Wow, that smells like great lasagna.
这闻起来像意大利面
The Trons made it themselves.
这是 Trons 一家自♥制♥的
Hugo found them in Bennigan’S.
Hugo在Bennigan 找到他们的
Now they are our butlers.
现在他们是我们的管家
Something wrong, Hugo?
有什么不对吗 Hugo?
Your father asked you a question, Hugo.
你父亲问你问题呢 Hugo
My father?
我父亲?
You’re acting like he never left us,
好像他从来都没离开过
like he hasn’t been gone for 17 years.
都17年了
And all of a sudden he shows up?
他就这么突然出现了?
Aren’t you at least a little suspicious?
你难道就没有怀疑吗?
I showed up because your mom called and said you were in trouble.
我来是因为你母亲打电♥话♥ 和我说你遇到了麻烦
What?!
什么?!
All these numbers and curs.
那些数字和诅咒
Hugo, I don’t know what to do anymore.
Hugo 我已经无能为力了
I thought you needed a manly influence,
你需要你父亲的影响
a father to get you to stop this nonsense.
他能帮你摆脱这一切
I’m not crazy!
我没有疯!
And the only reason he’s back is ’cause he wants the money.
他回来的唯一原因就是为了钱
Oh, now that hurts.
这可真伤我的心
Well, guess what?There isn’t gonna be any money.
那么好! 谁都拿不到钱!
Ha! Mr. Tron, lady Tron.
Tron 先生 Tron 女士
Your services will no longer be needed.
我们不需要你们的服务了
Severance.
这是解雇费
Trust me, I’m doing you a huge favor.
相信我 我是在帮你们
It’s only a matter of time before the curse gets you,
你们受到诅咒也只是时间问题
and you… die, or worse.
然后你们…死或许更惨
Hugo, what are you doing?
Hugo 你在干嘛?
Getting rid of it, all of it…
摆脱一切…
the money,the houses, the livestock…
钱 房♥子和家畜…
and I’m starting with him.
而且我要从他开始
No, Hugo.Your father is staying with us.
不 Hugo 你父亲要待下来
Staying with us? Where?
和我们一起住?
It’s been 17 years, Hugo.
已经17年了 Hugo
What’s been 17 years?
什么17年了?
I have needs.
我也是有需求的
No, no, no!This can’t be happening!
不不不! 这都不是真的!
He has to go! He has to!I want him gone!
他必须要走! 我要他离开!
No, you don’t. Yeah, I do.
不 你不想 是的 他要走
Why don’t you show your father what you have in the garage, Hugo?
你为什么不给你父亲看 你车♥库♥里的东西呢 Hugo?
I can’t believe it.
我真不敢相信
You saved it.
你一直留着它
you saved it.
你一直留着它
me first now. Come on.
我先 滚开
What’s up with all this recycling?
这些回收物都怎么了?
you got me, dude.
我也不知道 伙计
Looks like those dharma freaks were building some sort of dirt road.
看来那些达摩疯子在建什么路
Whoo! Ha ha! Now we’re talkin’.
这才是我说的
looks good to me.
对我来说很好
Engine’s fine, right?
引擎没坏 是吗?
Son of…what’s a head doing back here?
该死…这里怎么有个人头?
Oh, that’s just Roger.
那是 Roger
I’m gonna start the car now!
我要把它发动了!
dude, even if you were speaking english
即使你在说英语
I wouldn’t understand a word you’re saying.
我还是一个字都听不懂
Just relax. We’re good. This’ll work.
放松 这能行的
I have hope.
我有希望
This will work.
这能行的
damn it.
该死的
It’s flat, and it stinks.
这又臭又跑了气
Can you get it to work?Do you know what’s wrong?
你能修好吗? 你知道哪里坏了?
Chill out. Let the man do his thing.
冷静点 让他专心干活
Dude, that beer’s been sitting there since before “Rocky III”
那啤酒自从 “Rocky III” 就一直放在那儿了
maybe even “ii”. It’s probably poison by now.
也许是”II” 那东西都有毒了
Skeletor seems to like it.
这具骷髅似乎很喜欢
Bottoms up.
干杯
That’s not cool, dude.
这不好笑 伙计
That guy had a mom, a family and friends.
他也有妈妈 家庭和朋友
Oh, and a name.Not skeletor… it’s Roger Workman.
还有名字 不是骷髅… 他叫 Roger Workman
It’s work man, you blockhead.That’s his job.
是工人 你个白♥痴♥ 这是他的工作
He was a dharma janitor.
他是达摩组织的看守
Yeah, well you should still respect the dead.
那你也要尊重死者
whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.Can you fix it?
你能修好吗?
No. No fix.
不 修不好了
but you have to.
但你必须得修好
I mean, can’t you try, dude?I mean, we gotta get this running.
你就不能试一下吗? 我们要让它跑起来
Hey, leave the man alone.He’s right. “No fix”.
你别说了 他是对的 他说了”修不好的”
” Take a look at that mess.There’s no way it’s gonna get running.
看看这 它根本跑不起来
How thick are you? What’s your problem, man?
你多傻啊? 你有问题吗 伙计?
Why–why don’t you want this to work?
你为什么不希望它能跑起来?
I don’t care if it works.Why is it so important to you?
我才不关心 他对你这么重要?
Because we could all use a little hope.
因为我们都要有点希望
If it’s hope you’re looking for
如果你在寻求希望的话 Ese
you’re on the wrong damn island.
我们在另一个岛上…
’cause there sure as hell ain’t no hope here.
所以这里根本没什么希望
Come on, Hugo, time to get up.
Hugo 该起床了
Come on! Rise and shine. Hit the deck.Come on, we’re burning daylight. Let’s go.
快啊 大天亮了 我们走
what’s with the earphones? It’s for the noise.
这耳机是干什么的? 为了防止噪音
Oh, well, your mother’s a very passionate woman.
你妈是个很有激♥情♥的女人
That is disgusting.
真是恶心
Come on. We’re going on an adventure. Let’s go.
来 我们要去冒险
I’m not going anywhere with you.
我不去任何地方
look, just do this one thing with me.
就这一件事 我和你
If it doesn’t work,you can go to Australia.I won’t stop you. Okay?
如果这不行的话 那你就去澳大利亚 我不会阻止你的
What one thing?
去干什么?
We’re gonna break the curse.
我们要打破诅咒
This is stupid. Just give her a chance, man.
这太愚蠢了 就给她一次机会吧
Cut the deck, please.
请切牌
You’ve recently come into a great deal of money.
你最近发了一笔大财
Could’ve seen that on the news.
新闻里到处都是
But it hasn’t brought you happiness.
但带来的不是幸福
No, it’s brought you great misfortune.
带来的是不幸
She didn’t see that on the news.
这个新闻里可没有
I’m seeing numbers.
我看见了一串数字
What numbers?
什么数字?
There’s darkness around these numbers…
黑暗笼罩着这些数字…
great tragedy.
巨大的悲剧
I’m… I’m sorry.
我…很抱歉
What? What is it?
什么? 是什么?
Death…
死亡…
surrounds you…
徘徊在你身边…
and more is coming.
还将会越来越多
Your hands, please.
请把你的手给我
There’s a curse on you…
你被诅咒了…
but it can be removed.
但可以被除掉
Now, Hugo, I need you to remove your clothes.
Hugo 我要你把衣服脱了
My clothes?
我的衣服?
A curse is like an unwelcome entity that lives inside you
那个诅咒在你的体内
and it must be exorcised.
必须得除掉它
did my dad put you up to this?
是我父亲让你这样做的吗?
What? Hugo, please.
什么? Hugo 拜托
I’ll give you $1,000 right now if you admit that my dad told you to say this stuff.
如果你承认是我爸让你这么说的话这1000块就是你的了
The mystic arts are not subject to bribes.How dare you…
巫术不能遭到亵渎 你怎么敢…
$10,000. Your dad put me up to it.
$10,000. 是你父亲让我这样说的
I was just trying to help.
我只是想帮助你
Help who?
帮谁?
Beer
啤酒
Beer
啤酒
Bingo. Beautiful.
说的对
Car.
汽车

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!