She was only the farmer’s daughter yahoo!
他是农场主的孩子 YAHOO!
Dezzie? Cheers
Dezzie?(对Des的昵称) 干杯
Are all your songs about drinking
嘿 你唱的歌♥都是关于酒
and fighting and girls with one leg?
打仗和一个腿的女孩?
Well…girls with one leg and a heart of gold.
是啊…女孩子虽然是个瘸子,但是有一颗金子般的心
So, Dezzie…
那么 Dezzie…
let me ask you something.
问你个问题
Anything, pal.
说吧 朋友
How’d you know Claire was drowning?
你怎么知道 Claire 溺水了?
I could hear her calling for help.
我听见她求救了
Uh, no, you didn’t.
哦 那是不可能的
You were, like, a mile away.
当时你还在1公里远的地方
Well, I suppose I… I’ve got good hearing.
哦 那是因为…我的听力好吧
You… hear the lightning as well?
那你也听到闪电了?
Excuse me?
什么?
The lightning.
那闪电
Just by chance, you pitched your little rod outside Claire’s tent,
你碰巧在 Claire 的帐篷外面搭了那个竿子
and two hours later, lightning strikes.
2小时后 闪电就来了
Thanks for the drink, pal.
谢谢你的酒 朋友
I don’t know what you’re doing.
嘿 我不知道你在做什么
You’d best tell us.
你最好告诉我们 喂!
You think because you turned some key, that makes you a hero?
你以为转动了那个钥匙 你就是英雄了?
You’re no hero, brother.
你不是什么英雄 兄弟
I don’t know how you’re doing
我不知道你到底在做什么
but I know a coward when I see one.
但我却看到了个懦夫
yes
是啊–
You don’t want to know what happened to me when I turned that key!
你不会想知道在我转动那钥匙后 发生了什么!
You don’t want to know–
你不会想要知道的 伙计
You don’t want to know! Get him off!
放开我! 你不会想要知道的!
Wait!
等等!Desmond!
I’ll see you in another life, brother.
我们来世再见 兄弟!
I love you, Penny.
我爱你 Penny
My god.
我的天啊…
Des, are you all right?
Des 你还好吗?
Stay there. Hang on.
待在那儿别动
I’m just getting ice.
我去拿些冰块
OH, My God.
哦 上帝啊
Are you all right?
你还好吗?
Sweetie, you okay?
宝贝 你没事吧?
What’s happening?
发生了什么?
Well, what’s happening is the result of combining ladders,
你在粉刷天花板时
painting the ceiling and alcohol.
你从梯子上摔下来了
Are you okay? Are you nauseous?
你还好吗?
This is my flat.
这是我的公♥寓♥ 对啊
Although if you want me to feel at home here,
如果你想要我有家的感觉的话
you might start calling it our flat.
你最好叫它我们的公♥寓♥
How many fingers, Des?
几个手指 Des?
Love, look at me.
亲爱的 看着我
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
Absolutely nothing.
没什么
Here. Let me.
让我来
Thanks. Hang on.
谢谢 等会儿
You’ve got paint on your neck.
脖子上还有油漆的痕迹
How’s that concussion?
脑震荡好了吗?
She swore like a docker with a crackin’ set of knockers
她穿的衣服跟码头工人穿的工作服一样烂
you move into my humble…
你来到我的生活中来说…
is…
根本就不算什么…
“rat trap” accurate?
用”老鼠夹”来形容很恰当吗?
All right
好了
You know you don’t really need a job from my father, Des.
你不需要为我爸打工的 Des
It’s not about the job.
那和工作无关
I want him to respect me.
我想让他尊重我
Then respect you he shall.
他会尊重你的
But if for some reason he’s too daft to see how brilliant you are,
但如果是他太愚蠢而忽略了你的才华
it’s not the end of the world.
那也不是世界末日
What did you say?
你刚才说什么?
Here you go, luv.
给你的 甜心
You all right?
你还好吗?
Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine.
是的 我没事
Just had a bit of a d嶴?vu, that’s all.
只是有点”情景重现”罢了
Good afternoon.
下午好
I’m here to see mr. Widmore.
我是来见 Wilmore先生的
And you are?
你是?
Hume, Mr. Desmond Hume.
Hume…呃 Desmond hume
Hello, luv.
你好 亲爱的
Got a parcel here for 8-15.
有一件给815的包裹
Excuse me.
什么?
What did you say?
你刚才说什么?
I said, “delivery for 8-15″.
我说”给815的快递”
Mr. Hume? Mr. Widmore is ready for you.
Hume先生 Widmore先生可以见你了
Thank you.
谢谢
Penny didn’t tell me you were an actor, Desmond.
Penny 没告诉我你以前是个演员 Desmond
No, it’s actually set design for the Royal Shakespeare Company.
其实只是给Royal Shakespeare公♥司♥搞点设计
Impressive.
令人钦佩
You didn’t graduate from university.
你大学没有毕业?
No, Sir.
是的 先生
I had to look after my 3 brothers after my father–
我要照顾三个兄弟在我父亲–
Any military experience?
有过参军吗?
No, Sir.
没有 先生
She’s beautiful…
她真漂亮…
your boat.
你的船
My foundation is sponsoring a solo race around the world.
我的基金会正在资助一个个人环球计划
Something wrong?
有问题吗?
No, Sir.
没有 先生
Well, Desmond, I’m going to see to it
Desmond 我可以看看我们公♥司♥的
that you have a position in our administrative department.
行政部门有没有位置给你
Not the most glamorous duty, but it’s a start.
不是什么好差事…但这也是个起步
I’ll speak to human resources.
我会给人事部打电♥话♥的
With all due respect, Sir…
我很感激 先生…
I haven’t come here to interview for a position in your company.
但我不是来应征工作的
You haven’t?
你不是吗?
No, Sir.
是的 先生
I came here to ask for your daughter’s hand in marriage.
我来是想谈我和你女儿的婚姻大事
We’ve been together two years now, and…
我们在一起已经两年了…
Pen’s moving in…
Pen 已经和我同居了…
and… I love her.
还有…我爱她
Your permission would mean everything to me.
只想得到你的许可(结婚)
I’m impressed, Hume.
我很钦佩你 Hume
Very noble gesture.
非常高尚的举止
You know anything about whiskey?
你懂威士忌吗?
No, I’m afraid not, Sir.
不 先生
This is a 60-year MacCutcheon, named after Anderson MacCutcheon,
这是一瓶60年的maccutcheon 是以Anderson Maccutcheon命名的
esteemed admiral from the Royal Navy.
他是一位受尊敬的 皇家海军上将
He retired with more medals than any man before or since,
他拿的勋章比任何人都多
moved to the Highlands to see out his remaining years.
然后到高原度过他的晚年
Admiral MacCutcheon was a great man, Hume.
Admiral maccutcheon是一个伟大的人
This was his crowning achievement.
这是他完美的成就
This swallow is worth more than you could make in a month.
这一咽比什么都来的有价值
And to share it with you would be a waste
和你分享简直就是在浪费
and a disgrace to the great man who made it, because you,
也会让创造它的人蒙羞 因为你
Hume, will never be a great man.
Hume 永远不会成为一个伟大的人
Mr. Widmore… I know I’m not–
Widmore先生…我知道我不–
What you’re not is worthy of drinking my whiskey.
你只是不配喝我的威士忌
How could you ever be worthy of my daughter?
那你又怎么配得上我的女儿?
Thank you very much. A fiver!
非常感谢 一张5镑大钞!
Thank you very much.
十分感谢
I know you. That’s fine. See you later.
我认识你 下次再见
How do I know you?
我是怎么认识你的? 谢谢
You can leave your number if you want.
可以的话可以给我你的号♥码
How do I know you?
我是怎么认识你的?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!