By vessels, you mean submarines?
导航 你是说潜水艇吗?
Yes.
是的
The Initiative used one to bring us here
并且它有自主判断能力
but I can imagine only that the hostiles have either destroyed
但现在它不是被”敌人”销毁
or commandeered it by now.
就是被他们操控了
That explains how they were able
这就能解释他们
to get round my position and capture our sailboat.
饶开我的位点 并夺走了我们的帆船
You have a sailboat?
你们有帆船?
Till we lost it to your hostiles.
直到被”敌人”抢走
That’s very unfortunate.
那太不幸了
Well…at least we were able to kill one them.
至少我们能杀了其中的一个人
Why are we continuing to play this little game…
我们为什么还要兜圈子呢…
when we all know it has moved to the next stage?
为什么不直接切入正题?
Get some rope.
拿些绳子来
Drink.
喝了它
You were a torturer, were you not, in the Republican Guard?
你在共和国卫队里是个拷问官吧?
Do you not recognize one of your victims?
难道你认不出你的受害者了?
Do you not recognize the woman that you tortured?
难道你不记得被你折磨的女人了吗?
Do you not recognize my wife?!
难道你认不出我妻子了吗?!
No, I’ve never…
不 我…
You’ve confused me with someone else.
你一定是搞错了
Amira was arrested for harboring an enemy of the state.
Amira因为窝藏敌人的罪名被捕了
She was held for three months while she was questioned.
在她被关押的3个月间 她被拷问无数次
Her arms bear the scars of those questions.
她的手臂上满是伤疤
So I assure you, Najeev, I am not confused.
我向你保证 Najeev 我没有弄错
My name is not Najeev.
我的名字不是Najeev
I am Sayid Jarrah.
我叫Sayid Jarrah
I was in the Republican Guard
我曾在共和国卫队
and, yes, I was an interrogator, but I have never seen your wife.
而且我是个拷问官 但我从来没见过你的妻子
Maybe she saw me at the same facility
也许她在哪里见过我
but I do not know her!
但我的确不认识她!
I can remember every face of every person I’ve interrogated.
我记得每一个我拷问的人
She remembers your face.
她记得你的脸
She remembers it so well that she recognized it from a mere glimpse
她一踏进你们的饭店
when we walked by the restaurant where you worked!
就认出你来了!
What do you want from me?
你要我做什么?
I want you to admit to what you did, And if you don’t
我要你承认你所做的 否则
you will leave this room in that bag.
你想要离开这里 只有被装进那包里了
How do you know he isn’t alone?
你怎么知道他不是一个人?
The horse outside is still saddled
外面的那匹马还装有马鞍
And the stirrups are set up for someone much shorter than this man.
而且马镫的设置比这个男人的脚要短许多
You think the others sent someone to keep him company?
你认为”The others”派人来让他合作?
They sent someone out here because they lost communications.
他们派人来是因为他们失去了联♥系♥
Maybe when the sky turned purple?
也许是因为天空变成了紫色?
That would be my guess.
这正是我所想的
If there’s someone else here, they’re hiding pretty good.
如果有人在这里的话 他一定藏的很好
I checked every nook and cranny of this place…
我检查过这地方的每个角落…
Not every nook and cranny.
还不够彻底
Are you ready to tell me the truth?
你准备好说实话了吗?
I have told you the truth.
我已经把实话告诉你了
I do not know you
我不认识你
You tortured her.
你折磨过她!
No.

I would never touch a woman
我从不碰女人
Do you think this will do any good
你认为这样做
that this will make me confess to something I didn’t do?
会让我承认我没做过的事?
My wife confessed to something she didn’t do.
我妻子说了实话
She confessed when you poured a pan of boiling oil over her arms.
而你却用烧开的油烫她的手臂
No, I did not. You have the wrong…
不 你一定弄错了…
Admit it!
承认吧!
I cannot admit to something I didn’t do.
我不能承认我没做过的事
That is enough for today.
今天到此为止吧
Then I will see you tomorrow.
我明天还会再来
Your move.
到你了
Your move
到你了
What is it?
那是什么?
explosive.
炸♥药♥
The whole place is wired.
布满了整个地方
Why ?
为什么?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Your move
到你了
Your move
到你了
Your move
到你了
You win!
你赢了!
Manual override achieved.
手动命令启动
For pallet drop, enter 2-4.
放下集装盘 请输入2-4
For station uplink, enter 3-2.
站台卫星上行链路 请输入3-2
For mainland communication, enter 3-8.
连接大♥陆♥ 请输入3-8
The satellite dish is inoperable.
卫星天线已损坏
Communications are down.
连接失败
For sonar access, enter 5-6.
进入声纳 请输入5-6
Sonar is inoperable.
声纳已损坏
Has there been an incursion on this station by the hostiles?
如果这个站点已被”敌人”入侵
If so, enter 7-7.
请输入7-7
Keep your voice low and your hands in front of you.
小声点 把你的手放在胸前
Stop right there.
住手
Put the gun on the ground… now.
把枪放下…快点
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
It’s her.
就是她
She was there!
她在那儿!
She was at the dock.
那个码头
She was there when we were kidnapped.
我们被绑♥架♥的时候她在场
She knows where Jack is.
她知道Jack在哪里
Are there any more of you here?
还有其他人在这里吗?
Let’s take her upstairs.
把她弄到搂上去
Come on. John, we’re coming up!
John 我们上来了!
Out here.
在这边
Move.
快走
This is simple.
很简单
Send her over to me, and I will release him.
把她交给我 我就放了他
Then we all go our separate ways.
然后我们各走各的路
Don’t listen to him.
别听他的
If he was gonna kill me, I’d be dead already.
如果他要杀我 我早死了
Shut your mouth.
给我闭嘴
Listen to me. Sayid, do not let her go.
听我说 Sayid别让她跑了
I will execute you right here
我现在就能杀了你
He’s not gonna do it. Be quiet.
他不会的 别说了
I’m the only thing keeping him alive.
我是让他还活着的唯一原因
I swear to you…
我发誓…
Calm down, everyone.
大家冷静点
I’ll handle this John.
我来解决 John
Don’t let her talk to him!
别让她和他说话!
Just do it, Mikhail!
停下! 干吧 Mikhail!
Finish it!
动手吧!
Kill me.
杀了我吧!
Sorry I beat you so bad, dude.
抱歉让你输的很难看
Sorry you hustled me, you mean.
那你还来和我说什么
My mom had a table in her basement,
我妈妈在地下室有个乒乓桌
and I played a lot at the insti…
我在里面…
This place I hung out for a while.
待了很长时间
I got kinda good.
那感觉真好
Well, hooray for you.
你真行啊
Doesn’t look like at last slam
这不是你的作风
caused any long-term damage to your forehead…
输了就输了吧…
and you got 3 points, which is better than zero.
你得了3分 总比没分强吧
Something you want?
你想要做什么?
Came to give you back some of your stuff,
还给你些东西
Cause, you know, you’re the kind of guy that needs stuff.
因为你需要这些
You a shrink now?
你这是安慰我吗?
She’ll be okay, dude, Kate
她会没事的 Kate

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!