Well, I could hear her calling for help.
因为我听见他求救了
You, uh, hear the lightning as well?
那你也听见闪电了?
Just by chance, you pitched your little rod outside Claire’s tent,
你碰巧在 claire 的帐篷外面 搭了那个竿子
and two hours later, lightning strikes.
2小时后 闪电就来了
I don’t know how you’re doing what it is you’reN doing,but I know a coward when I see one.
嘿 我不知道你在做什么 但我却看到了个懦夫
Yeah, a coward–
是啊 一个–!
You don’t want to know what happened to me when I turned that key!
你不会想知道在我转动那钥匙后 发生了什么!
Get off!
放开我!
You don’t want to know!
你不会想要知道的!! 伙计!
You don’t want to know what happened to me.
你不会想要知道的!
You don’t want to know!
你不会想要知道的!
You don’t want to know!
你不会想要知道的!
It doesn’t matter what you do.
不论你做什么
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在干什么?
You can’t change it.
你改变不了的
You can’t change it.
改变不了的
No matter what you try to do, you just can’t change it.
不论你做什么 你还是改变不了的
He’s wankered.Let’s get him to his tent.
他有点疯了 我们把他带回他的帐篷去
All right, Des, come on. Give me your arm.
好了 Des 来 把手臂给我
Come on. Stand up. Stand up!
来 站起来!
ok
好了 好了
You’re a good man, Charlie.
你是个好人 Charlie
Listen, I’m sorry I tried to strangle you, all right?
很抱歉我掐了你
Fair play, mate. Here we go.
我们扯平了 朋友
Sorry I called you a coward.
很抱歉我叫你懦夫
Ah, you’re all right, pal.
啊 没什么的 伙计
Desmond…
Desmond…
You are gonna tell me what happened to you.
我想知道你到底发生了什么事?
When I turned that key…
当我转动了那个钥匙…
my life…
我的生活…
flashed before my eyes,
又回到了从前
and then I was back in the jungle,
然后我又回到了这丛林
still on this bloody island.
还在这该死的岛上
But those flashes, Charlie…
但那些片段 Charlie…
those flashes–they didn’t stop.
那些片段–他们 没有停下
So…
那么…
you’re telling me you saw a flash of Claire drowning this morning?
你想告诉我你看见 Claire 溺水的片段了?
That’s how you knew how to save her?
这就是你怎么会去救她?
I wasn’t saving Claire, Charlie.
我不是在救 Claire,Charlie
I was saving you.
我是在救你
This morning, you dove in after Claire.
今天早上 你潜水去救 Claire
You tried to save her, but…
你试图去救她 但…
you drowned.
你却淹死了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I didn’t drown.
我没有淹死
When I saw the lightninghit the roof,you were electrocuted.
当我看到闪电击打屋顶 你被电着了
And when you heard Claire was in the water, you…
当你听见 Claire 在水里 你…
you drowned trying to save her.
跑去救她 你却淹死了
I dove in myself, so you never went in.
我跑去救了她 所以你才没有下水
I’ve tried, brother. I’ve tried twice to save you, but…
我努力了 兄弟 我救了你两次 但…
the universe has a way of course-correcting,
宇宙中有流动的联♥系♥
and I can’t stop it forever.
而我不能永远制止它
I’m sorry. I’m sorry because…
我很抱歉 因为…
no matter what I try to do…
不论我怎么努力…
you’re gonna die, Charlie.
你都要死的 Charlie

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!