
Not bad at all.
简直棒极了
Well, if you’ll take your seat,
你先请坐吧
we will begin with our first course,which is cereal.We have fresh fruit salad
我们有麦片 新鲜的水果沙拉
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning yourself.
恩…早上好
What brings you down to the beach?
什么风把你吹来了 Desmond?
Boar are running thick.
最近有许多野猪出没
I was hoping you might want to join me on a hunt.
我希望你和我一起去打猎
Thanks for the invite,
谢谢你的邀请
but as you can see, we’re just about to begin a picnic.
但我们正在准备野餐
Well, I think hunting might be a…
我认为打猎是一种…
a better way to spend your day, Charlie.
很好的方式来消磨你的一天 Charlie
I mean, of all the things you could choose to do today,
我的意思是所有的事中
hunting with me might be your best option.
打猎无疑是最佳选择
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
What is it?
怎么了?
I think I know how to get us off this island.
我知道怎么离开这座岛了
Claire, what’s the matter?
Claire 你怎么了?
I need Jin’s nets and fish.
我需要Jin的网和鱼
We’ve gotta hurry. And buckets…I’m gonna need those, too.
我们要快点…还有水桶 我需要那个
We have to catch the birds.
我们必须抓一只鸟
What birds?
什么鸟?
They just flew over, and they’re only gonna be here today,
他们刚飞过 而且就在这停留一天
so to catch one, we need to do it now.
所以要捉的话 只有今天
Oh, this sounds like fun.
那听起来很有趣
Can you get some nets?
你能弄些网来吗?
Nets for what, Barb…
网用来干嘛Barb…
Nets for what, Claire?
网用来干嘛 Claire?
Okay, five minutes ago, a flock of sea birds flew over my head.
5分钟前 一群海鸟飞过我的头顶
Seabirds are migratory,
海鸟会迁移
which means they’re gonna keep heading south.
他们会继续向南飞
I’m sorry. I don’t understand why we need to…
抱歉 我还是不明白
They’re tagged.
他们被挂了标签
Tagged?
标签?
Scientists tag these birds so they can track them.
科学家给他们做了标签 为了追踪研究他们
So when they eventually land in Australia or New Zealand or wherever,
如果他们到了澳大利亚或新西兰
somebody’s gonna gather them up.
有人会收集他们的
We can send a message.
如果我们捉住一只
If we can catch one.
我们可以靠他们传递消息
Okay, so here’s the plan.
好了 这是我们的计划
First, we’ve gotta cut up these fish, make chum.
首先把鱼弄碎
That’ll get the birds to settle in the water.
鸟儿会来觅食的
And then, um, we’re gonna need to cut up some of this net.
我们要重新布置网
Charlie, can you go get some knives?
Charlie能把刀递给我吗?
Yeah.
是的
How do you even know this stuff about birds?
你是怎么知道这些的 Claire?
I watched a lot of nature shows with my mum.
那是因为我和妈妈看太多自然节目了
Doesn’t exactly make you an expert.
那也不能让你成为专家啊
I just…
我只是…
I don’t want to see you wasting your time, that’s all.
我只是不想让你浪费时间罢了
So what happened to seizing the day?
你不是说好”占有”这一天的吗?
Sorry.
抱歉
Don’t see the point.
是我没发现这一点
Hold still, dear.
稳住了 亲爱的
Just another second.
马上就好
There.
行了
We’re through now.
没事了
Ms. Littleton, I’m Officer Barnes.
Littleton女士 我是Barnes警官
Sorry to bother you, but I need to ask you a few questions.
很抱歉打扰您 但我需要问几个问题
Can I ask you how the accident happened?
事故是怎么发生的?
A truck forced us off the road.
一辆卡车把我们撞出路面
Okay, and who was driving?
谁在驾驶?
Me.
我
Has anyone contacted your father?
有人联♥系♥你父亲吗?
My father died when I was 2.
我2岁时父亲就去世了
Sorry to hear that.
很抱歉
I spoke with the truck driver.
我和卡车司机谈过
He’s fine, by the way.
他很好
He said that when you hit him…
他说你撞了他…
No, he hit us.
不 是他撞的我们
About what speed would you say that happened when you were driving?
事故发生时你的车速是多少?