Previously on Lost…
剧情回顾……
You want me to save your life?
你想让我救你的命?
I want you to want to save my life.
我想让你自己想救我的命
Just made a small incision in Ben’s kidney sac.
我刚在 Ben 的肾脏旁边切了个小口
Now if I don’t stitch that back up in the next hour, he’s dead.
如果我一小时内不把他缝上 他就会死
I would like for you to go back in there,
我希望你能进去
put Ben under and finish the surgery.
完成他的手术
And why would I want to do that?
我为什么要这样做?
Because I’m going to go help your friends escape.
因为我能帮你的朋友逃跑
N0! Danny!
不! Danny!
Stop!
别唱了!
What, you wanna turn steering?
怎么 你想驾驶吗?
We have to go back.
我们必须回去
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么?
Turn the boat around, Sawyer,I mean it.
我们要回去 Sawyer
Have you lost your mind? We just got away.
你疯了吗? 我们刚逃走
Just do it.
照我说的做
You give me one good reason to turn… Because we can’t leave Jack behind.
请你给我一个理由 我们不能把 Jack 留在那里
Yes, we can, Freckles…
是的 我们能 小妞…
’cause that’s what he asked us to do.
因为是他让我们这样做的
I mean, think about it? We go back there,
你想想 如果我们回去
what do you think captain bunnykiller’s gonna do if he catches us?
被那个白♥痴♥猎人Ben抓到 他会怎么对待我们?
He’ll kill you.
他会杀了你们的
God loves you as he loved Jacob.
上帝爱你像爱 Jacob 一样
Thanks for the input.
谢谢你的建议
Sorry, kiddo…
抱歉 小妞…
Jack’s on his own.
Jack 只能靠自己了
Time to get up.
是时候了
We’re moving you.
我们要把你转走
Moving me where? Someplace else, Jack.
去哪里? 另外一个地方 Jack
Why?
为什么?
So this is it, huh? “It”?
就这样了 是吗? “这样”?
You just helped me save his life.
你刚帮我救了他的命
If you’re gonna kill me,pls,at least show me the respect of not calling it “moving.”
你要杀我的话就说的直接点
Now why would we kill you?
我们为什么要杀你?
Because you’re done with me.
因为我已经没有利用价值了
What kind of people do you think we are?
你以为我们是什么人?
I don’t know, Tom.
我不知道 Tom
The kind of people that would
那种
take a pregnant woman…
劫持孕妇…
would hang Charlie from a tree…
把 Charlie 吊在树上…
would drag our people out of the jungle…
把我们的人拖进丛林…
would kidnap children?
还绑♥架♥儿童
That’s the kind of people I think you are.
我就是这么想的
You see this glass house you’re living in, Jack?
你看见你住的玻璃房♥了 Jack?
How ’bout I get you some stones?
要不要去更舒服的地方?
Let’s do this the easy way. What do you say?
这很简单 你怎么说?
Dr. Jack? Hey, Dr. Jack?
Jack 医生? Jack 医生?
Dr. Jack want soda?
想要汽水吗 Jack医生?
You know I can’t understand a word you’re saying, right?
你知道我不懂你说的话
Dr. Jack
Jack 医生
You’re welcome.
别客气
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
十分感谢你
You’re not from around here, are you?
你不是这里的 是吗?
No. No, I’m not.
对 我不是
I’m… Jack.
我… 我叫 Jack
Hi, Jack. I’m Achara.
Jack 我叫 Achara
Juliet grilled these for me.
Juliet 为我做的?
Who’s that woman?
那个女人是谁?
That’d be the sheriff.
她是司法长官
You have a sheriff? Not literally.
你们有司法长官? 不完全是 Jack
Why are you moving Juliet into my room?
你们为什么要把 Juliet 转到我的房♥间?
‘Cause she’s in trouble.
因为她有麻烦了 Jack
Now don’t try anything stupid. You stay put in this cage, okay?
你别干傻事 老实待着
You say that like you’re not watching me from that camera right there.
你们不是有监视器吗?
Oh, right. Ben told me you got into the surveillance room.
对了 Ben告诉我 你进过监控室
Let me ask you something.
问你个问题
You risk your neck to cut them loose,
你冒着生命危险
and they run away and don’t ever look back…
帮他们逃走…
Thanks for the sandwich.
谢谢你给我的三明治
Never thought I’d be glad to get back to this rock again.
真没想到我又回来了
What are you doing?
你在干吗?
What’s it look like? I’m heading into shore.
你说在干吗 我们要上岸啊!
Why?
为什么?
If we just keep going, we can circle round.
如果我们沿着海岸继续划 可以划到我们的营地
Sooner or later we’ll get to camp and tell Locke and Sayid what happened.
我们可以告诉 Locke 和 Sayid 发生了什么
Oh, we will?
我们会的是吗?
You got a map you ain’t showing me, Magellan?
你有地图吗 麦哲伦小妞?
We got no food, no water,
我们没有水没有食物
and I can’t steer in the dark.
在夜里我不能划这艘船
Then I’ll steer. No.
那么让我来 不行
You’ll come ashore, and we’ll make camp.
我们上岸然后扎营
You want to contribute?You can build a campfire while I carry the kid.
你想贡献的话就把篝火点起来
Glad we agree.
很高兴我们达成共识
Sure you ain’t hungry? No, James, I ain’t hungry.
你不饿吗? 不 James 我不饿
You shouldn’t fight.
你们不该吵架
When the hell did you wake up?
你什么时候醒的?
You shouldn’t fight because you’re lucky to be alive.
你们不该吵架 因为你们幸运的活了下来
Golly! I think he’s got a point!
我想他说到点子上了
That island we were on… Is that where your people live?
你们住在那座岛上吗?
Just where we work. Work on what?
只是用来工作 什么工作?
Projects.
一些工程
Oh, sure, like the “steal the kid off the raft” project?
就像 “把孩子从木伐上偷走” 的工程?
That was a humdinger.
干的真是出色
So you don’t actually live on that island?
你们不是住在那座岛上的?
Nope.
是的
Do you live here…
你住在这里…
on this island?
这座岛上吗?
Yes, ma’am.
是的 女士
And what did you do with the people that you took…
那你们为什么要抓那些人…
the kids?
和孩子们?
We give them a better life.
我们要给他们更好的生活
Better than what?
相对什么?
Better than yours.
相对你们的生活
There’s not gonna be any moon tonight.
今晚不会有月亮了
It’ll be dark.
将是一片黑暗
Me and Alex used to lie in my backyard at night,
晚上我和 Alex 通常躺在 我家的后院
make up names for the constellations.
给星座取名字
You can’t see it yet,
你还看不见 但…
but right there will be “Ursa Theodorus”…
那个是”ursa theodorus”…
the teddy bear.
泰迪熊
You have backyards? Yeah.
你还有后院? 是的
Well, ain’t that quaint?
那听起来真诱人
Warning!
警报
Warning!
警报
I thought you were locked up.
我以为你被关起来了
They let me out to examine Ben.
他们让我检查 Ben
His vitals are low, and he has a fever.
他的器官活动很底 还有高烧
I took this about ten minutes ago.
这是我10分钟前拍的
It’s of his stitches.
是他的缝针
They’re infected, aren’t they?
他们被感染了?
Yes.
是的
Will you come look at them?
你能来看看他吗?
No.
不行
Jack. No.
Jack 不行
I’m not asking you for them… or him.
你不必为他们… 或他这么做
I’m asking you as a personal favor to me.
就算是为了我
You… want me to help him again?
你想让我再帮他一次?
Yes.
是的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!