You brought me here to operate on you.
你把我带来是给你做手术的
You think, I trust you,that I am gonna just…
你认为我相信你 我就…
do the surgery and hope that you let me go?
做完手术你就让我走人?
You have to do it.
你必须得做
How did they get you to ask me? Please…
他们是怎么让你来求我的? Jack 别这样…
What did they offer you? Nothing.
他们给你什么好处? 什么都没有
Then what are you doing here? They’re gonna kill Sawyer…
那你来这儿干什么? 他们要杀了 Sawyer…
Tomorrow morning, first thing,
明天早上 首先
we’ll get it out,and they’ll keep you alive.
会帮你去处肿瘤 让你活下去
I’m ready.
我准备好了
Sawyer, please!
Sawyer 求你了!
You get your hands off of him!
别碰他!
I just made a small incision in Ben’s kidney sac.
我刚在Ben的肾脏旁边切了一个口
Now if I don’t stitch that back up in the next hour, he’s dead.
如果我一小时内不帮他缝上 他就会死
Now get in here,and bring that walkie-talkie.
把对讲机拿进来
I fell asleep.
我刚才睡着了
With candles burning..that’s real safe.
那很安全的
We don’t have to keep doing this,you know.
我们不用一直这样做的
Are you saying that because you don’t think it’s gonna work
你这样说是因为你觉得这些没用吗?
or because you’re afraid he’ll find out?
还是害怕他会发现这一切?
Lift up your shirt.
把上衣拉起来
Some doctor you are.
医生都像你这样
I’m not doing this as your doctor.
我这样做不是因为我是医生
I’m doing it as your sister.
而是因为我是你姐姐
I don’t like you being here alone.
我不希望你单独在这儿
Come stay with me.
搬来和我一起住吧
I like living on the beach.
我喜欢住在海滩上
This is Miami, Rachel.
这是迈阿密 Rachel
Everything’s on the beach.
一切都在海滩上
You have about an hour head start before they come after you.
你们有大约一个小时的时间逃走 他们不会去追你
Take the walkie, take Sawyer and go.
带上对讲机 带上 Sawyer 跑
Wait. Where are you?
等等 你在哪儿?你在哪?
Kate, listen to me. Just listen to me.
Kate 听我说
You remember what I told you on the beach?
记得我在海滩上和你说的话吗?
Do you rember what story I told you when you were stitching me up?
我讲给你的故事 当你帮我缝针的时候?
Do you rember it?!
你记得吗?!
Yes, yes, I remember!
是的 我记得!
When you get safe, you radio me and you tell me that story.
当你安全了 你用对讲机给我讲那个故事
Jack, please…
Jack 求你了…
If I don’t get a call from you in the next hour,
如果一小时后我听不到你的声音
I’m gonna know something went wrong,and he dies!
我就知道事情不对 他死定了!
I can’t leave without you.
我不能抛下你不管
Yes, you are. Go.
不 你要这样做
Jack, I can’t! Go, now.
Jack 我不能! 现在就跑
I can’t!
我做不到!
Kate, damn it, run!
Kate 不要说了 快跑!
Juliet, stop the bleeding and stitch him up.
Juliet 为他止血 帮他缝合
She’s not a surgeon.
她不是外科医生
She can’t fix this.
所以她办不到
He’s right.
他是对的
Let’s go.
我们快跑
Warning.
警报!警报!
Sawyer, let’s go!
Sawyer 快跑!
Then what the hell do you suggest we do?
那你有什么好的建议?
Go get Danny,
找到 Danny
then find Austen and Ford and bring them back.
还有 Austen 和 Ford 然后把他们带回来
No, you do that, and Ben dies. Go.
如果你这样做 Ben 就死定了 快去
You think I’m lying?Do you think this is a bluff?
你认为我是在开玩笑吗?
I will let him die! No, Jack, you won’t.
我说到做到! Jack 你不会的
Go. Get them back.
去带他们回来
If you have to…
如果必要的话…
kill them.
杀了他们
Dr. Burke? Yes.
Burke 医生 是的
This is Diana from Mittelos Bioscience.
我是 Mittelos 生物实验室的 Diana
I’m calling to confirm your appointment tomorrow.
我是来确认明天你的预约
Uh, 2:00, right?
啊 2点 对吗?
2:00. Dr. Alpert asked me to tell you
是2点 Alpert 医生让我告诉你
that he’s very much looking forward to meeting you.
他很期待和你的见面
Me, too. Thank you.
我也是 谢谢你
Good-Bye.
再见
Stay here.
待在这
Hello, Juliet.
你好 Juliet
Why exactly are you here?
你到底在这干什么?
Oh, I, m…
哦 我…
today’s lab work…
今天的实验室工作…
I got home, and I realized that inverted some numbers.
回到家我发现自己算错了些数字
And it couldn’t wait till the morning?
难道不能等到明天吗?
Um… Edmund?
恩… Edmund?
I’m sorry.
不好意思
How rude of me.
看我都忘了介绍了
Uh, Juliet, this is Sherry.
呃 Juliet 这是 Sherry
Sherry, this is Juliet,
Sherry 这是 Juliet
My ex-wife.
我的前妻
Juliet’s leaving.
Juliet 现在就走
I am.
是的
Could you please turn off the lights?
你能把灯关了吗?
You haven’t thought this through, Jack.
你还是想不通吗? Jack
Your plan’s not gonna work.
你的计划行不通的
Yeah? Why is that?
是吗? 为什么?
Your friends aren’t going to make it back to your side
你的朋友回不到你们那边的岛上
of the island because we’re not on that island.
因为我们在另一座岛上
We’re on a smaller island 2 miles offshore.
我们在两公里远的另一个更小的岛上
‘Fraid so.
恐怕是这样
So why don’t we see if we can come up
那么我们为什么不讨论下
with some kind of peaceful resolution?
和平的解决方案?
A peaceful resolution?
和平的方案?
That’s right.
是的
Is that what you call asking me to kill Ben
这就是你所谓的 让我杀死 Ben
while on the operang table…
在手术台上…
Make it look like an accident? That’s ridiculous.
让别人以为是医疗事故? 那真是荒唐
She wants Ben to die. He’s lying.
她想让 Ben 去死 他在撒谎
She said if I did it,that she would protect me…
她承诺我如果我这样做的话…她会保护我的
Enough!
够了!
Get out.
滚出去
Tom, he’s lying.
Tom 他说的不是真的
You said you can’t stitch him up…
你说你不能帮他缝合…
then you don’t need to be in here.
那你就没必要留在这儿
Go, Julie.
去吧 Julie.
Don’t let him fool you.
别让他把你给耍了
He’ll never let a patient just die.
他绝对不会让一个病人这样去死的
Can anybody hear me?!
有人听见我吗?!
What happened?
怎么了?
Open the cage.
打开笼子
Just open the damn cage!
打开这该死的笼子
That’s our island?
那是我们那个岛吗?
What, you didn’t believe me when I told you before?
你不相信我告诉你的?
We need a boat.
我们需要一艘船
Yeah, a couple of towels and a buffet lunch.
是啊 几块餐巾和自助餐吗?
We’ll keep following the beach.
我们沿着海滩走
There’s gotta be one around here somewhere.
这儿一定会有一条船
How else do they get back and forth?
否则他们是怎么往返的?
Why don’t we just stop and ask for directions?
你为什么不停下? 问一下我们的方位?
Jack, are you there?
Jack 你在吗?
Yeah, I’m here. Are you okay?
是的 你还好吗?
I’m fine. Tell him I said “hi”?
我很好 怎么不帮我向他打招呼?
Get to the point! We need a boat.
切入主题啊! Jack 我们需要一条船
We need some way to get off of this island.
我们要想办法离开这个岛
You heard her.
你听见了?
How do they get off this island?!
他们怎么才能离开这?!
What’s he doing?
他在干吗?