Previously on Lost…
前情提要…
You can go back to your camp.
你可以回去了
What about my friends?
那我的朋友呢?
Your job is to tell the rest of your people
你要做的是回去告诉你们的人
they can never come here.
永远不要来找我们
Rest in peace, Mr.Eko.
安息吧 Eko先生
And thank you for helping me find my…
谢谢你帮我找到…
I don’t care what Jack said.
我不在乎Jack怎么说
They’ve got him, and we have to get him back.
我们要把他找回来
I owe him that.
这是我欠他的
The pearl is a monitoring station
珍珠站是一个监控站
where the activities of participants in the Dharma initiative projects
此舱用于监视和观察
can be observed and recorded.
达摩实验的参与者
I guess he’ll be expecting us.
他一定在等待我们
Ping-Pong table?
乒乓台?
Where the hell did that come from?
这东西从哪儿弄来的?
Jin found it when he was out looking for firewood.
Jin在我们找木柴的时候找到的
We made legs for it and paddles.
我们做了桌子腿和球拍
Now all we need is a ball.
我们需要的是球
Found it?
是找到的?
Must have landed in the jungle when the hatch exploded.
一定是舱里爆♥炸♥后飞出来的
I thought the hatch collapsed.
我以为舱里只是倒塌了
Look, dude, all I know is the sky turned purple.
我只知道天空变成了紫色
After that, I don’t ask questions, just make myself a salad and move on.
从那以后 我就不再问问题了 我要开始新的生活
Yeah, I can see that’s working for you.
是啊 那还真管用
You seen Kate around?
你看见kate了吗?
she’s not back yet?
她还没回来吗?
You guys find anything we can use for a ball?
有什么东西能当球打吗?
No
没有
Hey, that’s my “Guns & Ammo.”
那是我的”枪♥支♥与军♥火♥”
Where the hell did you get it?
怎么会在你手里?
It was in the magazine stack.
我在杂♥志♥堆里找到的
We share things now.
现在我们资源共享了
Listen, Zorro, it was in my stuff…
听着Zorro 这是我的东西…
Stuff you decided to have a little party with
当你们以为我死了的时候
while you thought I was dead.
你们就用我的东西开派对了?
Listen, Hillbilly, if you want it that bad, take it.
听着 Hillbilly 如果你想要的话 就拿去吧
Just keep it.
自己留着吧
We need to eat.
我们得吃东西了
Are we still on course?
我们的方向对吗?
We’re still heading north on a bearing of 3-0-5.
我们依然朝着北方3-0-5方向前进
Yes.
是的
I’m sensing a lack of confidence.
我感到你缺乏信心
We’ve been walking for two days
我们跟着那棍子上的雕刻
following a compass bearing provided by the carvings on a stick.
已经走了两天了
And?
那么?
You really think we’re just going to chance upon where the others are?
你真的认为 这会帮助我们找到”the others”的营地吗?
I don’t know what we’re gonna chance on
我不知道我们还会遇到什么
but my bearing is the only bearing we got.
但这是我们唯一的方向
I’m going to find some fruit,and then,
我要去找些水果 然后
John, we’re going to have a rational conversation regarding our next move.
John 我们要好好谈谈下一步的行动了
You’all looking for something like… this?
你们在找…这个吧?
Cool, a ball.
酷 一个球
We need to do a little quid pro quo first.
我们要来个小小的交易
I know I’ve been gone a while
我离开这里有段时间了
and you’all thought the general store
你们就认为可以把我的东西
was having a going out of business sale
拿到百货商场廉价出♥售♥
but now I’m back, and I want what’s mine.
但我回来了 我想要回我的东西
Yeah, but it wasn’t really yours to begin with.
但那些东西原本也不是你的
“A”– It was mine when I took it.
“A”– 那些是我找到的
“B”– Who the hell are you?
“B”– 你又是谁?
And “C”– Because I’m fair, I’m gonna let you play me for it.
“C”– 我很公平 我们用比赛决定
Play ping-Pong?
打乒乓球?
That’s right, Avalanche.
是啊 大块头
You bastards put up your best player.
你们这群家伙尽管挑个打得最好的
One game, and when I crush them
就一场比赛 我赢了之后
you’all gotta bring me every piece of my stash back.
你们要把我的每样东西都还给我
And if you lose?
如果你输了呢?
I ain’t gonna lose, but..
我不会输的 但…
if I do, tell you what…name it.
如果我输了…随你们怎么样
Looks like Crouching Tiger and Hidden Dragon got something good.
看来”卧虎藏龙”有好的主意
Lay it on me.
说吧
No nicknames.
不许再叫我们的绰号♥
If you lose, no nicknames for anyone…
如果你输了 一个星期内…
for a week.
不许叫我们的绰号♥
Nice.
好棒
You’re on.
成交
Pick your player.
选出你们的选手吧
I’ll be back in an hour, then let the slaughter begin.
一小时后我会回来 然后我会宰了你们
Are you sure it’s completely isolated?
你确定这房♥子周围什么都没有?
I’ve circled the house.
我搜索过周边地带
There’s nothing but jungle surrounding it.
附近除了丛林什么都没有
Here.
给你
That dish still work?
那个雷达还能工作吗?
A satellite dish of that size would have
这样的卫星雷达
broadcasting capabilities for thousands of miles.
能传播几千英里的信息
Danielle, you once mentioned a radio tower.
Danielle 你提到过雷达站
Is this it?
是这个吗?
I have never been here before.
我从来没有来过这里
The man in the house…you said you’ve seen him before?
那里面的男人…你说你见过他?
On a video feed from the pearl station.
就是珍珠站录像里的那个人
So who is he?
那他是谁?
Only one way to find out…
只有一种办法能找到答案…
we ask him.
我们去问他
What’s this for?
这是干嘛?
If I’m unarmed, he won’t feel threatened.
如果我不带武器 他就不会感到有威胁
In case he is threatened, you can cover me from here.
如果他有所动作 你从这里掩护我
Where are you going?
你去哪儿?
I have no interest in that man inside the house.
我对那房♥子里的男人没兴趣
I have survived on the island precisely by avoiding these types of encounters.
我能生存下来是因为我尽量避免与他们正面接触
I’ll wait for you by the stream…
我会在小溪边等你们…
for those of you who survive.
等能活下来的
Did you cook this?
这是你做的吗?
Yes, I did.
是的
It’s delicious.
这很美味
My name is Sami.
我叫Sami
Najeev. Thank you.
Najeev 谢谢你
Please sit.
请坐
So where are you from, Najeev?
你从哪里来 Najeev?
I’m Syrian.
我是Syrian人
Please.
拜托
What do you want from me?
你想怎么样?
You’re an excellent cook, and I…
你是个出色的厨师 我…
I have a restaurant much nicer than this place.
有一个很好的餐馆
Come take a look.
来看看吧
If you like it, I will hire you at twice your pay here.
如果你喜欢 我会付你双倍的工资
You’re offering a stranger a job because of a single meal?
就凭一顿饭你就会雇佣一个陌生人?
I’m offering you a job because we are outsiders here
我给你工作是因为我和你都是外来者
and because, uh, my chef just quit.
我的主厨刚好辞职了
He’s been hit, he’s been hit!
他中弹了
Not yet.
还不是时候
You wanna get shot, too?
你也想被射到吗?
I didn’t cross the line!
我没有越线!
We had a truce.
我们有停战协议的
This is my land!
这是我的地盘!
I’m not.. You said I could stay here!
我不是…你们说我可以待在这里的!
I’m not who you..Who you think I am.
我不是..你说的那个人
My name is Sayid Jarrah.
我叫Sayid Jarrah
I was on a plane that crashed here months ago.
几个月前我们的飞机坠毁了
A plane?!
飞机?!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!