Break a branch off that aloe plant over there…
折一片芦荟给我…
It’s ok, Jack. Please.
没关系的 Jack 求你了
Please do it.
求你了
All right, turn around.
好了 转过身
Why did you help me?
为什么帮我?
He told you he was gonna let you go home.
他告诉你会让你回家
He told me the same thing.
他也许诺我同样的事
We’re gonna make sure he keeps his word.
我们要保证他说到做到
And how are we going to do that?
我们怎么做?
Together.
一起面对
They’ll be coming for you in a few minutes… All of them.
过几分钟他们都会来找你
Your friends know where we are,
你的朋友知道我们在哪儿
so we have to leave this island to go back to where we live.
所以我们要回去我们住的地方
Go where?
去哪儿?
Well, Ben calls it “home.”
Ben 叫它”家园”
Where’s Karl? I let him go.
Karl 在哪里? 我让他走了
You what? I let him go.
什么? 我让他走了
He could have led us back to where they live.
他能带我们去他们住的地方
What, you think I cut him loose ’cause I’m so damn sensitive?
你以为我放了他 是因为我很敏感吗?
The kid’s a target.
那孩子是靶子
Ben ain’t never gonna stop looking for him, so as long…
Ben 不会放弃找到他 直到…
All Ben wants is that kid as far from his daughter as possible.
Ben 只想让他远离他女儿
Let’s get back to camp.
我们回营地吧
Are you coming or not?
你来不来啊?
Should I walk beside you or ten paces behind you?
我是和你一起走 还是跟在你后面比较好?
You’re so good at telling me what to do, I can’t think for myself anymore.
难道你就不觉得很自私么?
Don’t take it out on me ’cause you feel guilty.
别因为你自己有罪恶感 就把这些盖到我头上
I don’t feel guilty. The hell you don’t!
我没感到罪恶 才怪!
We had to leave Jack behind. I didn’t have a choice…
我们必须留下Jack 我没有选择…
I’m not talking about leaving Jack behind.
我不是说这个
I’m talking about you and me.
我是说你我的事
I know you did it ’cause you thought I was a dead man…
你这么做是因为 你知道我死定了…
so don’t beat yourself up ’cause the doc’s left behind.
不要因为医生还留在那里 而埋怨自己
I’m not beating myself up.
我没有埋怨自己
‘Course you’re not.
当然
So now that we got that out of the way, let’s go.
现在我们可以走了吗?
“He walks amongst us, but he is not one of us.”
“他与我们共同前进,但却不是我们的一员”
Your tattoos…That’s what they say.
这就是你纹身的意义
That’s what they say.
这是他们说的
It’s not what they mean.
但不是这个意思