I don’t… Where do I know you from?
我不…呃… 我们在哪见过?
I don’t know, but I’ll remember if I could get some help.
我不知道 也许你给我些帮助(钱) 我就会记起来的
Hey, can I get some help?
嘿 你能帮我吗?
You’re Charlie.
你是 Charlie
Yeah, name’s on the sign.
对 标牌上有
System failure.
系统失败
No…
不…
Thanks a lot.
多谢
The… It was in the hatch.
那是在舱门里
I remember seeing you.
我记得看见过你
There was a computer,
那里有…一台电脑
there was a button. We…
还有…一个按钮 我们…
We were on an island.
我们在一座岛上
We are on an island, mate.This is England.
我们是在岛上 伙计 我们在英格兰
No, it was real, man, I remember!
不 那是真的 我记起来了!
Hey, all right.
嘿 好吧!
This is why we don’t do drugs.
这就是我们为什么不需要毒品了
No, this… I remember this.
不 我全记起来了
This all happened before.
这些从前发生过
Today… This happened today. This…
今天…这个发生在今天…
I remember that he said I wasn’t worthy,
我记得他说我没用
and then I came down and I took off my tie,
我很失望 我脱下我的领带
and then I lost my tie, and Penny said, “where was it”?
然后把它扔掉了 Penny 问我”领带去哪了?”
And then it started to rain!
然后天开始下雨了
Your thesis is a bit neat. The wild card, Partridge,is unpredictability.
山鴐(一种鸟)有不可预见的能力
Run the same test ten times, you’ll get ten different outcomes.
把实验作十次 你就会发现不同之处了
That’s what makes life so wonderfully–
生命是如此奇妙–
Donovan! Case in point.
Donovan!这种情况
Who could have known that a drenched Scotsman would appear in this rotunda?
谁会料到一个浑身湿透的男人 出现在大厅里?
You’ve looked better. Not much, but…
你看起来不错 Des 但–
I need to ask you something.
我想问你些事
By all means, do.
可以啊
What do you know about time travel?
你知道时间旅行吗?
Are you bloody insane?
你疯了吗?
Just tell me if it’s possible.
你只要告诉我有没有这种可能
Which part?
哪部分?
The island full of mysterious hatches,
一座有许多舱门的岛屿
or the computer which keeps the world from ending?
还有那台能够拯救世界的电脑?
No

Forget you’re my best mate, all right?
忘了我们是最好的朋友
As a physicist, is it possible that I’ve somehow managed to go back in time
作为一个物理学家 有没有可能 我去到从前
And am now living my life over again?
现在又回到现实生活了?
It’s not funny, Donovan.
这不是开玩笑 Donovan
Penny’s father berates you for not being a great man,
Penny的父亲训斥你不会有出息
and viol? You’ve dreamed a future where you push a button to save the world.
你就预见未来你去按那个 拯救世界的按钮?
These things are not in my head,brother.
那些都是真的 兄弟
I remember things.
我记起来了
All right, then.
好吧
What happens next?
那接下来会发生什么?
It doesn’t work like that.
不是这样的
I don’t remember everything, just…
我记不得所有事 只是…
just bits and pieces.
零星的片段
How wonderfully convenient.
那还真巧
I remember this.
我记得这个
I know this song.
我知道这首歌♥
The jukebox…
那个点唱机…
Des, you’re worrying me now.
Des 我开始担心你了
I remember this night.
我记得这个夜晚
Graybridge comes back from two goals down in the final two minutes
gray bridge在两球落后比赛只剩2分钟的情况下
to win this game.
最后反败为胜
It’s a bloody miracle!
真是个奇迹!
Jimmy Lennon’s goanna come through that door
然后 Jimmy Lennon 从那扇门走进来
and hit the bartender right in the head with a cricket bat,
用板球棍打伤了酒保的头
’cause he owes him money.
因为他欠了他钱
Seriously, Des
说实在的 Des
Just watch.
看好了
He’ll score the first goal right now.
现在他要进球了
Brilliant save by…
哦!完美的扑救…
They came back.
不不–他们卷土重来
They–they won.
他们–他们赢了
Jimmy Lennon, cricket bat.
Jimmy lennon和板球棍
There’s no such thing as time travel, Des.
根本没什么时间旅行 Des
And from what I understand, true love can be just as unlikely.
据我所知 真爱难求
So, if you love Penny, stop messing about and marry her.
如果你真的爱 Penny 就马上和她结婚
You smell like the pub.
你闻起来像去过酒吧
That’s because I was at the pub.
那是因为我刚从那里回来
You didn’t get the job.
你没有得到工作?
yes
是的
What did my father say?
我父亲对你说了什么?
Your father… was lovely.
你父亲…很可爱
We just both agreed that I wasn’t exactly qualified.
对于我没有资格的问题上 我们达成了共识
I say we celebrate.
我说我们来庆祝
I say we celebrate that fate has spared you a miserable existence
庆祝命运褪去了你痛苦的存在
under the employ of Widmore industries.
于 widmore 公♥司♥里
Let me take you out tomorrow.
明天让我带你出去吧
Let’s go for lobsters on the pier, my treat.
我们去长提的龙虾馆 我请客
I don’t think my failure to impress your father is any occasion to celebrate.
我们不应该庆祝 因为你父亲不喜欢我
Well, the occasion is I love you.
但是我爱你
Why?
为什么?
Why do you love me?
你为什么爱我?
‘Cause you’re a good man.
因为你是个好人
In my experience, they’re pretty hard to come by.
这就是我爱你的原因
Hei, Des?
嘿 Des?
Where are you?
你在哪?
I’m right here.
我就在你身边
Never done this before, have you?
第一次做这事吧?
Is it that obvious?
那还不明显吗?
I can always tell the first-timers.
我一向能看出来的
Now then, may I ask your price range?
你能告诉我你的心理价位吗?
I’m not a man of means.
我不是那种吝啬的人
I hope to, you know, one day…
我希望 有一天…
I have just the thing.
我正好有你想要的东西
This won’t blind any queens, to be sure, but still,
这不会弄瞎女王的双眼
it has the sparkle of life.
但那仍是生命之光
I’ll take it.
我就要这个了
I’m… sorry?
我…抱歉?
It’s perfect. I’ll take it.
这个很完美 我买♥♥下了
No, you won’t.
不 你不会的
Give me the ring. Give it here.
把戒指还给我
I don’t understand.
我不明白
This is wrong.
这是不对的
You don’t buy the ring.
你没买♥♥下这枚钻戒
You–you have second thoughts.
你犹豫了
You walk right out that door.
你从那扇门走出去了
So come on. Let’s have it.
所以还是还给我吧
I don’t know what you’re on about.
我不知道你是怎么了
You don’t buy the ring, Desmond.
你没买♥♥这枚戒指 Desmond
How do you know my name?
你怎么知道我的名字?
I know your name as well as I know that you don’t ask Penny to marry you.
我不仅知道你的名字 还知道你没有向Penny求婚
In fact, you break her heart.
事实上 你伤了她的心
Well, breaking her heart, of course,
当然…
is what drives you in a few short years from now
这驱使你几年后
to enter that sailing race to prove her father wrong,
参加那个航海来证明她父亲是错的
which brings you to the island
然后来到了那个岛上
where you spend the next three years
花了三年来输入那些数字
of your life entering numbers into the computer, untilN you are forced to turn that fail-safe key.
直到你被迫转动了那个应急钥匙
And if you don’t do those things,Desmond David Hume,
如果你没做那些事的话 Desmond David Hume
every single one of us is dead.
我们都会死的
So give me that sodding ring.
所以还是把戒指还给我
You’re going to be difficult about this, I can see.
我知道这对你很难

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!