Are you sure about that, Juliet?
你确定吗 Juliet?
Yes… I’m sure.
是的 我很确定
And this is because he said that he would let you go home?
这是因为他能让你回家吗?
No.
不是的
No, I…
不 我…
It’s because I’m in trouble.
因为我遇到麻烦了
Trouble? For… I just killed someone.
麻烦? 为了… 我杀了个人
That’s why they put me in your room.
所以他们把我关起来了
Who?
你杀了谁?
It’s complicated.
这很复杂
Well, then, let me simplify it for you.
让我直接和你说吧
I’m not gonna help him…
我不会帮他的…
and I’m not gonna help you.
我也不会帮你
Special Thai dish for you. You try.
今日特别泰国菜 你尝尝
Very brave, very brave.
非常勇敢!
My brother likes you.
我哥哥喜欢你
Well, I’m a very likeable guy.
我是一个受欢迎的人
tell me something.
问你个问题
Shoot.
说吧
Why is it you don’t know how to fly a kite?
为什么你不懂怎么放风筝?
Just never learned, I guess. That’s very sad.
我从没学过 那真可惜
Well, my dad worked a lot.
我爸工作很忙
He wasn’t exactly the kite-flying type, anyway.
而且他也不是那种会喜欢放风筝的人
I mean, we never really… Jack
我的意思是 我们 Jack
Yeah? I have no interest in your father.
怎么了? 我对你父亲不感兴趣
Well, that’s a relief,because I’m pretty tired of talking about him.
好吧 我也厌倦了总是说起他
Some things are personal.
有些事可以放在心里
So you’re in Phuket to… “find yourself”?
你来 Phuket 是 “找回自我”?
Why would you say that? You’re an American.
为什么这么说? 你是个美国人
I have…
我有…
a gift.
一个天赋
Must be one hell of a gift.
那一定很值得期待
I was just reading your tattoos.
我在读你纹身上的字
The “five” and the stars are very cute,
“五” 和周围的星星都很漂亮
But the Chinese I find…
但那上面的中文字…
a bit ironic.
有点讽刺
You find what ironic? What it says.
什么讽刺? 它所表达的
You do know what it says?
你知道它表示什么?
Yeah, I know what it says.
是的 我知道
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
Chinese is a very complicated language.
中文是一种很复杂的语言
It’s fairly common for some things to get lost in translation.
我们往往会不能完全理解它的意思
I know what it says. All right, then.
我知道它表示什么 那好吧
My name is Isabel.
我的名字叫 Isabel
If you’ll come with me,
如果你跟我来
I’d like to talk to you and ask you a few questions.
我要问你几个问题
Why don’t you check on your father, sweetheart? I know he’d appreciate it.
你为什么不去看看你父亲 他会很高兴的
Please, have a seat, Jack.
请坐 Jack
As you may have gathered,
我们今天聚在一起
we don’t live on this little island.
我们不住在这座小岛上
In fact, most of us don’t really even like coming here.
我们也不喜欢来这里
There’s been an incident that I’m investigating,
我在调查一起暴♥力♥事件
and I need to ask you some questions,
我要问你几个问题
so I was hoping you may help me clear up
希望你能解决这里的…
a few of the… inconsistencies.
不安定因素
Now correct me if I’m wrong, Tom,
如果我说错的话告诉我 Tom
but you said, in the midst of a surgical procedure,
你说在手术过程中
Jack made several comments indicating that Juliet had asked him to kill Ben.
Jack 说 Juliet 让他杀死 Ben
Yeah. That’s right.

Is that true, Jack?
这是真的吗 Jack?
Did Juliet ask you to kill Ben?
Juliet 有没有叫你杀了 Ben?
The question’s simple. Did Juliet ask you to kill Ben?
问题很简单 Juliet 有没有叫你杀了 Ben?
No
没有
No, I was lying.
没有 我撒了谎
I would’ve done anything to get my friends out,
我会尽全力救我的伙伴
and turning you people against each other
所以我制♥造♥混乱
was my best chance of creating chaos.
让你们互相猜疑
Why are you lying for her, Jack?
你为什么替她撒谎 Jack?
I’d like to go back to my cage now.
我想回我的牢房♥
Who’s there?
谁在那儿?
Who do you think?
你认为呢?
What time is it?
几点了?
It’s late.
很晚了
Salty.
好咸啊
I went for a swim in the ocean.
我去大海游泳了
Washing the day off of you, huh?
洗刷一天的疲劳?
Is there something you’d like to ask me, Jack?
你想问我什么 Jack?
No, not at all.
什么都没有
I mean…it might be nice…
这样也好…
after a month of you coming and going whenever you want,
已经一个月了
to find out something about you.
我还对你一无所知
There are things that happen here that you could never understand.
这里发生的事你永远不会了解
Like your gift?
就像你的天赋?
Yes…
是的…
like my gift.
就像我的天赋
Are you having fun with me, Jack?
你和我在一起快乐吗 Jack?
Oh, yeah.
是的
Then stop ask questions.Let’s have fun.
那就别问了 一起享受吧
What?
怎么?!
Hey… Jack
嘿… Jack
Do I…do I know you?
我认识你吗?
815. You’re…
815航♥班♥ 你是…
you were the stewardess. Cindy.
你是那个乘务员 Cindy
What are you doing here, with them?I thought you were taken.
你在这里干嘛? 我以为你被抓了
You were… You were captured. They’re not…
被劫持了 他们不是…
it’s not that simple.
这没有那么简单
What are they doing here right now? What are you doing here?!
他们在这里干嘛? 你在这里干什么?!
We’re here to watch, Jack.
我们是来参观的 Jack
Watch what?
参观什么?
What is it, sweetheart?
怎么了 甜心?
She… wants to know how Ana Lucia’s doing.
她想问 Ana Lucia 好吗
Are you serious?
你是认真的?
What?
什么?
If you’ve got something to watch, Cindy, go watch it!
如果你有什么要去参观的话 Cindy 那就去吧!
Go!
去呀!
Sawyer What?
Sawyer 怎么了?
Sawyer, wake up.
Sawyer 快起来
He’s gone.
他跑了
Karl’s gone.
Karl 跑了
Where?
去哪儿了?
I got it.
我去吧
No, let me talk to him.
不 让我和他谈谈
No, I got it.
还是我去吧
Boys only.
这是男生之间的事
What the hell was that for?
你这是干嘛?
So you’d cowboy up.
你得振作起来
Crying in the jungle.
在丛林里哭泣
I thought you people were supposed to be tough.
本以为你们都很坚强
I am tough.
我很坚强
Sure you are, Bobby.
是啊 Bobby
Bobby? “The Brady bunch”?
Bobby? “brady 帮”?
What the hell’s “The Brady bunch”?
什么是”brady 帮”?
Ok,anyway,look,Karl…
好吧 Karl…
I’ve been with a lot of girls…
我和许多女孩交往过…
some of them worth the trouble…
有些很值得…
some not.
有些不是
Every now and again…
直到现在…
there’s one…
有那么一个人…
one you name dumb stars with.
你叫她”沉默星座”
So this girl, Sally Slingshot…
这个女孩 Sally Slingshot…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!