You got anything you wanna say to your girl,
你有什么想对这个女孩说
you’d best say it tonight.
最好今晚就说完
And how was your day, honey?
今天过得怎么样? 宝贝
When the hatch exploded,
舱门爆♥炸♥的时候
your prayer stick fell out of a tree right on top of me.
你用来祈祷的棒子从书上掉到我面前
So Sayid and I went out to get it,
我和Sayid把它找来
because it didn’t feel right to bury you without it.
因为我们觉得应该把它和你埋在一起
I’d like to think you died for a reason,Mr. Eko.
我认为你的死是有原因的Eko先生
Just hope it’s not too long before we find out
希望我们不久会知道
what the heck it might be.
它到底是什么
Rest in peace, Mr. Eko.
安息 Eko先生
Thank you for helping me find my…
谢谢你帮助我找到我的–
I saw Jack.
我看到Jack了
They brought me in to see him.
他们带我去见他
They want him to do surgery on Ben.Who the hell’s Ben?
他们想让他给Ben做手术Ben是谁?
Henry, the guy who brought us in.He’s sick.
Henry 把我们关进来的人 他病了
And they say that if he does it,they’re gonna let us all go.
他们说如果他做了 他们就会让我们走
And you and me are what,bait?- Somethin’ like that.
那我们是什么 诱饵?差不多
At least the doc ain’t dumb enough to do it.
医生自己知道决定
I told him he had to.
我告诉他他必须做
Why the hell would you do something so stupid?
你为什么做这么傻的事?
To save your life.My life don’t need saving.
就你的命我不需要你救我
You wanna die?!
你想死?!
‘Cause that’s what’s gonna happen.
他们会杀了你
Pickett is just waiting for his chance.
Pickett一直在等机会
I’ve seen him look at you.
我看到他瞪着你
Damn it, Freckles, stay put.
混♥蛋♥ 小妞 别动
And you know what he’s gonna do.
你知道他会做什么
So don’t pretend like you don’t care.
所以别装作你不在乎
Get down, Freckles!We already been through this.
下来 小妞 我们试过了 这没用
Shut up, James.
闭嘴 James
You don’t want Jack to save your life?
你不想Jack救你的命
Then you’re gonna save your own.
那你自己救你的命
We’re getting outta here now.
我们现在就离开这里
Stop it! Damn it, Kate.
停下 混♥蛋♥ Kate!
Go. Get outta here. Run!
走 离开这里 快跑!
You’re out of your cage.Why don’t you run, Kate?
你走出了笼子 你为什么不逃跑 Kate?
‘Cause me…I ain’t running…
我–我不逃跑…
’cause there ain’t no place to go.
因为我们根本逃不掉
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
We ain’t on our island.
我们不是在以前的那个岛上
We’re on another island,
我们在另外一个岛
like Alcatraz,couple miles offshore.
就像恶魔岛一样 中间隔了几英里
So unless you’re a mermaid,or you got a boat,
除非你是美人鱼 或者你会游泳
there ain’t no point.
我们是跑不掉的
When were you planning on telling me this?
你之前准备什么时候告诉我这些
Never
不告诉你
Why not?!Why wouldn’t you?!
为什么?!为什么你要这样?
’cause I wanted you to believe
因为我想让你觉得
that we had a damn chance.
我们还有希望
What was that for?
这是干什么?
I don’t know.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不知道
Very nice.
真不错
Okay, now it’s your turn.
现在轮到你了
Look under your place mat.
看看你桌布下面
What did you do?
你干了什么?
Just look.
看看就知道了
What is it?You know that honeymoon
这是什么? 记得我们的蜜月吗?
I’ve been promising you for six months?
我已经拖了六个月了?
You are holding in your hand two tickets to Costa Rica.
你现在手上拿的是两张到哥斯达黎加的机票
So get your passport ready, baby.
准备好你的护照吧 宝贝
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么
I just love you so much.
我太爱你了
Come here.
过来
Let me ask you something.
我问你点事情 小妞
The day blockhead was beating on me,
上次那家伙打我的时候
and you said…
你说…
“I love you.”
“我爱你”
That was just…to get him to stop, right?
只是为了…让他停止 是吗?
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Who is this?
谁在那边?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂!
Try it… the door.
去检查一下门
If it helps, I was surprised, too.
想不到这样能促进感情 我也很惊讶
If I were a betting man,
如果我是个赌徒
I would have picked her and you. Shut up!
我会下注把你和她关进去更有可能闭嘴
Well,I suppose this would be
我想这个东西
the proverbial nail in my coffin,wouldn’t it?
用来钉我的棺材更合适
Tomorrow.
明天
Sorry?
什么?
Tomorrow morning, first thing.
明天早上 首先
Get everything I mentioned before,
准备好我以前说过的东西–
the instruments,the anesthesia,
仪器 麻♥醉♥药♥
and someone who can hold a damn clamp.
还有一个能拿镊子的人
Of course.

I’ll get it out…your tumor,
我会把它取出来–你的肿瘤
and I’ll keep you alive.
让你活下去
But I need your word.
但我要你保证
I need what you promised me before.
你以前承诺我的东西都要给我
I need to get the hell off this island.
我要离开这个岛
Done.
成交
What you working on?
你在忙什么?
Just finishing
整理一些
some I.R.S on that fugitive recovery out of Tampa.
从坦帕市逃脱的犯人的资料
That’s what being a cop is…just endless paperwork.
这就是警♥察♥的工作–做不完的文件
Thank you, sweetie.
谢谢你 甜心
What if I told you I was a fugitive?
其实我也是一个逃犯
What if I told you I was on the run
其实我也在逃
for blowing up my father,
我把我的父亲炸死了
and it was only a matter of time before you found out?
你知道这些只是时间问题
This isn’t funny.
这不好笑
It’s not a joke.
我没有开玩笑
I almost had a baby, Kev.
我差点就怀孕了
Me. A baby.
我 差点有宝宝
I can’t do this.
我不能再继续了
Taco night?I don’t do taco night!
玉米面豆卷? 我不会做玉米面豆卷
Calm down, Monica.My name’s not Monica!
冷静Monica 我的名字不是Monica
I love you…
我爱你…
but I can’t stay.
但我不能留下来了
Wait. Hang on.
等一下 别走
Kev…
Kev…
Something’s wrong with me.I drugged you.
我有点不对劲 我给你下药了
You what?
你做了什么?
I had to.Otherwise, they would think you knew.
我必须这样 不然他们就会认为你知道我是逃犯
People are gonna be asking a lot of questions,
而且会问你很多问题
and I didn’t want you to lose your job. Kev!
我不想你失去工作 Kev
This is gonna be a very tricky procedure.
这会是个很谨慎的过程
If I tell you to do something,
如果我叫你做什么
I need you to do it then and there,no questions asked.
我要你马上就做 不要问问题
Is that understood?
明白了吗?
You may find this hard to believe,
你可能难以相信
but I’ve always been very good at just following orders.
但我很擅长遵守命令
Is that a yes?
这个回答代表”是”吗?
Yes.

Good.
很好
Let’s go.
开始吧
Do you get nervous…
你会紧张吗…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!