Dr. Burke, please, you… No, I’m sorry.
Burke医生 求你… 不行 抱歉
Whatever you think I am, I’m not.
我不是你所想象的那样的人
I’m not a leader, Mr. Alpert.
我不是一个领袖 Alpert先生
I’m a mess.
我一团糟
Well, hell.
该死的
Karl’s gotta be in there.
Karl 一定在这里
What, you mean you ain’t sure?
你还不确定吗?
It’s the only place I haven’t looked.
这是唯一我没见过的地方
You know the guard?
你认识那个看守?
Yeah. His name’s Aldo.
是的 他叫 Aldo
Okay, Lollipop,
好了 小妞
you wanna tell me how we’re gonna get by him with one gun and no bullets?
我们没枪没子弹 怎么才能过他这关?
I’ve got an idea.
我有主意了
Of course you do.
那当然
Open the door!
把门打开!
Alex? What the hell are you doing?
Alex? 你在这儿干嘛?
They must’ve gotten out of their cages.I caught them in the jungle.
他们一定是逃出来了 我在丛林里抓到他们了
Now open up, Aldo!
快把门打开 Aldo!
Just stop!You’re not supposed to be here.
停下! 你不该出现在这里的
If your dad finds out,he’s gonna kill me.
如果你♥爸♥知道了 他会杀了我的
My dad was the one who told me to bring them here, to you.
是他让我把他们带来你这里的
Look, maybe you should call him.
哦 也许你可以问问他
I’m sure he’s got nothing better to do.
我相信他没有更好的办法
Danny, I need Ben.
Danny 我要和 Ben 说话
Why?!
干嘛?!
Listen, I got Alex here.
听着 Alex在这儿
She’s got Austen and Ford with her…
她抓了 Austen 和 Ford…
Damn it, whatever she says,don’t believe it.
可恶 别相信她
You hold ’em right there. I’m on my…
你守着他们 我…
Don’t get mad at me just ’cause you were dumb enough
不要因为你太蠢就冲我来
to fall for the old “wookiee prisoner” gag.
你真不是当看守的料
Where’s Karl?
Karl 在哪儿?
I have no idea what you’re talking about.
你在说什么 我不知道!
Shoot him in the knee.
射他的膝盖
What? Give me the rifle.
什么? 把枪给我
We don’t have time for this. I’ll do it.
别浪费时间 让我来
Okay, all right!He’s at the end of the hall, room 23.
好吧 好吧! 他被关在大厅末端的23号♥房♥间
Keys are in my back pocket.
钥匙在我口袋里
Damn good con, Freckles.
干的好 小妞
I almost believed you were gonna shoot that boy.
我还真以为你会射他
It wasn’t a con.
我可是动真格的
Here it is!
在这里!
Help!
帮我!
Help!
过来帮忙!
Is he okay? We got your boyfriend back.
他还好吗? 我们已经救出你的男友了
Now where’s your damn boat?
那条该死的船在哪里?
Idiot!
蠢货!
Where are they? I don’t know.
他们在哪? 我不知道
Alex was with them. Danny!
Alex 和他们在一起 Danny!
We’re letting them go.
放他们走!
Letting them go? Ben gave the order.
放他们走? 这是 Ben 下的命令
Ben’s in surgery. I was just there.He woke up.
Ben 在手术 我刚去过 他醒了
Oh, he woke up, huh? Shephard won’t finish the surgery
哦 他醒了? Shephard 停止了手术
unless he knows his friends are off the island.
除非让他的朋友逃走
Do you want Ben to die?
你想让 Ben 死吗?
I know Ben would rather die than let them go.
Ben 死也不放他们走的
How was the interview?
面试怎么样?
It’s not for me.
不怎么好
What? It’s fine.
什么? 没关系的
They’re too far away, anyway.It’s Portland.
他们在波特兰
Jules, you didn’t say no because of me?
是因为我你才说不的吧 Jules?
Well, why would I wanna go all the way to Portland
我怎么会大老远的去波特兰
for research that doesn’t even work?
那地方不适合研究
Because it does work.
因为那能行
I’m pregnant.
我怀孕了
I’m pre…I’m pregnant.
我怀…我怀孕了
What?
怎么可能?
Look, look. I took a blood test, too.
看 我有血液测试
I didn’t want to tell you until I was sure.
我想等确定了才告诉你
It worked. Yeah.
那行的通的 是的
All my life, all I’ve ever wanted was to have a baby,
我一生所求就是想要个孩子
and now, because of you, I’m gonna…
现在 因为你 我…
God, now I just need to get healthy.
天啊 现在我只需要恢复身体
Now I just need…I just need to get healthy
我只需要…只需要恢复身体
so I can see the little bugger get into an ivy league school, you know?
这样能看着我的小家伙 考上常青藤大学
You will. Of course you will.
你会的 你当然会的
Hey, now you can tell that bastard ex-husband of yours
你现在能告诉你那无♥耻♥的前夫
what he can do with his ethics.
他是怎么认识伦理的?
Because you’re insufferable,and you’re mean.
这是因为你不会忍♥耐 你很刻薄
Well, you asked me for the truth, mom,and that’s..
妈 你要知道真♥相♥ 那..
Let me call you later, okay?
我一会儿在打来 好吗?
Hello, Jules. What’s up?
你好 Jules 怎么啦?
She’s pregnant.
她怀孕了
Excuse me?
怎么可能?
It worked. Rachel’s pregnant.
成功了 Rachel 怀孕了
Julie, that’s…
Julie 那真是…
I need,I need to see your labs.
我需要看下你的研究
We’ll have to verify the data before..
要确认下数据..
No.
不行
I’m not interested in publishing, Ed.
我对登报不感兴趣 ED
It’s my sister.
她是我妹妹
Fine, then if you’re not interested,why are you concerned if..
也好 如果你不感兴趣的话 你为什么关心..
You okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah.
是的
I just don’t like blood too much.
只是对血有点过敏
Well…
那…
then you probably won’t wanna be looking at that.
你一定不愿意看这个
So,if you really can get off the island,
如果你们真能离开这座岛的话
why didn’t you just take him to a facility?
怎么不把他带到医院去?
Why all this?
为什么要这样?
Because ever since the sky turned purple, we..
因为自从天空变成紫色 我们..
What the hell happened?!
到底发生了什么?!
I just nicked an artery.
我刚割开了他的动脉
Isn’t that what you already did?!
你刚才不是已经做了吗?!
Yeah, well, that was on purpose.
是的 只不过那次是故意的
Can you fix it?
能弄好吗?
Damn it.
该死的
You got him?I got him.
你抱住了吗? 行
Nice ride!
好一次旅行!
Help me. We gotta go now, okay?
帮我 我们必须离开 好吗?
Can you stand?
能行吗?
All right, come on.
好了 快点
So… you’re the boss’ daughter, huh?
你是老大的女儿 是吗?
Never saw that coming.
没想到啊
Let’s go, Cheech.
我们走 小妞
We’re goin’ for a little ride.
去一次旅行
Careful. All right, easy.
小心点 好 放松
I’m gonna put you in the boat,all right?
我要把你放到船上 好吗?
Wait, wait.
等等!
You’re gonna be okay. Danny…
你会好起来的 Danny…
No, Sawyer.
不 我是Sawyer
Danny!
Danny!
What happened? Is he… I can’t see.
怎么了 他.. 我看不见
What? I can’t see.
什么? 我看不见
There’s too much blood.
太多血了
All right, get over here.
过来一下
Tom, he’s gonna die if you don’t get over here right now.
Tom 如果你不过来的话 他会死的
Go.
去吧
Get outta here.
离开这儿
You heard the lady.
好吧! 听美女的