Who are you?
你是谁?
Do you like chestnuts?
你喜欢栗子吗?
What?
什么?
Thank you.
谢谢
That man over there is wearing red shoes.
那个男人穿了双红色的鞋子
So? What, then?
那又怎么样?
Just thought it was a bold fashion choice worth noting.
只是想说他不怎么赶时髦
This isn’t really happening, is it?
这些都不真的 是吗?
Sorry?
什么?
I’ve had a concussion.
我有过脑震荡
You’re my subconscious.
你是我的潜意识
Am I?
是吗?
You’re here to…
你来这是…
to talk me out of marrying Penny.
让我别向Penny求婚
Well, it won’t bloody work.
那不会管用的
Oh, yes, it will.
不 你错了
No

There is no island.
那里没什么岛
There is no button.
没什么按钮
It’s madness.
那太疯狂了
I love her. She loves me.
我爱她 她也爱我
I’m gonna spend the rest of my life with her.
我想和她度过余生
No, Desmond…
不 Desmond…
You won’t.
你不会的
Oh,My God
哦 我的天
You knew that was gonna happen, didn’t you?
你知道这会发生的 是吗?
Then why didn’t you stop it?
那你为什么不制止他?
Why didn’t you do anything?
为什么什么也不做?
Because it wouldn’t matter.
因为我不能改变一切
Had I warned him about the scaffolding, tomorrow he’d be hit by a taxi.
我告诉他那个脚手架 明天他还是会被出租车撞死
If I warned him about the taxi, he’d fall in the shower and break his neck.
如果我警告他那个出租车 后天他在洗澡时滑倒摔断了脖子
The universe, unfortunately,has a way of…
这个宇宙 很不幸 有某种…
course-correcting.
流动的联♥系♥
That man was supposed to die.
那个男人注定要死的
That was his path.
这是他的路
Just as it’s your path to go to the island.
你的路就是在那座岛上
You don’t do it because you choose to, Desmond,
你这样做是没有选择的 Desmond
you do it because you’re supposed to.
你原本就应该这样做
I’m gonna meet Penny in an hour.
一小时后我要和 Penny 见面
I’ve got the ring.
我要向她求婚
She’ll say yes.
她会答应的
I can choose whatever I want.
我可以选择我的路
You may not like your path, Desmond,
你不一定喜欢你的那条路 Desmond
but pushing that button is the only truly great thing that you will ever do.
但按那个按钮才是真理
How much for the ring?
我要付你多少钱?
hai
嗨! 嘿
Am I late? Right on time.
我迟到了吗? 你来的正好
Take your photo, lovebirds?
可爱的恋人 拍张照吧?
No, thanks, mate.
不 谢谢了 朋友
Come on, something to show the grandkids.
你们总要那些给孙子看的
Come on, Des, let’s do it for all those grandkids.
来吧 Des 拍给我们的孙子看
You’ll do it?
是吗? 要拍吗?
All right.
好吧
Let’s see what we got for you here, eh?
让我看看什么适合你们?
Ah, a beautiful desert scene.
啊 美丽的沙漠 不
No, not the desert? All right.
不是沙漠? 好吧
I know. The Alps.
啊 我知道了 森林吧
I love the Alps.
啊 我喜欢这森林
I hate the Alps.
哦 我讨厌这个
Yeah, not the alps.
是啊 也不是森林
Here we go. Beautiful marina scene.
这张行了吧 迷人的marina景色
Yeah, let’s do that. It’s the one, isn’t it?
我们拍这幅吧 就是这幅没错吧?
All right.
好了
Take your coat off. It’s boiling.
把上衣脱掉 你们站好位置了!
There’s palm trees.
这样不错 还有棕树
Here we go.
好 准备
one,two…
1,2…
An instant classic.
哦 真是经典
Only 5 quid. Here we go, luv.
只要5英镑 给你 亲爱的
Here you go, mate.
这是你的 朋友
Out of 20.
找你20
You’re a lovely couple. Small price to pay for the memories, right?
小价钱换来欢乐的记忆
I couldn’t go through with it.
我不能走过去
What was that?
什么?
I can’t do this.
我不能这样做
You can’t do what?
你不能做什么?
Us.
我们
This…
这…
This relationship.
这段感情
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
How can I?
我怎么能? 我…
I can’t look after you. I haven’t got a job.
我不能照顾你 我没有工作
I don’t have any…
我没有…
I can’t even afford 5quid for a bloody photograph.
我连5英镑的照相钱都付不起
You deserve someone better.
你应该找到更好的
I know what I deserve. I chose to be with you. I love you.
我应该?我选择和你在一起 因为我爱你
Love’s not enough.Being a good man is not enough.
爱是不够的 做一个好人也是不够的
What’s this about, Des? Where’s this coming from?
这是怎么了 Des? 这都是从哪里来的?
It’s all happening too soon–you moving in,
这些发生的太快了–你搬了进来
you’re painting rooms, you’re changing things.
你粉刷房♥间 改变一切
I don’t even like red.
我甚至都不喜欢红色
And why would you leave your flat–your expensive flat–
你为什么要离开你昂贵的公♥寓♥ 来和我住?–
Don’t do that.
别这样做
Don’t you pretend you don’t care, and don’t you dare rewrite history.
别假装你不在意 别以为你能改写历史
I left my expensive flat ’cause you were too proud to live there, remember?
我离开我的公♥寓♥是因为 你住在里面变的自大了
If you want me to go, if you want me to leave,
如果你想要我离开
then don’t make this about what I do or don’t deserve…
不要把这个说成 我做了什么 我应该怎样…
and have the decency to admit that you’re doing this because you’re a coward.
而体面的承认你这样做 因为你是个懦夫!
I’m sorry. But this…
对不起 Pen 但这…
we’re not supposed to be together.
我们本不应该在一起的
What’ll it be?
要什么?
en…
呃…
Just give me a pint of your cheapest.
就给我你们店最便宜的酒
I’m celebratin’.
我在庆祝
What’s the occasion?
哦?为了什么?
I think I’ve made the biggest mistake of my life, and the worst part is…
我犯了人生最大的错误 最差的部分是…
I’m pretty sure I’ve made it before.
我从前也犯过
That’s what they call do?vu, mate.
那就叫做”情景再现”朋友
Do they now?
是吗?
I had the wrong night.
我弄错了一天
I was right.
我是对的
I was off by a night. I heard the song, and then…
我弄错了一天 我听到了歌♥声然后…
I remember this.
我记起来了
I’m not crazy!
我没疯!
I can still change things.
我仍然能改变一切
I can still change it.
我仍然能改变
Jimmy Lennon.
Jimmy lennon
Where the hell’s my money?
我的钱到底在哪里?
Hey, duck, brother!
嘿 躲开 兄弟!
no

oh,no
哦 不
no

Please…
求求你…
let me go back.
让我回去
Let me go back one more time.
让我再回去一次
I’ll do it right. I’ll do it right this time.
我会改变一切的
I’m sorry, Penny.
我很抱歉 Penny
I’ll change it.
我会改变的
I’ll change it.
我会改变的
How’d you know Claire was drowning?
你怎么知道 claire 溺水了?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!